Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Explosive Lorena

Shemax.com- Explosive Lorena

Description:
    Lorena came out wearing a tight camo top and a mini skirt so short it couldnt even cover her sexy round ass and we knew it was going to be one hell of a hot afternoon. This dark haired shemale babe loved being in front of the camera and she knew how to tease. She showed off her firm tits and that chubby butt until we were ready to help her out of her clothes. And once her clothes hit the floor she was ready to play. She pumped her shecock until she was spewing like a fountain.
    Model:
    Lorena Smith
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 89-explosivelorena-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 545.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:89-explosivelorena-hdv.wmv - 545.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?

Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?

Description:
    My first ladyboy threesome ever. It had to be done at some point. This was a very interesting combination as each girl has a good body or pretty face, but not both. I met them both near closing of Cocktail and Dreams in Phuket. I was trolling around the outside of the bar, saw Cia and waved her over. Annie was actually an afterthought because I wasn`t originally attracted to her. It was Cia who caught my eye with her IMHO captivating beauty. I find it quite bizarre that some ladyboys have the most exquisitely beautiful faces. A lot has to do with makeup but you can say this about most any women (have you seen those tabloid pictures of Cameron Diaz without makeup, ugh). Cia seemed mildly interested as we chatted. She has a quiet unaggresive confidence about her as most pretty girls do. She is the one that signalled Annie to join the conversation. Annie came over and was much more aggressive about going with me. Annie was wearing kind of a billowy blouse so I did not get a sense of her body. Although at that point in the evening I could not say that I had heightened awareness. My impression was based solely on her somewhat pretty face, the focus of which being her braced grill. I originally said that I only wished to take one girl home (Cia) but Annie was quite insistent and Cia did not discourage her. So off we went, the three of us. I had previously no trouble at the Poppa Palace bringing several girls back in one day but never more than one at a time. Previously the hotel would even let the girls come up by themselves to knock on my door. But they took exception to me bringing two girls back this night which pissed me off. Unfortunately no matter how mad I got they just smiled politely as they demanded 500 Baht. The girls finally agreed to pay this as I was adamant that I would not.Up in the room we quickly got down to business. I still had my attention on Cia and her pretty face. Cia kept her bra on which I like flat chested girls to do. Annie watched as Cia got herself hard and then sucked me off. Annie stripped naked and joined in the action. There are some great shots of the girls side by side on the bed masturbating. They flipped over doggy style and I took turns licking each of their asses. Cia loved this and she asked if she could cum. I said sure and so she jerked a clear load from her small but hard cock. Somewhere along the line I realized what a smoking hot body Annie had beautiful brown skin and perfect tits, ass and cock. As Cia was dressing and getting ready to leave it seemed to be understood that Annie was staying. There is no photo evidence but needless to say I fucked Annie until the sun came up. We finally came and collapsed in exhaustion until the maids woke us up. I took Annie to breakfast we chatted, promised to stay in touch and I have not seen her since.Tell me in the forum what you guys prefer, a good body of pretty face?
    Model:
    Annie, Cia
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 148.37 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg - 148.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Hairdressing Tranny Orgy

Shemax.com- Hairdressing Tranny Orgy

Description:
    Its time for makeovers and these shemales know their stuff when it comes to making themselves and each other beautiful. Erika, Raquel, Karen and Keize also know what it takes to make each others shedicks hard and throbbing with need. These shemale hotties get down on a mattress on the floor stripping off their clothes to expose their gorgeous racks and delicious girl poles. They cant resist getting a taste of each others shemeats before they use them to anal fuck each other. They pump each others bums hot and hard before squirting their cum loads on their partners bodies.
    Model:
    Erika Backster, Karen Zaneth, Keize Maria, Raquel Munhoz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 34-hairdressingtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 872.26 MB
    Duration : 00:25:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:34-hairdressingtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv - 872.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tgirl Jacuzzi Orgy

Shemax.com- Tgirl Jacuzzi Orgy

Description:
    If you love your shemale babes and just cant enough of shecock sucking and fucking action then this t-girl orgy is going to give you wet dreams for weeks to come. Here are four of the hottest tranny babes you will find online and they all decided to get together for a hot tub and shecock sucking party. And you are lucky enough to be invited. Pati, Carol, Natalia and Sarah are some incredibly sexy shemale babes with sexy curves, tasty shecocks and they love getting wild. These t-girl hotties in their sexy bikinis decide to let their hair down and go wild. They play in the water before taking turns sucking each others girl poles and they arent finished until all of them have had a dip in each others tight little assholes. These shemale babes get hard, sucked, fucked and shoot their loads on each others big boobs while they go wild and show how they get down and dirty together. And we get every bit of the naughty action on film for you to enjoy.
    Model:
    Carol Vendramini, Natalia dos Santos, Pati Colt, Sarah Costa
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21-tgirljacuzziorgy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 610.53 MB
    Duration : 00:20:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:21-tgirljacuzziorgy-hdv.wmv - 610.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ultimate Black Sex

Shemax.com- Ultimate Black Sex

Description:
    Here was a tall and slender ebony shemale that is totally irresistible and this stud couldnt keep his hands, mouth or cock off of her sweet, tight ass. She looked liked like something out of an erotic wet dream in her charcoal gray lingerie and thigh high silk stockings. Things started off with just a few kisses but these two heated up really fast and their hands and mouths were all over each other grasping, licking and sucking. This sexy T-girl loved having this studs lips wrapped around her girl pole and she didnt hesitate to return the favor and take his meaty dick between her lips and suck him ball deeps down her throat. And when he buried his throbbing cock deep in her tight ass, this horny shemale was begging for more. And when she got her turn to tap his ass, it wasnt over until they had both shot their loads all over his hard abs.
    Model:
    Kawanna di Prado
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10-ultimateblacksex-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 521.57 MB
    Duration : 00:17:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10-ultimateblacksex-hdv.wmv - 521.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- A Small Bomb

Shemax.com- A Small Bomb

Description:
    Wow Wow Wow We have quite a little punker here. She is dressed in camo bikini and has those wild ass earrings dangling from her ears. You know just by looking at this T-girl that she is a kinky little slut. I love kinky girls, sex with those hot kinky shemales is never boring or the same hole thing. I loved watching Fernanda getting out her bottle. I wasn`t sure what was in the bottle, but after a few moments you can see that its chocolate sauce. Mmmm god that is kinky. She starts squirting that messy all over her punk ass. She rubs it in and then squirts a heavy load on her shecock before she starts using her hand to pump that chocolate around and over her meat. The chocolate covers her shecock and her hand moves faster and faster as she gets her groove going and she gets hornier and hotter. Then she explodes and loads of goo mix in with the chocolate on her hand.
    Model:
    Fernanda Beatriz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 622.22 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv - 622.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Youll flip for this little girl with a big cock

Shemax.com- Youll flip for this little girl with a big cock

Description:
    Cute little Pancake didn`t really get that I wanted to take pictures of her naked. We got half way through the shoot and she said she thought we were done. Actually I think she was disappointed that I didn`t want to fuck her. Which of course I did but as I have said before this usually makes a mess of the shoot. This is yet another example of me explaining everything in English and the ladyboy nodding that they understand. In any case we worked it out financially so that she would be satisfied going all way. The result is quite good I think. Her cock appears to be huge in relation to her small body size. I thought she might have difficulty cuming given the prior tension but this was not the case. She came like a rock star from the standing position which in itself is unusual. Unless I help I find most of the girls like to lie down and close there eyes for a bit as they are getting ready to cum. We usually don`t show you this entire scene as sometimes it takes them 10-20 minutes without movement. Often if you ask them to move they will go soft and have to start over again. This time is usually inversely proportional to the amount of times they have cum that day. In their line of work sometimes they will cum 5 or more times in one day. Gone are those days for me as I am lucky to get one good cumshot a day when I`m in Thailand (although I can usually manage two a day for the first few days of my trips, ha ha).I met Pancake at Lita Bar on my second day in Pattaya. I actually had planned to take home the girl there who often dresses like Sailor Moon and that I had met the night before. I told her to wear that outfit tomorrow and I`ll take you to my hotel. Despite her nod of apparent understanding she was not wearing the Sailor Moon outfit the next day. By that time I noticed Pancake seeming interested so I said I`ll take Pancake today and you tomorrow so dress as Sailor Moon tomorrow. Do you think she did? Notice the next set is not of girl in a naval inspired Japanese schoolgirl uniform.
    Model:
    Pancake
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29-youllflipforthislittlegirlwithabigcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 202.19 MB
    Duration : 00:06:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:29-youllflipforthislittlegirlwithabigcock-hdv.wmv - 202.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bathtub Tugjob

Shemax.com- Bathtub Tugjob

Description:
    This naughty shemale loves strutting her stuff for the camera. Rayna Leah with her red and black streaked hair and hard body is a real sight to behold. She was sizzling in her white lingerie that showed off her firm tits and left her tight ass bare. And this sexy t-girl came complete with tattoos, dark skin and pierced belly button. She was ready to get down and dirty as she stripped out of her clothes and slipped into the bathtub. Dany teased and fondled her luscious boobs which had a very pleasing affect on her shecock and in just a few strokes of her skilled hand, her girl pole was standing at attention. Its hard to resist watching this lovely tranny play with her dark thick and meaty shecock as she relaxes in the tub. You can tell just by watching her she knows how to please herself and this hard body shemale babe loves pleasuring herself on film. The thought of being watched is a real turn on and she makes the most of it by jerking off her girl pole until she is spewing her load on her hard stomach.
    Model:
    Rayna Leah
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 106-bathtubtugjob-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 486.24 MB
    Duration : 00:16:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:106-bathtubtugjob-hdv.wmv - 486.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Late Nite Ladyboy Pickup

Shemax.com- Late Nite Ladyboy Pickup

Description:
    I met Mailoo on her way home from work around 2:30am. She still had her heels on and was walking in a very sexy way down the side the road. As I approached her she seemed to get more and more alluring...from behind. I slowed down and drove past her slowly so I could get a good look at her. It only took a moment for me to pull over and invite her back to my room for some fun.When we got to the room she seemed shy. She wouldn`t give me a lot of eye contact and didn`t talk very much. To be honest, I thought she was going to be a `dud`. Little did I know. I talked with her a little bit and slowly started touching her. Nothing major, just putting my hand on her leg and playing with her hair as we talked. She started warming up and once she got warm she quickly went hot. She turned to me and told me she was horny and wanted to cum. I told her I was also horny and have been horny since I picked her up and we started making out.Before I knew it I was ripping off her clothes so I could see her awesome body. The best part about fucking around with a ladyboy is the anticipation of what her cock is going to be like. Is it going to be long and skinny, short a fat, long and fat, tiny? The anticipation drives me nuts. With Mailoo I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by what she had to offer. Within minutes she had my cock out and was swallowing it while playing with her hard cock. Looking up at me while my cock was going in and out of her mouth was almost enough to do it for me, not to mention watching this beautiful ladyboy stroke her dick while doing it.Needless to say, it was another night I won`t soon forget.
    Model:
    Mailoo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 151-lateniteladyboypickup-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 478.55 MB
    Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:151-lateniteladyboypickup-hdv.wmv - 478.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tropical Angel

Shemax.com- Tropical Angel

Description:
    Isabelly turned out to be just as exotic as her name and twice as much to watch. This stunning shemale had wickedly seductive eyes and her long black hair looked smooth as silk. Her body was a sinful temptation in her leopard print lingerie and matching knee high boots and showed off her firm tits and sweet phat booty to perfection. She definitely wasnt shy when it came to stripping for the camera and watching her wiggle her way out of that skin tight material was enough to put a smile on your face. Isabelly was one tranny that took good care of her body and it showed in how tone she was. Her skin was tan and smooth and it was pure pleasure watching her rub oil all over her huge rack, toned abs and thick girl pole. And once she got to pumping and stroking, it wasnt long before this sultry shemale was squirting her creamy cum load all over her stomach.
    Model:
    Isabelly Ferraz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 457.59 MB
    Duration : 00:15:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv - 457.6 MB

Thread Information