Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cowgirl Cock Cutie

Shemax.com- Cowgirl Cock Cutie

Description:
    Another new super cute Filipina femboy for you. Nina from Manila has simply a beautiful face and a fantastic smile which she shows off between bright red lips which are brought out by the orangy red background. This adorable little cock girl looks great in her black and white check dress top and black cowboy hat. Pushing her top down to her waist she reveals her black bra covering the smooth creamy white skin of her small chest. Dress and bra off she shows her perky nipples capping her nice hormone titties and narrow torso. She then playfully unbuttons her sexy jean shorts and the bulge at the front of her underwear is noticeable. Down to her skivvies this is even more prominent as she sits and then she stands up to reveal her sweet hard cock. Her decent sized penis has a large cut pink head, floppy balls and a nice triangle of trimmed brown pubes. Naked there is nothing left for this cowpoke to do but pull her penis until she squirts clear cum all over the black bench.
    Model:
    Nina
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 162-cowgirlcockcutie-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 372.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:40

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:162-cowgirlcockcutie-hdv.wmv - 372.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Sweet Tgirl

Shemax.com- Perfect Sweet Tgirl

Description:
    Blonde shemale babe poses in her short silver dress showing off her long bare legs. She does a naughty striptease exposing her sweet tits and small round ass then she pumps on her shecock and milks it of her cum load.
    Model:
    Isabela Davilla
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 156-perfectweettgirl-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 462.33 MB
    Duration : 00:16:14

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:156-perfectweettgirl-hdv.wmv - 462.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick

Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick

Description:
    **Extreme Hairy Ass Warning**If you are at all adverse to girls with extremely hairy asses, balls and huge dicks then we suggest that click the back button now. Then again if you are a fan of extreme ladyboy hirsutism then hold on to your toupees because here is your furry dream girl. We thought First was the queen of the hairy asses but Gobee has a thick black curly bush stretching from her scarred abdomen around her giant fat cock and huge ball sack towards and encircling her sweet pink asshole and only thins out after spreading over most of her ass. Gobee is a dirty girl and decided she needed a shower to start the shoot. This chick really has a phenomenal body with perfect tits, a slim waist and a huge fat cock all of which is covered in creamy brown skin. Just being in the shower makes her hard as she gently washes her hairy dick and balls. After a quick towel off she is ready to stretch out on the bed and you cant help but stare at her ferocious forest dwelling dragon dick. Even guys who are repulsed by her bountiful bush must appreciate the magnificence of her enormous slight curving shepole that is as thick as her forearm. She is a horny girl who was begging me to fuck her in her hairy hole the anticipation of which causes her plump pink cock head to ooze precum. She wanted to see my cock which came out hard and similarly lubed which she used to moisten her nipples. As our swords met I was pleased to see I had a good inch on her as it is intimidating when a girl half your weight has a bigger dick. It was time then to lube up her pink butt hole which is hairier than most pussies. In doggy style we worked my big dink into her love tunnel but she said she wanted to feel me deep inside her. So I lay down and she sat on my cock as she stroked her great girl wiener until it squirted a hot jet of milky cum on to my stomach.We ended the session with her stripping from her tight blue jeans and sexy white corset.I hate to say but Gobee is looking a little worse for wear compared to when I saw her on other sites where she was a few years younger. She currently has a bit of an unkempt look with her unshaven body and pimply face. It was very late when I was strolling up Soi 6 towards High Boss which was closed at the time. There was close to a dozen girls around looking desperately for customers in between ducking down the alleys in fear of police when ever they saw headlights coming up the Soi. I noticed Gobee right away but I had not met her in person before this night and actually did not recognize her at first. There were certainly a lot prettier girls around but there is something about Gobee that just oozes sex. When we spoke we had an instant connection and about a minute in I said hey, you are Gobee which she replied I go with you before?. I said no, that I had seen her on the internet and despite her current somewhat dishevelled appearance my memory of her enormous dick sealed the deal. We were off to the room and in the light I could see how different her acne covered face looked which I know is a side effect of the hormones that make their bodies so feminine. Plus her current unusual hairstyle which looks almost like dread locks was pulled back making her head and face appear disproportionately large on her small body. If this gave me misgivings, these where quickly forgotten when she bared her gorgeous tits which also revealed the horrible abdominal scar which of course was caused by motorbike accident. Down to her panties when she turns around to shower cute little bum we are given a hint of the monster cock and mass of pubes lying beneath. When she hikes her underwear up her butt crack we see her cheeks are covered in dark curls and that this small piece of cloth cannot contain her large balls which spill out one side. When she finally removes these we can see that her soft dick is longer and fatter than some girls are hard and doubles in length after she turns and stretches her cheeks to show us her hairy boy pussy. Her dink grows more but is not fully hard as she sits and plays with it while having a suck of my dick. We finish with a rear view of her great furry ass and butt hole with her big meaty balls hanging below.
    Model:
    Gobee
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 698.84 MB
    Duration : 00:23:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv - 698.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Toilet Twosome

Shemax.com- Toilet Twosome

Description:
    Here we have two slim big titted and cocked babes who join me for a little fun in the toilet. Joy who is the curvier and darker of the two looks gorgeous in her small and tight camo bikini which leaves little to the imagination. Joy has a beautiful face and very sexy dirty blonde hair that compliments her flawless chocolate colored skin which glistens when wet. Wan is slimmer and younger but just as pretty with her white skin which contrasts with her jet black hair. Her sheer black pink trimmed bathing suit covers more but it is simply impossible for her to look bad in any outfit with her silicone titted supermodel skinny body. The girls start the set by washing each other before giving us a peek at there shaved cocks and Joy exposes her perfect round water balloons. Joys huge shedink gets hard first and she sits down on the lieu to wrap her big pink lips around my cock and suck and then lick it and my balls. Wan quietly watches us as she strokes herself until out pops her also giant boner. I leave Joy to stroke alone on the toilet and show Wan that while she is huge I still have her by an inch or two. Side by side the girls compare and fondle each others big dicks and Joy finally pulls Wans top down and out fall her huge fake jugs. It is then Wans turn to demonstrate her cock sucking skills first on Joy and then on me sitting on the toilet as she holds her veiny curving dink between two fingers. Joy gets horny watching this and calls me over asking to suck my cock some more until she gives Wan a close up view of her long hard down curving penis. The girls continue to jerk themselves as they switch positions so Joy can suck me yet again. This sets up the double cock jerk where Joy squirts frothy white cum on herself followed by Wans blob blast on Joys left tit and arm.What a great day I had working with these two babes who work at High Boss Bar in Pattaya. We wanted to do an outdoor beach shoot so we went to a somewhat secluded part of North Pattaya. As we could not escape curious onlookers entirely it ended up being a fantastic bikini shoot which will show up in the more photos section at some point. The toilet scene here was an afterthought as I needed somewhere to get the girls naked and they were happy to wash the sand off at the same time.
    Model:
    Joy, Wan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 75-toilettwosome-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 810.99 MB
    Duration : 00:26:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:75-toilettwosome-hdv.wmv - 811.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- SheCock Carnival Carousal

Shemax.com- SheCock Carnival Carousal

Description:
    There is just no stopping these four shemales when they get together and they are all in the mood to party and get wild. The more wine they share, the hornier they get until they are slipping each other out of their clothes and getting their mouths around some hot and tasty shecocks. No one is left out when it comes to getting their girl poles sucked on and their ass filled until they are moaning in pleasure. Then they unload their jizz wads on one shemale babes tiny titties.
    Model:
    Brenda Lima, Dany Bionda, Kamila Guedes, Sandy Lopez
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 38-shecockcarnivalcarousal-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 645.6 MB
    Duration : 00:19:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:38-shecockcarnivalcarousal-hdv.wmv - 645.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Monalisa

Shemax.com- Black Monalisa

Description:
    This stunning ebony shemale in her hot pink corset and fish net hosiery was a real pleasure to get on film. She loved dressing up in her naughty lingerie and spending time in the kitchen whipping all kinds of delicious delights. Not only did she know her way around the kitchen like a pro, but this shebabe also knew of all sorts of naughty things she could use those fruits and vegetables for that was just lying on the counter. And she really enjoyed experimenting and pleasuring herself with whatever she found handy. She showed off her shecock all lined up with her tasty assortment before choosing one to use for some personal play time fun. And while we watched, she covered her choice in a condom, set back in a chair while spreading her tight ass cheeks and toyed her fuckhole until her girl rod was hard and glistening with pre-cum.
    Model:
    Monalisa
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 17-blackmonalisa-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 468.84 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:17-blackmonalisa-hdv.wmv - 468.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Dressing Room Tranny Orgy

Shemax.com- Dressing Room Tranny Orgy

Description:
    This shemale foursome share a love of clothes and they are having a good time looking through all those sexy dresses. But once they start undressing to try them on, things get pretty steamy and they decide they want to play with each other. They strip each others clothes off using their hands and mouths to tease their shecocks until all four of them are fully hard. They take turns riding shecock until one lucky tranny gets her boobs covered in three loads of hot jizz.
    Model:
    Bia Bastos, Evelin Rangel, Isabela Davilla, Kawanna di Prado
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37-dressingroomtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 710.93 MB
    Duration : 00:21:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:37-dressingroomtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv - 710.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Double D Cock Sundae

Shemax.com- Double D Cock Sundae

Description:
    Sproy-yoy-yoy-yong is the sound your eyes make when they spring from your skull as you get a load of Ferns new huge tits. IMHO theres nothing more spectacular looking than a nice set of huge fake jugs which contrast with her skinny little femboy body. There is not much too this girl who at 22 stands only 5.5 feet and weighs under 100 pounds of which I m sure about 10% are those knockers. A further dichotomy is the blackness of her hair, eyes and outfit versus her milky white skin which gives her a bit of a ghoulish appearance. What better place than the bright white bathroom as the backdrop to showcase these differences. As a result the scene is completely devoid of color except for the pink of her lips, nipples and cock head. As some of you know from my previous set descriptions I am a sucker for a slim tight torso and Ferns alone was enough to stiffen my cock. Below her double D bra her tiny waist is so defined you can see the veins protruding under her skin. This sight is rendered even more stupendous when she slowly removes her brassier and reveals her enormous bosom. She was somewhat self conscious of the red stretch marks on the sides of each breast which were obviously caused by the tit doctor stuffing pint sized bags of silicone under her taut skin. I absolved her of this and eagerly anticipated seeing what lay below the trimmed black pubes peaking out from atop her tiny shorts. Once she removes these I challenge any straight man to not pop a huge boner looking at this petite girl in tiny lacy black panties with her titanic tits. She teases us further by at first only showing us her black bush before allaying the fears of ladyboys lovers and showing us she possesses a sweet little sperm rod and generous ball sack. She gives as some views of her fantastic body, tits and cock and if this wasnt enough to make your mouth water she proceeds to cover herself with whipped cream. To continue with our theme of disparity she turns her self into a delicious cock and tit sundae by squirting chocolate sauce all over herself as well. Her hot body melts the cream and she smears the chocolate which turns her whole body into a sticky mess. She spreads this all over the bathroom and to my cock which she then makes several attempts to suck clean. She gives up and decides she needs to shower before she can finish the job and herself. The eye cannot decide where to look when she sits on the sink for a long stroke while her gigantic jugs jiggle away until she shoots several long jets of cum while squeezing the end of her dick with one hand and massaging her balls with the other.Delectable Fern works at Guess Bar (Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok) and is as sweet and innocent as they come. I hope she stays that way but I have my fears as it appears she is already a user of the dreaded ice (crystal meth). When Fern showed up, it was about 3 AM and she was acting happy and silly. She went to look for the bathroom in the hall closet which she and my assistant laughed about for the rest of the shoot. On the one hand I think well she is young and just having fun with drugs and god knows I and most of the people I know used or tried every drug known to man from the 70s to the 90s. But on the other I have seen how this drug has destroyed so many lives and is far worse than previous generations drugs with the probable exception of heroine. Ice has unfortunately become the drug of choice among ladyboys who generally do not drink much. I have taken to lecturing them which includes a speech about a ladyboy friend I know who is currently dying from cancer and we think her previous drug use had something to do with it. So sorry to kill the mood but you may have noticed that the first paragraph of my descriptions is the fantasy which is followed by the sometimes cold reality of the lives of these girls.
    Model:
    Fern
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 44-doubledcocksundae-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 490.07 MB
    Duration : 00:16:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:44-doubledcocksundae-hdv.wmv - 490.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Can Nan be a Man?

Shemax.com- Can Nan be a Man?

Description:
    It is true that this extraordinarily beautiful babe is technically a man. But you will literally need to strip her naked to prove it. Nan dressed in her sexy black cocktail dress likes to pose with one or both of her long slim arms planted on her wide hips. I get hard just looking at this chicks large round pretty face with huge exotic eyes and luscious big lips. Whether she is half smiling, pursing her lips or pouting this girl knows how to look at men to make them want to fuck her. Since she is a dirty minded girl she bends over to run the tub for a bath. As the water runs she begins to remove her dress first showing us her perfect round boobs and then her tight torso. Down to her tiny panties there is still no clear evidence of her true gender save the bulge where her cock and balls wrap between her legs towards her A-hole. She slowly pulls down her panties to show her neatly trimmed pubes and turns to show her gorgeous ass before turning back to reveal her long soft hooded sperm hose. If your cock wasnt rock hard already she sticks her bright wet pink tongue out before getting in the tub and using the sprayer to rinse her dick, balls and ass. Needing some motivation she asks to see and suck my cock so I gladly oblige as she strokes her own dink which begins to swell. A short time later her gorgeous pink cock is standing at attention as her generous balls float on the surface of the water. She stands to pose her veiny shedick before sitting down on the edge of and in the tub to stroke herself and suck me off until she squirts out a milky load of cum.Nan is Guess bar girl and is incapable of taking a bad picture which must have something to do with her large head. I have spent some time socially with this girl and found her to be super sexy and friendly. She has a bit of a low voice but it is just adds to her sultriness. I cant quite put my finger on what makes her stand out put I think it has to do with her wide face, the way she makes up her large eyes and the way she uses her big lips. When you see a ladyboy like this it is hard to imagine them as a guy which is why it is sometimes shocking to see their ID fotos. That was the case for Nan whose ID foto is of a short haired teenage boy that slightly resembles her. This can be a rude awakening for those of us who consider themselves straight as the realization hits that this girl you are with is actually a man which of course makes you technically gay. But like King Solomons sorrow this feeling too shall pass and you will soon again have your loins stirred by one of these indeterminately sexed but irresistible creatures.
    Model:
    Nan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 80-cannanbeaman-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 415.13 MB
    Duration : 00:13:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:80-cannanbeaman-hdv.wmv - 415.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Cock Tugjob

Shemax.com- Black Cock Tugjob

Description:
    We found this sexy black T-girl at a club downtown and we knew she would be perfect on film. Her body was firm, hot and ready to rock and she had an ass that looked just perfect to go spank crazy with. This gorgeous ebony shemale had perfect handful size boobies and a long, thick shecock that she loved to stroke until she was hard and throbbing. She was enough to make you cream your jeans in her black and white striped mini dress that barely covered her firm ass and showed off her dark skinned tits. Top it off with those lickable thigh high, white leather boots and this shebabe could melt you to a puddle at her feet. She teased us by flashing her sweet rack while licking her full, sensuous lips with her soft tongue. And once she slid her panties down and exposed that thick and meaty girl pole, we knew we had hit the shemale jackpot.
    Model:
    Hottie
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8-blackcocktugjob-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 421.59 MB
    Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8-blackcocktugjob-hdv.wmv - 421.6 MB

Thread Information