Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- I Love Apple

Shemax.com- I Love Apple

Description:
    This blonde shemale had some of the sexiest eyes I had ever seen. Combine them with her long blonde hair, ivory skin and juicy shecock and she could be the poster T-girl for wet dreams. Fabi looked almost angelic and the black thong and bra she was wearing just added a wicked quality to her alluring sensuality. She was definitely a one hot shemale and getting to see her strip and play with her girl pole was real treat. Fabi had no qualms about showing off her toned body and she loved playing with her shecock. And knowing she was doing it with so many pairs of eyes watching her and on film was a big turn on that brought out her sinfully playful side in a big way. She picked up an apple that had been lying on a table and seemed to be able to use it in ways that was just too sexy for such an ordinary object. And once she got to the point of no return and began really pumping her girl dick, she exploded her sticky load and totally covered her piece of fruit.
    Model:
    Fabi Colt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 75-iloveapple-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 279.09 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:75-iloveapple-hdv.wmv - 279.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sun City Sucker

Shemax.com- Sun City Sucker

Description:
    From the scorching hot city of sun comes and even hotter big black bikini babe with a dick. This big boned beauty beats the heat by wearing as little as possible. On 100 plus degree days you will often see her flaunting her full figure at local public pools. She takes great pleasure in drawing stares from men with their wives and kids as she struts her stuff. With each step her junk jiggles out of control and she thrills at seeing the growing bulges in mens swim trunks. From behind she can hear splashes as blushing boys dive in the pool to hide their hard cocks and stare at her bouncing booty go by. She hopes one or more will follow her into the bathroom where they can all suck and jerk each other dicks until everyone comes. Before going back out to the pool she will lick up and swallow every drop cum off everyones spent dick and balls.
    Model:
    Shana
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25-suncitysucker-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 507.59 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:25-suncitysucker-hdv.wmv - 507.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Not a Minnie Mouse Cock

Shemax.com- Not a Minnie Mouse Cock

Description:
    A little mouse is not the animal that comes to mind when you see ladyboy Mickeys huge hairy cock and balls. Part of the reason for the large size of her shedink is that she is bigger boned than most ladyboys which in no way detracts from her sexiness. She has really gorgeous long and thick jet black hair which is cut in bangs to frame her large cute face. Like a cartoon character she has over sized facial features with big eyes, ears and cock sucking lips. Her bright and tight purple dress shows off her full figure and contrasts with her cream colored skin. Bare to the waist her black bra maintains this color offset and frames her slim toned arousing upper body. Your cock should be hard when she removes the dress to show her lacey red panties barley covering her bulging crotch, wide hips and big round ass. After some cheesecake posing she finally gives as a peek at her black pubes and then her large soft shriveled brown dick. Hers may be the size of a mouse at this stage but mine is rock hard and she sucks and slurps it well which causes her cock to grow fat and stand straight up against her stomach. When she stands her plump penis curves out at a 45 degree angle as her large balls hang below. She grabs my cock in one hand and her thick tool in the other and pulls her abundant foreskin back to show the large pink head. Her giant curving cock stays rock hard through various posing and some more sucking before its time to grease and finger her sweet asshole. She does this in doggy style position so we can see her giant ball bag and cock dangling below as she plunges her wet boy pussy. She then demonstrates that she can deep throat before setting up for the double stroke with me that causes her to squirt a huge stream of clear cum on to her abdomen.I guess it is only natural for people the world over to associate the name Mickey with the famous Disney cartoon rodent. After all Disney is a symbol of American culture which has permeated every civilized and probably even most uncivilized societies on the earth. No doubt ladyboy Mickey chose her name as a result of being exposed to some 20 year old poorly dubbed reruns of the Mickey Mouse Club when she was child. Plus it makes more sense than Minnie given her true gender and the size of her cock. Infant consumer brainwashing by insidious singing Mouseketeers and cartoon animals is no longer limited to the West. Now poor children from every corner of the planet dream of going to Disneyland so their parents who make a few hundred dollars a year can pay $12 for a hotdog and coke. Anyway except for her purse, Mickey seems to have forgotten about all that and like all young ladyboys thinks about music, clothes, cell phones and sex.
    Model:
    Mickey
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 86-mickeysfatcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 422.79 MB
    Duration : 00:14:17

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:86-mickeysfatcock-hdv.wmv - 422.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ass Toyed Santa Claus

Shemax.com- Ass Toyed Santa Claus

Description:
    This sweet and sexy ebony T-girl was a real beauty and almost too hot to handle. And we were happy as fat cats with a huge bowl of cream when she agreed to let us spend the afternoon with her and capture her on film. She had the body of a super model and a gorgeous face with cum fuck me eyes and a firm ass that could make you drool. She looked adorable in her black lingerie that was covered in hearts while wearing her little Santa cap and black leather boots. And it didnt take long of watching this shemale hottie posing and sucking on that huge candy cane to see she was horny as hell and ready to play. She covered half of that stick of candy with a lubricated condom and began to use it toying her tight asshole while she pumped her thick shecock until she was moaning in ecstasy.
    Model:
    Kima
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2-asstoyedsantaclaus-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 536.9 MB
    Duration : 00:18:08

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:2-asstoyedsantaclaus-hdv.wmv - 536.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Blonde Butt

Shemax.com- Big Blonde Butt

Description:
    Oh my, this blonde shemale bombshell is mouth watering fine in her skin tight denim shorts. She wiggles them down her long legs and lets that plump ass shine before jacking off her tasty shecock and spewing her cum on her thigh.
    Model:
    Leona Ferrara
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : bigblondebutt-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 596.02 MB
    Duration : 00:18:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bigblondebutt-hdv.wmv - 596.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Body and Blue Eyes

Shemax.com- Perfect Body and Blue Eyes

Description:
    Michelle is a long and lean shemale with a toned body, firm boobs and a thick shecock. She undresses in front of the camera showing off every inch of her hard body. Then she stretches out on a lounge chair and pours oil on her skin. She certainly knows how to tease as she rubs oil on her big tits, hard abs and all over her girl pole and nut sac. Michelle pumps her plump shecock long and hard until she is ready to blow her load.
    Model:
    Michele Cerqueira
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 112-perfectbodyandblueeyes-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 473.51 MB
    Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:112-perfectbodyandblueeyes-hdv.wmv - 473.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- TS Baby Dreams

Shemax.com- TS Baby Dreams

Description:
    Here is a shemale foursome that wild and twisted and just watching them get totally sinful is going to have you begging to join in on the fun. Alexia, Lorena, Carla and Nataly are four naughty tranny babes that are always trying to come up with something wild and taboo to do. At this free for all shemale party, it was diapers for all. And you got to admit, those are some sexy asses. And lucky for us, the diaper thing dont last long before they are naked and fucking like bunnies.
    Model:
    Alexia Firenze, Carla Amanda, Lorena Smith, Nataly Prado
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19-tsbabydreams-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 851.4 MB
    Duration : 00:28:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:19-tsbabydreams-hdv.wmv - 851.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black on Blonde Boinking

Shemax.com- Black on Blonde Boinking

Description:
    You will get a sexy helping of chocolate and vanilla with this shemale twosome. Anarah and Adryella are both horny t-girls that love sucking shecock as much as they love getting their own sucked on. They get playful undressing each other and fondling the others fem dicks. But things between these two heat up real quick and they get serious about getting mouths on those shemeats and fucking each other in their tight back doors until they are hard, throbbing and ready to blow their cream loads.
    Model:
    Anarah Rodrigues
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 67-blackonblondeboinking-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 541.04 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:67-blackonblondeboinking-hdv.wmv - 541.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Papaya Cumshot

Shemax.com- Papaya Cumshot

Description:
    This sultry brunette shemale is drop dead gorgeous. She has sultry sexy eyes that beg you to follow her into the bedroom and find out what she is doing. Today you`ll be suprised she is heading to the kitchen. Oh My God the kitchen? Why? Well as we follow her in she grabs a huge melon and starts to caress it and then slices it open. The black seeds inside are shining inside the bright orange flesh and it looks yummy. She presses her naked body against the melon and it begins to seperate and the juices run down her stomache and onto her semi hard shecock. The melon gets mushy as she rubs her thick cock against it and the seeds start to sick on her cock and her mouth waters as she feels the slimy mushy feeling on her thick meat. You can see she is about to cum as her eyes roll back in her head and her cock starts to move quickly in the melon. She soon splashes the melon with a gallon of shemale cum juice.
    Model:
    Marcela Ramos
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14-papayacumshot-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 598.82 MB
    Duration : 00:22:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14-papayacumshot-hdv.wmv - 598.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker

Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker

Description:
    I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \why you go with that little girl?\. I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\. Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\. I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.
    Model:
    Monika
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 297.92 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg - 297.9 MB

Thread Information