Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tranny Smoker

Shemax.com- Tranny Smoker

Description:
    Red is definitely this shemale babes color. Perlla Felix is a redhead tranny babe that loves to dress in sexy lingerie just so she can tease the camera by stripping it off to reveal her hot body and thick shecock. She lights a cigarette while she relaxes on the sofa, her body a tantalizing sight to see in her red bra, thong and fishnet pantyhose. This lovely t-girl is a real tease as she begins to slip out of her clothes one item at a time leaving on her leaving on her long velvety red gloves. Perlla shows off her thick ass with its playboy bunny tattoo before spreading her cheeks to reveal her tight fuckhole while pushing her hard shecock down between her thighs. This seductive shemale blows smoke on her hardening girl pole as she uses her gloved hand to slowly stroke the length of her shaft. That velvet covered hand must feel really good on this shemales cock as she explodes her thick and creamy jizz load all over her gloved hand.
    Model:
    Perlla Felix
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 98-trannysmoker-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 448.91 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:98-trannysmoker-hdv.wmv - 448.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Black Boner

Shemax.com- Big Black Boner

Description:
    Everyone loves deep dark chocolate. It is bitter and sweat at the same time. This hot chocolate babe will make your cock get hard as she slowly wiggles that phat ass in your face. She has a damn tight body and she looks sweet in that hot pink dress over that dark chocolate. Once she strips down she gets out some whipped cream and starts to squirt her nice round tits. She takes her time getting her whip cream and spreading it over her she cock rubbing it in and making your mouth water. She wants to make sure she feels every inch and you can tell she is enjoying it by her moaning and the way her eyes roll back into her head as she squirts out her own load of whipped cream.
    Model:
    Priscila Gaucha
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-bigblackboner-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 590.38 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3-bigblackboner-hdv.wmv - 590.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Delicious Big Stick

Shemax.com- Delicious Big Stick

Description:
    Good lord, this shemale babe has her cock teasing skills honed to perfection and she knows exactly how to get your cock to dancing in your pants. Tattyana is one of the hottest T-girl vixens we have ever seen. Her body is close to perfection and she has long and thick mouth watering shecock that she loves to tease and stroke. And this tranny diva has a very tantalizing way to play. You are going to love watching her cover her girl rod with her sweet treat and then pump it until she spurts her jizz.
    Model:
    Tattyana Torres
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 86-deliciousbigstick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 452.63 MB
    Duration : 00:14:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:86-deliciousbigstick-hdv.wmv - 452.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde in the Mirror

Shemax.com- Blonde in the Mirror

Description:
    The blonde and naughty Alessandra is so hot, she gets a hard-on just looking at herself in the mirror. She looks sexy as hell in her tight black dress and you can see the sparkle of lust in her gorgeous eyes. She strips down to nothing but her black thigh high stockings in front of a full length mirror giving an excellent view of her big, curved shecock and her tight rear end. And this horny blonde shemale cant resist pumping her hard girl dick until she spews her cum load on her reflection.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 131-blondeinthemirror-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 556.39 MB
    Duration : 00:16:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:131-blondeinthemirror-hdv.wmv - 556.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Stripteased Shemale

Shemax.com- Stripteased Shemale

Description:
    This pretty thin shemale with redhair has decided to be a shemale stripper. She wonders if she has it in her to get on stage and dance, taking her clothes off for money. Does she? Well she decides to practice on her patio and starts dancing her way to an unseen audience. She really gets into her dance, and utilizes the chair on the patio, and practices how to use her erotic seductive stares. She decides to add oil into the mix and starts rubbing herself with the oil and glides across the patio, oiled and stroking. She loves it and she thinks maybe her invisible audience is really getting into it Don`t worry we love how you stroke your cock and cum for us
    Model:
    Carla del Bianco
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 26-stripteasedshemale-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 559.44 MB
    Duration : 00:18:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:26-stripteasedshemale-hdv.wmv - 559.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tranny Tyre Fitter

Shemax.com- Tranny Tyre Fitter

Description:
    This lovely shemale is hard at work in the garage fixing tires dressed in her overalls and hat. Its a bit too warm in all those clothes so Alexia Firenze slips off her uniform to show all she has on underneath is a sexy bra and thong. This t-girl has a gorgeous toned body and she loves playing with her delicious boobs and stroking on her long shecock. Alexia gets dirty in more ways then one and she jacks off her shemeat until all her tasty jizz comes squirting out in her hands.
    Model:
    Alexia Firenze
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 137-trannytyrefitter-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 488.45 MB
    Duration : 00:15:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:137-trannytyrefitter-hdv.wmv - 488.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Get It On, Pang a Dong

Shemax.com- Get It On, Pang a Dong

Description:
    Tall and slim Pang looks like a glam rock star with her bushy hair that looks almost like a bad perm. She is showing just enough skin to turn us on in her black tank top and short gold belted skirt. Her bare midriff maintains her rocker image revealing part of a large belly tattoo that we want to see more of along with her hidden instrument. She keeps good time fingering at her top and bottoms giving us peeks at the bulges of her tits and balls that want to take center stage. Top off she shows us her perfect round bongos and then goes to work shimmying out of her skirt. Down to her tiny triangle of black panties its hard to make out if her tattoo is a bird or a plant and seeing her guitar shaped body you should also be hard. She has quite a musical booty for such a thin girl and her organ creates a huge hump in her tight panties. We hear sweet music when she reveals her gong banger and are shocked to see it has a punk runk hairdo from the shape of her trimmed pubes. She begins to play her meat flute with one hand as she fingers her A-hole and squeezes her ball sack until the ensemble reverberates in unison and the crescendo of cum is reached. Well you`re dirty and sweet, clad in black, don`t look back and I love you. You`re dirty and sweet, oh yeah. Get It On, Pang a Dong, Get It On. For those old enough to remember who wrote and recorded the song where most of these lyrics are from you may notice the resemblance between skinny wild haired Pang bears and the long dead songwriter. Of course its the pioneering glamrocker Marc Bolan of T-Rex who died in a car crash two weeks shy of his 30th birthday in 1977. While nowhere near as effeminate as the 80s hair metal bands like Poison the glam rock stars like Bolan and of course David Bowie legitimized cross-dressing as an art form. You have to wonder what effect this was having over in Thailand at the time. Were the ladyboys wearing dyed red mullets like Bowie or did they all look Pang. I certainly hope it was the later for the sake of the farangs of the day.
    Model:
    Pang
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 126-getitonpangadong-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 500.11 MB
    Duration : 00:16:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:126-getitonpangadong-hdv.wmv - 500.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Cock Returns

Shemax.com- Black Cock Returns

Description:
    Anarah Vlasak is a gorgeous ebony shemale with a hard body and an even harder shecock she loves stroking on. She gets a hot thrill showing off her sexy curves and flashing her big tits and tight asshole for the camera. She knows you love all that teasing and it gets her hot and hard. Anarah doesnt waste time before she gets down to business stroking her juicy girl pole and shoots a big, thick load right out onto her hard tummy.
    Model:
    Anarah Vlasak
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 145-blackcockreturns-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 312.75 MB
    Duration : 00:09:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:145-blackcockreturns-hdv.wmv - 312.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Patient Old Pro

Shemax.com- Patient Old Pro

Description:
    Despite being one of the original ladyboy internet models Rita has not lost any of her sexiness. Besides still looking great Rita has a nice easy going personality. This girl knows how to pose for the camera and I find her perpetual half scowl expression to be very enticing. She has very lovely long dark hair with a slight wave and parted in the middle which gives her a bit of a 70s retro look. She shows off her curvy body with black fishnet stockings, tight top and red patent leather underwear which you can see has a large bulge in the crotch area. She takes her top off slowly to show us and play with her great big tits. We are temporarily fooled by her very womanly body which she moves well while holding the feather boa until she abruptly pulls out her hooded shedick which even semi-hard we can see is not small. Like us she stares at it in amazement and this causes it to be filled up from the prominent vein running the length of it. Once fully engorged the foreskin is so tight that you can see the outline in the hood which she pulls back to show its fat pink head which is already soaked in precum. Fully erect her impressive cock sticks straight out with a slight up curve as her meaty balls hang below. Her big dick stays rock hard through every conceivable pose of her supple body. She lubes up her glistening red tool and sits in the chair for a stroke and it looks even bigger. She sucks me a bit before finishing the job and squirts a huge load of creamy cum all over her tummy with a few blobs going as far as her tits. Her cock stays hard when she stands to admire this mess which she spreads to her generous thighs.For a girl who has been doing this for as long as Rita you might expect her to have become a little world weary. But Rita has a very pleasant nature and was a genuine pleasure to be around. Evidence of this is that I made her wait in my hotel lobby about two hours as I was stuck in traffic coming back from shopping. When I got back I expected her to be either gone or livid over how long I had made her wait. But she did not even mention it and seemed completely happy to be there. Thais in general seem to have a more relaxed attitude towards time. I know this drives many Westerners crazy as when you try to make plans there seems to be a an acceptable few hour leeway on either side of the time you set. So like the airlines I usually over book girls and I simply ask them to come over in the afternoon or evening. Rarely have I had two girls show up at once and even when this happens one of them never seems to mind waiting. I am not entirely sure what the cultural reasons are for this. You could say it is because the traffic in Bangkok is so bad that people are always late but even country people seem to be like this. It may have something to do with Buddhism which teaches followers to accept things as they are rather than try to change them. It also may have something to do with the hot weather as it seems the natives of most equatorial countries are not as goal driven as those from colder places. Either way its refreshing to be around people that dont get all bent out of shape about tardiness.
    Model:
    Rita
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 52-patientoldpro-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 570.93 MB
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:52-patientoldpro-hdv.wmv - 570.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bigger than a Gnats Cock

Shemax.com- Bigger than a Gnats Cock

Description:
    This is a tiny little gnat of a girl coincidentally named Nat except for the fact that she has a huge cock. She starts the set combing her fake hair as she stands in her skimpy orange outfit and fishnet stockings. You can see every ripple on her bare midriff and when she sits down the large bulge in her white panties push her tiny skirt up. As I moved close she wasted no time pulling out and sucking my cock before standing and removing her skirt. The bulge grows and from behind she pulls her G-string aside to show her sweet hairy little bunghole and you can see the end of her large cock which has been forced between her legs. When she removes the straining white cloth, out springs her huge fat dick which looks even larger in proportion to her miniature body. It stays rock hard through showing us her puffy boy pussy and other poses before she takes a call. That done she generously lubes up her hairy hole and invites me to fuck it. This I do from a few positions before she settles down for a double cock jerk until she shoots her load all over my cock and stomach.I found Nat on Soi 131 in Pattaya at Beach Road where she works as a freelancer (i.e. streetwalker). This Soi in central Pattaya has two Ladyboy bars, La Bamba and Stringfellows which employs many feminine ladyboys. For some reason most of the freelancers working around there seem to be the most masculine of ladyboys. I would not even say they are femboys but rather wig wearing transvestites. You would think they would work closer to the gay area, Sunee Plaza but I suppose they are looking for straight men and the traffic around Beach Road. This type of ladyboy is not for everyone and they are reputed a being the most trouble in terms of drug use, stealing and other bad things. I had no trouble with Nat who with her small size could not pose much of a threat but I found many of the others around there a little worrisome looking.
    Model:
    Nat
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 64-biggerthanagnatscock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 465.43 MB
    Duration : 00:15:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:64-biggerthanagnatscock-hdv.wmv - 465.4 MB

Thread Information