Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Waishammer Posing-

Shemax.com- Waishammer Posing-

Description:
    Stella certainly is a transsexual hottie in her pink top and denim short shorts. She wiggles her way out of her shorts, stockings and thong to show off her small ass and that big, juicy shecock. She even strokes it a bit to get it rock hard.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:waishammerposing-pichi.zip - 23.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:waishammerposing-pichi.zip - 23.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Small Femboy Star-Jhodi

Shemax.com- Small Femboy Star-Jhodi

Description:
    You wouldnt know it when passing her on the street but Jhodi has a plump shemeat under her panties that she loves to play with until it squirts cock milk. She rubs her shaft while fondling her balls and teasing her ass then goes off like a geyser.
    Model:
    Jhodi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : smallfemboystar-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 339.84 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:09
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 366 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:smallfemboystar-pichi.zip - 19.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:smallfemboystar-hdv.wmv - 339.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Dominatrix Blonde-

Shemax.com- Dominatrix Blonde-

Description:
    Ive had wet dreams that werent as sexy as the gorgeous shemale goddess Izabelli. In her red lacy lingerie with that blood red boa wrapped around her body caressing her delicious tits, this babe is sure to put a rise behind your zipper and wanting more.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:dominatrixblonde-pichi.zip - 19.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:dominatrixblonde-pichi.zip - 19.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Killer Blonde-

Shemax.com- Killer Blonde-

Description:
    Oh man, what a total package shemale Carla Bruna is with her angelic blue eyes, flirty smile and sinfully sexy physique. In her red corset, thong and stockings this t-girl is hot as fuck but just until she strips off to nothing but her silky stockings.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:_erblonde-pichi.zip - 33.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:_erblonde-pichi.zip - 33.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Deer Outdoor-

Shemax.com- Deer Outdoor-

Description:
    Hot pink was definitely this shemale hotties perfect color and the only thing better then watching this lovely ladyboy pose in that dress was watching her take it off until she was wearing nothing but her skimpy bra and thong and that teasing smile. This T-girl had tits that were damn near perfection. And it was a tasty pleasure watching her slide that pink thong down her slender legs until her girl pole was in full view and bare for all to see.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:deeroutdoor-pichi.zip - 20.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:deeroutdoor-pichi.zip - 20.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Amateur Posing Hairy Cock-

Shemax.com- Amateur Posing Hairy Cock-

Description:
    Valentiny is sure to turn heads no matter where she is. This black haired shemale is sleek and sexy in a classy way. Seeing her pose in her black bra, thong and thigh high stockings will have you ready to undress her with your teeth.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:amateurposinghairycock-pichi.zip - 29.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:amateurposinghairycock-pichi.zip - 29.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Mature TS-

Shemax.com- Mature TS-

Description:
    A mature TS that certainly knows how to work her body on camera, Duda Mel is a gorgeous t-girl with a seductive persona. Shes a petite babe but she has a fat shemeat and she likes rubbing knowing she is being watched.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:maturets-pichi.zip - 22.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:maturets-pichi.zip - 22.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Naughty Housekeeper-

Shemax.com- Naughty Housekeeper-

Description:
    This blonde shemale is all dressed up in her maid costume ready for a day of cleaning but she gets a little side tracked. She exposes her big titties and shows off her plump bottom before leaning back on the bean bag and stroking her thick femdick.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:naughtyhousekeeper-pichi.zip - 21.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:naughtyhousekeeper-pichi.zip - 21.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pink Pole Pulling-Pinky

Shemax.com- Pink Pole Pulling-Pinky

Description:
    Pinky is another one of those petite feminine girls that you ask yourself how could she have a cock. But sure enough as you will see she has a nice little pink pole between her legs. She is a very quiet girl which may be more to do with her comprehension of English. She did not say or smile much so I wasn`t sure how much messing around she was in to. She starts out doing some innovative posing which was all entirely her idea. I love the ones of here lying face down on the floor and pulling her pants part way down revealing her tight abdomen and upper crotch. Continuing further on this path she shows us she has a nice shaved muff and balls supporting her little pinky. I checked out her cock sucking skills which were more than adequate. Loved the big hoop earrings and the way her lips stretched outwards as I pulled out of her mouth. Her upcurving cock got very hard by this point so we had a brief sword fight before she sat down in my lap for a stroke. It was then time for her to shoot her load all over her flat slim mid section. There is a super sexy bonus shower scene where she shows off her fabulous femboy figure.

I found Pinky on the Nana Hotel side of Soi4 around closing time of the bars in the plaza. This is always a great place to find freelances but at this time you can also find many of the well known bar girls who have just gotten off work. There must be 50 or so girls milling around talking to friends. They will usually hang around for up to an hour looking for customers and then will often go eat with there friends at one of the outdoor restaurants in the area. It is not uncommon to stumble across 4 girls munching away at 4 in the morning at one of these places. On this occasion I had just stumbled out of the bars and was scheduled to meet a girl back at my hotel. I happened upon Pinky who was standing alone and looking like she needed a date. As I was unsure whether she was a ladyboy I asked and was assured she had the necessary appendage. We exchanged numbers and I told her to call me in a couple of hours. She dutifully texted me just as I was finishing up with another girl: \HI U WANT I TAKE FOTOS NOW PINKY?\. I texted her back and the rest is history. Note I know \texted\ sounds funny but I looked it up and it is the right word.
    Model:
    Pinky
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10-pinkpolepulling-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 215.54 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:31
    Video : MPEG Video, 1 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:10-pinkpolepulling-pichi.zip - 14.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10-pinkpolepulling-mpghi.mpg - 215.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy School Teacher-

Shemax.com- Sexy School Teacher-

Description:
    We all could have learned a lesson or two with tranny babe Jessica Campbell as our school teacher. This brunette shemale goddess looks super sexy in her tiny skirt and thigh high stockings and the glasses just add to her sex appeal.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sexyschoolteacher-pichi.zip - 15.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:_yschoolteacher-pichi.zip - 15.1 MB

Thread Information