Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Two hands for a big Stick

Shemax.com- Two hands for a big Stick

Description:
    Jo Garcia is one gorgeous brunette shemale hottie with a womanly physique and a monster meat pole in her panties that she loves to expose for the camera. This horny t-girl stripped out of her lingerie and her shemeat was already standing at attention ready for some stroking and Jo could hardly wait to wrap her hands around that big shaft of hers and pump every inch of it until she was moaning in lust. It wasnt long before this shemale babe was pumping hard and fast and squirting out a wad of shecock goo.
    Model:
    Jo Garcia
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 129-twohandsforabigstick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 523.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:129-twohandsforabigstick-hdv.wmv - 523.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femboy Stroke Pie

Shemax.com- Femboy Stroke Pie

Description:
    This Asian ladyboy has such a sweet smile and eyes that totally seductive. She loves being on camera and showing how sexy she cam be. She slips out of her clothes and fondles her femdick getting it nice and hard and ready to gush her jizz.
    Model:
    Celine
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : femboystrokepie-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 391.84 MB
    Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:femboystrokepie-hdv.wmv - 391.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Hot Summer Ladyboy Nights

Shemax.com- Hot Summer Ladyboy Nights

Description:
    To cool off one hot summer night I went out for a drink with a friend and ran into to sizzling ladyboy Mai. We went into the go-go bar and she came over and immediately started giving my cock all the attention it wanted. I couldn`t resist but to return the favor. I started feeling on her and kissing on her neck in the booth at the go-go. Before long she had my cock out and I had hers out as well. I kept teasing her, kissing down her stomach like I was going to put her in my mouth to make her horny. I slowly stroked her cock in the go-go and to my surprise she blew a load on her stomach (and my hand) in the go-go...it was hot. Since most ladyboys are only good for one cum every so many hours I figured maybe it was best if I swapped her out for another one and take her back to my room another time when she had a fresh hot load I could enjoy more in private. I got her number and my friend and I left the bar.I kept thinking about how hot it was to get her off in the go-go bar and I had to go back to take her to my room. The next day I went to get her only to find out she had left the bar to go work at Alcazar (the second biggest cabaret show in Pattaya). Luckily I had her number so I called her and she said she had just finished work and would love to meet up for some fun. I picked her up outside Alcazar and we went to the room. It didn`t seem to take much, just some light kissing on the neck with a little touching and teasing and this Asian boy babe was ready to go. Of course it didn`t take long before her cock came out and it was pulsating when I took hold of it. Anyways...we quickly moved to the bed and thats when things got heavy. Before you know it I was stroking her thick dick while mine slid in and out of her mouth and we were having a great time. She got me off so quick with her excellent oral skills that I was almost embarrassed but I loved squirting my load in her waiting mouth while I pulled on her penis. After I came she went to the bathroom to wash off and ended up getting herself off while staring into my eyes in the shower. A great end to another hot Pattaya night with and even hotter ladyboy
    Model:
    Mai
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 149-hotsummerladyboynights-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 407.57 MB
    Duration : 00:12:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:149-hotsummerladyboynights-hdv.wmv - 407.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Cock Quickie Cum

Shemax.com- Big Cock Quickie Cum

Description:
    If a ladyboy with a huge cock, tits and a hairy ass shows up at your door looking for money, how can you turn her away? Despite the fact that I had plans to meet another girl who would be showing up within the hour I said OK, but it has to be fast. The truth is that when it comes to ladyboys my will is controlled by my small head. So here is an impromptu big cock quickie set with the one and only Gobee from Pattaya. Once I acquiesced to her request she wasted no time baring those big round tits and pulling out her huge hard hairy dick. I love when Gobee kneels over me while she yanks that giant crank. On this day I thought I would make her flip over for an upside down jerk. This gives a stunning view of her famously hairy butt crack which I had every intention of plastering with cum if I had more time. But this hirsute honey stuck to the bargain and within ten minute of walking through my door was blowing that huge load of cum down all under her left breast. Gobee actually must have been quite horny that day as she usually does not cum that quick which was perfectly timed given right after my phone rang from the other girl who was downstairs.I find most ladyboys are actually quite shy andsubmissive. They treat you well for thetime you have purchased and when you are done they politely pick up and leaveand happily to go back to their lives. But there are certain ladyboys, likeGobee, that you just cant seem to get rid of and seem to have no understandingthat, as the old saying goes, they are paid to leave. It is not uncommon forsome of these ladyboys to tell you that they are in love with you within hoursof your meeting. And if like me you are foolish enough to give them your phonenumber it is guaranteed that these types will call and message you ten times aday when they know you are in Town. Ionly get to Thailand for a few weeks every few months but there is one girl inPattaya who I get a text from within a day or two of arriving which means ofcourse she must be texting me every second day. I suppose this is natural behaviour as they of course see me as awalking ATM machine although perhaps they even actually like me a bit.Personally I dont really mind this so much as I realize this is just a form oftelemarketing. But it is not uncommonfor first timers to fall prey to this which is natural given that most falangsare over 40 and no longer used to getting this kind of attention from hot youngbabes who just happen to have cocks. Iknow some girls who have many falang boyfriends who no doubt treat each onelike he is number one when he is in Thailand. So my advice for anyone planning to hook up with a ladyboy is to seeyour relationship for what it is the perfect two way temporary arrangementwhere she gives you sex and treats you well and you give her money and treather well. If one of these things is nothappening then it is time to move on which in Ladyboyland is as easy as walkingout your hotel room door.
    Model:
    Gobee
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 72-bigcockquickiecum-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 138.02 MB
    Duration : 00:04:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:72-bigcockquickiecum-hdv.wmv - 138.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cook Cleans Cock

Shemax.com- Cook Cleans Cock

Description:
    It may be hard to find good help these days but Be will get you good and hard. Imagine coming home from a hard days work to find this little cutie waiting for you in the kitchen. Be has a sweet little smile on her round kind of pudgy face and her bangs and thick eyebrows give her a bit of a boyish look which makes sense considering she is one. Be is dressed for the part to satisfy your physical cravings in her red apron and your doubts about her femininity are quickly dispelled when she turns and you see her bare back and plump little bottom in black panties. Be knows the best way into her mans pants is through his stomach so she retrieves some fish from the fridge and pops it into the microwave. Since things are heating up she then smartly dons the big red oven mitts before serving up the meal she has prepared. While we satisfy one of our hungers she seeds the other by pawing her hot body with her mitts as she coyly smiles. She teases us by removing her top under the apron first and then toying with her covered nipples. Our desire grows as she slowly removes her panties and gives us a better look at her round scrumptious little ass. Not forgetting her wifely chores she then retrieves the dirty dishes which she prepares to wash by stretching rubber gloves on her soft little hands. Our thoughts remain unclean as she fills the sink with soapy water and begins the washing as we gaze upon her mouth-watering rear-end and we notice she has a strange symbolic upper back tattoo that is often hidden by her hair. Once the dishes are done she quickly removes the apron to reveal her sexy little body with her small nipples and bushy crotch which has a faint trail of hair extending up to her belly button. Below hangs her dark balls and hooded cock which while soft is still quite fat. She continues the clean up by squirting the creamy white soap on her tits and smearing the glistening mess down her torso and into her hairy patch. This causes her dick and balls to swell and she then further spreads the goo all over her pretty heart shaped butt. Using a sponge and then a glass she dribbles water down her naked front which really starts to lather her and us up. She continues with the wash and spin cycle as we watch her suds up her fine ass before doing another 180 to show us her full frontal soapy shecock. The rinse cycle precedes the removal of the rubber gloves and my cock which she sucks while she stokes herself. When she stands we see her cock is also hard and the precum soaked head has emerged. She smiles hornily as she leans back against the counter to stroke her meat before grabbing the mixing spoon which she squirts full with her special sauce. She then lifts this to her lips and slurps her own cum off the spoon which satisfies her food lust.Not much known about this sweet young eighteen year old who was working at Temptations bar in Nana Plaza at the time the shoot. She was a referral from a friend and just showed up with a smile on her face that never left. She seemed very easygoing and was a pleasure to work with. There were no complaints about the fairly ridiculous things I asked her to do in the kitchen. She just giggled as she obediently did everything I asked. Despite the contrived setup this is a good demonstration of why ladyboys make great girlfriends. There is never any question as to who wears the pants as they are naturally subservient to men. Note that there are other inherent problems, number one of course you can pretty much count on being frequently asked if not hounded for money. But there is a happy medium that some have found so the best advice if you are considering this is to be generous but not overly as you enjoy all your chosen ladyboy has to offer.
    Model:
    Be
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 53-cookcleanscock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 619.89 MB
    Duration : 00:20:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:53-cookcleanscock-hdv.wmv - 619.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Second Time Cock Charmer

Shemax.com- Second Time Cock Charmer

Description:
    I didnt request that we shoot Nika again nor did any member. The photographer sends names and small pics for me to approve and I didnt realize we had already shot her under the name Nina (Cowgirl Cock Cutie). I probably would have said no or wait but a few months but Im not sorry we did looking at how fucking sexy this slim little femboy is. This one has one of the prettiest faces of any I have seen. Best of all she has a fat little cock that stays hard and she loves jerking to cum. So if you like her as well you can look forward to an upcoming hardcore shoot.Photographers Comments: Its the second time around for Nika. I would say she is one of my favorite - big cock, sexy slim body and lets be honest, she is so pretty. Her smile is not faked and her moves are not scripted. She also brought her own hardcore partner, making my work much easier.
    Model:
    Nika
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 164-secondtimecockcharmer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 272.07 MB
    Duration : 00:09:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:164-secondtimecockcharmer-hdv.wmv - 272.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Red Fishnet Femboy Catch

Shemax.com- Red Fishnet Femboy Catch

Description:
    Ann is a tall and sexy tranny chick that could turn the head of any man when she enters a room. She looks incredible in her red dress and matching fishnet stockings. But once the clothes come off and she exposes her uncut shecock, she will make your mouth water.
    Model:
    Ann
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : redfishnetfemboycatch-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 540.15 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:redfishnetfemboycatch-hdv.wmv - 540.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Another Foto First Timer

Shemax.com- Another Foto First Timer

Description:
    I`m happy to say (according to her) Ao is a first timer for making photos and videos so you are getting yet another LadyboyPlayer exclusive. When I went out I figured I would have a good time as usual but I wasn`t prepared to run into Ao. I drove by her bar and saw her standing outside looking sexy in her work uniform and it was obvious I had to stop and talk with her. As I got closer to her I noticed she was a lot more attractive than I had originally thought.We went inside her bar and I bought her a drink. She was feeling all over me and I was feeling all over her...thats pretty much how you communicate around here when you don`t speak each others language. She had on a padded bra so when I went under her shirt I was thrilled to find out she had tiny little hormone titties. I was instantly horny and of course had to feel my way down to her cock. When I put my hand under her skirt I could feel her hard cock trying to fight its way out of her panties. I pulled her panties to the side and grabbed her cock and precum oozed out onto my hand. I paid the bill for the drinks and her bar fine and we hit the road. Once inside the room we couldn`t keep our hands off of each other. She was so hot it took all of the willpower I had to stay focused on taking pictures and video so you could all join in on the fun.
    Model:
    Ao
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 155-anotherfotofirsttimer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 576.62 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:155-anotherfotofirsttimer-hdv.wmv - 576.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Dick Femboy

Shemax.com- Big Dick Femboy

Description:
    Well some of you might think Nicoles face is a bit too masculine but I bet you can guess by her body type what her redeeming feature is. Yes in only her red bra and black bikini bottoms she showcases her long lean body which is usually dead giveaway for you know what. So really know surprise when she gets naked to reveal her big fat hard hairy shecock. From behind we also see she has a nice slim somewhat hairy ass which she politely fingers as her floppy balls hang below. Laying back to begin her jerk her wild mane of hair gives her a more feminine look which we like. Perhaps to compensate for her lack of tits she grabs a melon and then squirts a big load of cum all over it.Photographers Comments: I remember Nicole arriving very relax. Unlike other models Ive worked with who asked too many question, Nicole has only one question, Where do you want me to cum? And she saw the plastic mango I use as props and suggested to put it there. As we started the shoot, her mood didnt change and it was obvious how she loves to tease in front of the camera. She has no qualms likewise doing her hardcore scene with somebody who was just introduce to her a couple of minutes after she arrives. For Nicole, it was nothing more than work that needs to be done.
    Model:
    Nicole
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : bigdickfemboy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 478.16 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bigdickfemboy-hdv.wmv - 478.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tugjob in the Shower

Shemax.com- Tugjob in the Shower

Description:
    This horny brunette t-girl slut just loves the sun and the water. Then Perlla is just what you have been looking for. This sexy shebabe loves posing and playing for the camera and she gets hot shower that you are going to be watching her rub oil all over her tight ass, big dick and juicy girl pole. And this horny T-girl wasnt shy at all about slipping her slick finger in her tight ass before stroking her shecock until she was jumping in the pool. She couldn`t wait for her day off so she could go down to the pool.
    Model:
    Perlla Felix
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 107-tugjobintheshower-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 542.51 MB
    Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:107-tugjobintheshower-hdv.wmv - 542.5 MB

Thread Information