Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Mickeys Dicky-Mickey

Shemax.com- Mickeys Dicky-Mickey

Description:
    Superstar Mickey is one of the most beautiful and sought after ladyboys in Thailand. She really is the epitome of the truism that the best looking girls in this Asian Kingdom are men. It starts with her stunningly pretty face framed by her long red hair, with its big exotic eyes, small delicate nose and large toothy mouth. Her rather large head compared to her petite body gives her the look of a model or film star. Another thing that makes Mickey so special is her amazing body and her milky white complexion. In her short blue jean skirt and pretty blue lace top we can see her arms and legs are long and slender. If you are not hard already from her sexy posing then you will be when she takes off her top to show her perfect round tits and slim muscled torso. Skirt off we marvel how such a skinny girl can still have such nice curves. You could jerk off just looking at her in her bulging panties but then she gives us a peek at her bushy pubes. She then flips on all fours and pulls the panties off her wide little ass and we get a great look at her hairy boy pussy and part of her scrotum. Facing forward again she at first hides what is between her legs and then just spreads them to show her long hard upcurving cock. It has a perfect slightly tapering shape to its hooded end from her large round ball sack. We could just gaze upon her posing with her hard shedick all day. But time is money and she gets to work on it with one hand while kneading one tit with the other until she fills her navel with squirts of hot cum.
    Model:
    Mickey
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 105-mickeymickeysdicky-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 262.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:39
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:105-mickeymickeysdicky-pichi.zip - 34.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:105-mickeymickeysdicky-hdv.wmv - 262.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Busty Ebony with Jeans-

Shemax.com- Busty Ebony with Jeans-

Description:
    Ambra is a dark skinned hottie with enough junk in her trunk to keep your happy pumping away at that sexy booty. This shemale is so exotic looking and dressed in her denim top and shorts, she will have your cock itching to get free of your boxers.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:bustyebonywithjeans-pichi.zip - 23.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bustyebonywithjeans-pichi.zip - 23.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bright Shiny Dick-Amber

Shemax.com- Bright Shiny Dick-Amber

Description:
    Lovely tall slim Amber came like a shining star out of the dark an lonely night. She showed up ready for business wearing only a bra, mesh body stocking and jeans. Below her pretty face she has square shoulders, somewhat muscular arms and her torso tapers nicely to her waist. With jeans off we see this girl has a slim shapely booty and quite a large bulge in her frilly pink and black panties. As she sits on the couch with legs spread we wonder what is under the inner triangle in the crotch opening of her stocking. Just to make sure she doesnt have any ED we let her suck on the photographers big dick and we are rewarded when her huge swollen black cock and balls emerge from one side of her underwear. She squeezes her dark meat by the base below her scrotum as she sucks some more dick before sitting on the back of the couch and letting her giant chocolate penis hang free. She is proud of and loves modeling her big black shedink and gives us many nice views before poping her dark nippled hormone tits out of her bra. She then sits and strokes and it is amazing that her cock just keeps growing longer and harder. She begs to suck more cock while she jerks and instinctively puts her hand to protect her face when the cameraman fires his huge cum load at her. Not to be outdone she goes to work with two hands on her own tremendous tool until she milks and enormous squirting cumshot all over the mirror below.
    Model:
    Amber
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 42-brightshinydick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 848.78 MB
    Duration : 00:28:13
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:42-brightshinydick-pichi.zip - 109.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:42-brightshinydick-hdv.wmv - 848.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Double Your Pleasure-Poopay

Shemax.com- Double Your Pleasure-Poopay

Description:
    Whats better than a sexy dark haired ladyboy with two tits, a round ass and a big hard dick? Why two identical ladyboys with a total of four tits, two asses and two long succulent cocks. So rather than pay two asian shebabes to strip and jerk off for you we simply got the gorgeous Poopay to do this in front of the bathroom full length mirror. Looking doubly delicious in her skin tight blue dress the twin Poopays slowly expose their pair of cute panties. Dresses off they pose in their black bras before slipping out of their bottoms and spreading their perfect ass cracks with their fingers. Turning we see their beautiful hard cocks which they grasp in one hand before reaching for the cameramans hard dick. These girls make each other horny as they mimic each others movements by touching dicks and then bums. But they are shy about cumming together so they each sit on the twin toilets and stroke their larger curving dinks until they squirt white creamy cum on their abdomens. Proud of this production they once again rub their sticky cum covered dicks together.
    Model:
    Poopay
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 137-doubleyourpleasure-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 326.01 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:137-doubleyourpleasure-pichi.zip - 32.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:137-doubleyourpleasure-hdv.wmv - 326.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Giant Boner-Pim

Shemax.com- Big Giant Boner-Pim

Description:
    If you have an aversion to stunning slim femboys with huge fat cocks then look no further because Pim embodies all these traits. Seeing her kneeling sweetly on the bed we first notice her pretty face framed by the strait cut bangs of her brown hair which ends in a long pony tail. Despite her shapeless frilly prison striped blouse we get the sense she has a slim sexy figure from her long neck and willowy arms. This is confirmed when she stands and removes her tight blue jeans to reveal slender legs and bright red panties. She lifts her top to show she has a nice flat tummy and narrow waist before she partially pulls down her panties to give our first peek at her hairy patch. A further slight tug down of her red briefs and out flops her huge shrivelled hose that soft is bigger than most erect cocks. She spins to give as a back view and we see the panties have an interesting lace design sprouting from her ass crack before baring her beautiful small round butt and then spreading her cheeks so we get a good view of her sweet boy pussy below which hangs her large meaty balls and hardening hooded dink. Her top off we see her black lace bra has slid down below her small puffy red nipples capping her suckable hormone titties. After a quick stretch and tug her dick grows long and fat and she just stands there as it hangs down to one side with the pink head peeking out from its hood. Now its time for her to stoke that monster cock before she reaches out to do the same to mine before kneeling to suck me off will she continues to jerk herself. This girl loves to pose her big dick and fat balls which she does laying back before finishing with a giant vertical squirt of cum that has soaked her svelte body with glistening ball juice.

I had no idea that Pim was so well endowed. I met her in the street near Nana with Beau from the previous episode. The both had just finished work at Obsessions and were standing near the entrance to Nana obviously looking for customers. I approached and was immediately attracted to both of these tall slim model bodied girls. I thought Beau was slightly prettier so I originally only wanted her to come along. But I had a feeling about Pim and neither seemed averse to waiting while the other did her shoot so I asked them both to come along. Beau went first and as I described previously she said she had a small cock which turned out to be untrue. Pim was next and was I in for a shock when she unsheathed her unholy crotch sword. I have seen a few cocks that are that long but few as fat. Boy was I glad that I trusted my instincts as her big giant boner is one of a kind.
    Model:
    Pim
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 84-biggiantboner-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 349.06 MB
    Duration : 00:11:31

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:84-biggiantboner-pichi.zip - 23.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:84-biggiantboner-hdv.wmv - 349.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Belle of the Balls & Dick-Belle

Shemax.com- Belle of the Balls & Dick-Belle

Description:
    Belle showed up for our formal date in her ratty flower dress showing way too much skin. This skinny little chick has huge exotic eyes and wispy shoulder length hair cut into boyish bangs. We were supposed to go out to a ball but decided instead to stay in and ball. Since she was underdressed I made her further undress to show off her super slim little femboy body in her black bra and panties. Naked to the waist we see her teen girl body is just skin a bones which should harden your bone. Pushing her panties down she reveals a nice trimmed triangle of pubes and is a little shy about showing her soft dick. We soon see that her fat hard cock and swollen balls are disproportionately large for her body. From behind she kindly pushes her stiff dink and big balls between her legs while showing off her fine little ass. As she lays back we get a close up view of her jerking cumshot proving she is truly the belle of the balls and dick.

Belle is a freelancer from Bangkok who roams around the Nana PlazaSukhumvit Road area. It will be interesting to see if this girl originally from Samut Prakan remains a femboy. My guess is yes given that at the advanced age of 22 she still has the body of a 12 year old western girl. Genetics plays a big part in ladyboy development but a diet rich in hormones, cigarettes and crystal meth is also important. Perhaps it is just natural with Belle as she still has quite a pretty young face in spite of her somewhat strange haircut. Seriously though the low fat content of Thai food must be the main reason ladyboys are generally so slim given that very few if any exercise outside of sex. I normally lose several pounds very rapidly on my trips and have taken to looking for western food just to keep the pounds on. That gives me and idea; if any one wants to help me produce a Thai ladyboy sex holiday diet infomercial please let me know.
    Model:
    Belle
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 93-belleoftheballsdick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 524.58 MB
    Duration : 00:17:43

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:93-belleoftheballsdick-pichi.zip - 14.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:93-belleoftheballsdick-hdv.wmv - 524.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Perfect Sweet Tgirl-Isabela Davilla

Shemax.com- Perfect Sweet Tgirl-Isabela Davilla

Description:
    Blonde shemale babe poses in her short silver dress showing off her long bare legs. She does a naughty striptease exposing her sweet tits and small round ass then she pumps on her shecock and milks it of her cum load.
    Model:
    Isabela Davilla
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 156-perfectweettgirl-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 462.33 MB
    Duration : 00:16:14
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 371 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:156-perfectweettgirl-pichi.zip - 43.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:156-perfectweettgirl-hdv.wmv - 462.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Red Xmas Gift-Jessica Dee

Shemax.com- Red Xmas Gift-Jessica Dee

Description:
    This redhead tranny bombshell is all ready for the holiday season and a visit from Santa. She dresses in her white lingerie that leaves her big titties and round ass exposed for a mouth watering view before snuggling down for the night. The big guy must have liked what he saw because he left this sexy shemale a stocking full of goodies that she promptly put to good use. She puts on her red Santa hat and begins licking her lollipop like it was a hard shaft in need of release before she strips down to nothing but her hat and a smile and begins to rub her thick and juicy shecock and tease her tight ass with that hard stick of candy. And when this hot and horny T-girl wraps her slender hand around her girl pole and begins to stroke in earnest, it doesn’t take long before she is spewing her creamy load all over her hand and bed.
    Model:
    Jessica Dee
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 39-redxmasgift-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 534.18 MB
    Duration : 00:18:04

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:39-redxmasgift-pichi.zip - 51.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:39-redxmasgift-hdv.wmv - 534.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Tits n Round Ass-Taiana de Castro

Shemax.com- Big Tits _n Round Ass-Taiana de Castro

Description:
    Taiana is one gorgeous and sultry shemale that will have you ready to pop your load. This T-girl with her chubby round booty, tiny waist and big firm tits looked extra tasty in her yellow bikini top and tight as a second skin jean shorts. That denim material left half of her chunky cheeks bare for all to see and watching her wiggle and jiggle as she walked was a sinful delight. She loved posing for the camera. And getting naked in the wide open outdoors was an extra turn on for this exotic T-girl. She stripped out of her shorts and top down to her yellow thong squeezing and teasing her lovely rack for the camera. It wasn’t long before this T-babe was totally naked and stroking her juicy girl pole while her long hair skimmed along her hardened nipples. And once the lovely Taiana wraps her sensuous hands around her shecock, it’s only a matter of time before she is exploding in cum showering ecstasy.
    Model:
    Taiana de Castro
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 49-bigtitsnroundass-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 482.81 MB
    Duration : 00:16:18

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:49-bigtitsnroundass-pichi.zip - 53.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:49-bigtitsnroundass-hdv.wmv - 482.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Oriental Lily-Lily

Shemax.com- Oriental Lily-Lily

Description:
    Laotian Ladyboy Lily is a lovely Oriental flower. She comes to us all dressed in black in her short fuck-me boots and tight dress which show off her toned and sexy arms, shoulders and long legs. Lily is a tall statuesque girl with an easy smile and she stands confidently erect making you ache to see her naked. Knowing this she coyly smiles as she reveals her breasts which sit perfectly atop her firm torso. When she turns around she shows us her unusual red tattoos which appear to be some sort of crude representation of temples. Dress off she proudly displays her not particularly sexy pre-teen skivvies which show off a large bulge in front. Reading our mind she first shows us her sexy bum and then turns and slowly reveals her trimmed pubes and then her large hooded cock and meaty balls. Seconds later this horny girls cock stands hard and perpendicular to her hot body and the pink one eyed head peeks vertically at us through the small opening in her generous foreskin. When she grasps her tool she pulls this back to reveal her fully swollen pink head at the end of her long fat shedick. Then she turns and stretches her cheeks wide and we get a great look at her sweet pink boy pussy before turning back to demonstrate her cock sucking skills. All the while she strokes her hard dink which has grown huge and I am releived that after a quick comparison I barley edge her out in dick size. She ends the set by sitting down for some stroking and sucking until she squirts a huge sticky load up by her belly button that dribbles all the way back down to her still huge and hard cock.

Lily is a great girl with a great attitude. I had met her the first time I went to High Boss bar. I had gone in the afternoon and had spent some time sitting uncomfortably inside with several girls that were not doing it for me. Looking for an exit I notice stunning Joy and lovely Lily walking outside and I made an excuse and followed. There I sat with Joy on the outdoor stools and we quickly hit it off. While it was clear I had made my choice Lily hung around and was very entertaining as she alternated between joining the conversation and attempting to reel in customers to the bar. All the while she maintained her beaming smile which unlike most ladyboys doesn`t come and go with her short term prospects for getting money from your wallet. Lily seems to have figured out that simply being nice to potential customers will likely bring them back on another night. The evidence of this is that the next time I was in Pattaya she was one of the first girls I thought of to look up.
    Model:
    Lily
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 73-orientallily-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 451.05 MB
    Duration : 00:14:53

Download Screenshots: