Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- A Tgirl for You-

Shemax.com- A Tgirl for You-

Description:
    Fernanda is a sexy t-girl that could certainly heat up your nights with lusty passion. She has a beautiful body with smooth skin, a big girl pole between her legs and plump ass made for some extreme banging in the bedroom.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:atgirlforyou-pichi.zip - 18.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:atgirlforyou-pichi.zip - 18.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Butt n Natural Tits-

Shemax.com- Big Butt _n Natural Tits-

Description:
    If you are craving a gorgeous shemale babe with a plump bottom that is shaped just perfect, come and check out Ana in her red lingerie and let her show you what she has hiding inside her sexy see through panties just for you.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:bigbuttnnaturalnits-pichi.zip - 34.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bigbuttnnaturalnits-pichi.zip - 34.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Delicious Beeer Take 2-

Shemax.com- Delicious Beeer Take 2-

Description:
    This super sexy, raven haired shemale beauty was enough to make you cream your jeans dressed in all that red, lacy lingerie. She shyly slipped the straps of her top down to reveal her gorgeous titties with those mouth watering nipples and I was instantly at full erection and ready to pound that tight ass. And watching this tranny teaser slip her panties down her shapely legs and expose her juicy shecock was a purely erotic sight to behold.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:deliciousbeertake2-pichi.zip - 4.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:deliciousbeertake2-pichi.zip - 4.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Nothing Small About Lek-Lek

Shemax.com- Nothing Small About Lek-Lek

Description:
    Lek which ironically means small in Thai makes the most of her size. She is a tall girl with a huge dick, big booty and she has recently added some giant boobs to balance things out. She is a friend of Sara`s and started out posing with her in black bra and panties that had trouble containing those grapefruit sized titties and large banana cock and balls. Her balls hang down a good four inches as does her flaccid cock. She has a nice large lower back tattoo framing the top of her ample booty and a smaller one partially ringing her jewelled belly button. I thought it would help her to see my cock and sure enough hers began to swell as she sucked me and licked my balls with her pierced tongue. She asked for the baby oil and I thought what a great idea to oil up those spectacular boobs and cock. Of course a short titty fuck was in order before she sucked me until she spewed hot juice from her trunk sized dick.

Lek was yet another surprise as she was a friend of Sara`s who just showed up at my door. Lek had been on many other sites but I think this is an exclusive for her new bigger boobs. I loved working and fooling around with Lek but I could not get totally in to it as my girlfriend was in the bathroom waiting for the shoot to end. for the shoot to end. She looked a little miffed when we were done which didn`t last too long as apparently Lek assured her that nothing much went on between us even though it may have sounded otherwise. I was starting to realize that this girlfriend was the jealous type which is somewhat understandable. Then again it doesn`t really make sense given the circumstances under which we met and what I was doing for a living.
    Model:
    Lek
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-nothingsmallaboutlek-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 263.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:17:43
    Video : MPEG Video, 1 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5-nothingsmallaboutlek-pichi.zip - 16.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5-nothingsmallaboutlek-mpghi.mpg - 263.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- 10 out of 10-

Shemax.com- 10 out of 10-

Description:
    Jhennifer is a lovely t-girl that is so seductive she practically sizzles up the monitor. She has a wonderful body with long legs, big boobs and long shecock that stands to attention when she wraps her hands around it and slowly begins to stroke.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:10outof10-pichi.zip - 35.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10outof10-pichi.zip - 35.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Gourgeus Brunette Exposed-

Shemax.com- Gourgeus Brunette Exposed-

Description:
    Claudia is one of those tgirls that are hot and knows it very well. Modeling in her new yellow summer outfit is one of her passions. This busty tgirl with feminine face, big round ass and hard rock cock is sure that she will turn you on.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:gorgeousbrunetteexposed-pichi.zip - 6.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:gorgeousbrunetteexposed-pichi.zip - 6.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Brown Eyes-

Shemax.com- Perfect Brown Eyes-

Description:
    Talk about gorgeous bedroom brown eyes, lovely t-girl Fabia Marques can seduce with just a look of those sexy eyes. But there is a whole lot more to this shemale then just her eyes and she shows it all in the photo gallery.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileerfectbrowneyes-pichi.zip - 15.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileerfectbrowneyes-pichi.zip - 15.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Piercings on a Pretty Face-

Shemax.com- Piercings on a Pretty Face-

Description:
    This hardcore shemale beauty is Paula and she would love to you come and play with her. She has some sexy piercings and tattoos on that sizzling body and she looks good enough to kiss all over in her animal print shorts and top.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileiercingsonaprettyface-pichi.zip - 48.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileiercingsonaprettyface-pichi.zip - 48.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Little Cat Barbara-

Shemax.com- Little Cat Barbara-

Description:
    This sexy shemale hottie is a real firecracker. Barbara is sexy with a feline grace that really comes across on camera. She is so energetic and active the cameraman can barely keep up with her. Imagine how she would be in bedmmm.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:littlecatbarbara-pichi.zip - 18.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:littlecatbarbara-pichi.zip - 18.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Heart Killer TS-

Shemax.com- Heart Killer TS-

Description:
    Paula Bruna is a blonde shemale bombshell that could bring you to your knees with lust. She looks so hot in her black and blue lingerie with those leather thigh high boots. But just wait until she strips it all off and shows you what is under her sexy clothes.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:heart_erts-pichi.zip - 38.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:heart_erts-pichi.zip - 38.3 MB

Thread Information