Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Santa s Big SheCock Helper-Alexia Firenze

Shemax.com- Santa_s Big SheCock Helper-Alexia Firenze

Description:
    All I want for Christmas is Alexia Firenze! Wouldnt you just love getting up on Christmas morning to see this gorgeous shemale all wrapped up in red and see her slip out of her gift wrapping? This gorgeous t-girl is super sexy in her Santa style lingerie, Santa cap and black boots. When she strips out of her jolly red suit and shows off that tight ass and long, thick shecock Alexia definitely brightens up the holidays and adds some of her creamy jizz to help deck the halls.
    Model:
    Alexia Firenze
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 140-santasbigshecockhelper-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 573.82 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:35
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 368 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:140-santasbigshecockhelper-pichi.zip - 63.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:140-santasbigshecockhelper-hdv.wmv - 573.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tgirl Lunch Time-Alessandra Leite

Shemax.com- Tgirl Lunch Time-Alessandra Leite

Description:
    Looks like the lusty shemale babe Alessandra is in the kitchen making herself a sandwich. And after you get a look at this stunning blonde tranny in her sexy outfit, you will be hungry too. Those sexy handful size tits along with that huge, thick shecock are enough to give you a big appetite and make your mouth water. And this sexy T-girl is more then willing to share her girl pole with you. You are going to be ready to blow your load as you watch this shemale pump her cum onto the counter.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 90-tgirllunchtime-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 423.2 MB
    Duration : 00:13:58
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:90-tgirllunchtime-pichi.zip - 76.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:90-tgirllunchtime-hdv.wmv - 423.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Divorcee Jerk-Bo

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Divorcee Jerk-Bo

Description:
    Bo is looking for a new beau since her marriage ended. While we are sad on the one hand, we are happy we are allowed to touch her again with the other. Bo arrives in the evening with flowers from one of her many new suitors and spends a moment contemplating her new found solo status on the balcony. She returns to pose on and in front of the couch and let us gaze upon her clothed body and beautiful face which she uses to make men pop the question. Since her recent split which ended nightly conjugal sex she has been as horny as teenager and proceeds to remove her shirt. Once we see her perfect tits we are inspired to make an indecent proposal. She then spins around to let us muse over her lean and shapely booty. When she turns back and sits down we marvel at the growing bulge in her pink panties until we see her balls pop out one side and the end of her pussy pole peek out the top. We are moved to go down on one knee when she finally pulls out her hard girl penis which we see is not small and has a nice downward curve. She generously lubes up her shecock before stroking and upon closer inspection we see that she has moved her diamond engagement ring to her index finger. Once she removes her panties we realize that her ex must be missing her wondrous wife wand sprouting from the tidily trimmed triangle of pubes. We consider what it would be like to tie the knot with her as she continues to fondle and give us various views of her extraordinary body. She finally consummates the session by firing a great shot of cum straight at the video camera which was about four feet away and hit the operator in the face. The operator sprints for the bathroom while Bo sits looking very satisfied while admiring her still hard love gun before going there herself for a quick shower.

The story of Bos marriage and divorce is absolutely true and in this case the truth is stranger than fiction. I had read the first hand account from the ex-husband months before in one of the ladyboy forums. According to him it seems there was a dispute over the amount of money that she found necessary to support her lifestyle. The final straw came when she had spent the months allowance in advance but was still demanding more. He declined to do this and that was the end of the relationship as well as the business he had set up for her. Also gone was the interest he had in their shared assets which were no doubt quickly liquidated along with the proceeds leaving her no option but to return to the bars as a source of income. From my experience with ladyboys I can attest that this break-up probably happened exactly as this poor fellow said it did and indeed Bo offered several unprompted corroborating facts. I have found that ladyboys and Thai prostitutes in general are money magicians; they make it disappear almost instantaneously no matter how much you give them. There is rarely any thought of the future beyond perhaps the current months rent or a few days meals. You can expect a portion of any windfall you give them to go to friends and family with the lions share going to perceived immediate needs for jewellery, clothes and cell phones. I am not encouraging anyone to not be as generous as they can afford with these girls. I simply relate this and other stories as a caution that love often fools otherwise intelligent men to open their wallets a little too wide.
    Model:
    Bo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 45-ladyboydivorceejerk-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 472.16 MB
    Duration : 00:15:56

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:45-ladyboydivorceejerk-pichi.zip - 27.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:45-ladyboydivorceejerk-hdv.wmv - 472.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Another Foto First Timer-Ao

Shemax.com- Another Foto First Timer-Ao

Description:
    I`m happy to say (according to her) Ao is a first timer for making photos and videos so you are getting yet another LadyboyPlayer exclusive. When I went out I figured I would have a good time as usual but I wasn`t prepared to run into Ao. I drove by her bar and saw her standing outside looking sexy in her work uniform and it was obvious I had to stop and talk with her. As I got closer to her I noticed she was a lot more attractive than I had originally thought.

We went inside her bar and I bought her a drink. She was feeling all over me and I was feeling all over her...thats pretty much how you communicate around here when you don`t speak each others language. She had on a padded bra so when I went under her shirt I was thrilled to find out she had tiny little hormone titties. I was instantly horny and of course had to feel my way down to her cock. When I put my hand under her skirt I could feel her hard cock trying to fight its way out of her panties. I pulled her panties to the side and grabbed her cock and precum oozed out onto my hand. I paid the bill for the drinks and her bar fine and we hit the road. Once inside the room we couldn`t keep our hands off of each other. She was so hot it took all of the willpower I had to stay focused on taking pictures and video so you could all join in on the fun.
    Model:
    Ao
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 155-anotherfotofirsttimer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 576.62 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53
    Audio : WMA, 366 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:155-anotherfotofirsttimer-pichi.zip - 23.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:155-anotherfotofirsttimer-hdv.wmv - 576.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Boob and Booty Call-May

Shemax.com- Boob and Booty Call-May

Description:
    Super sexy little May comes to us from Temptations Bar in Bangkoks Nana Plaza. Despite her small stature this babe has killer curves which are barely hidden by her black cocktail dress. She starts the session by applying dark eye makeup which contrasts with her prized milky white skin. With hand on hip we notice her arm band tattoo which suggests she is a bit of a bad girl. She wags her booty at us before revealing her perfect round perky tits perched atop her ribcage. Dress off we see another fearsome looking tattoo of a scorpion to one side of her tight abs. We are given our first clue that her booty may be enhanced as she sits on the couch cupping her tits. Then she stands and pulls down the tops of her black panties to show her neatly trimmed pubes before turning and baring her gorgeous large heart shaped butt. When she bends over we get a peek at her dark a-hole and balls before she comes back around and out flops a nice hard sideways sausage dick with two soft balls on one end and a big pink head at the other. Her cock stays rock hard when she turns back around and strokes it between her bulging silicone filled cheeks the center of which is her sweet puckered boy pussy. Noting like a double dick jerk to finish the session with her reaching up to lick and yank me while she stokes cum from her hard shedink. Afterwards she smears this around and we get a few final looks at her amazing body and still hard glistening cock.

I asked my friend who works a Temptations to line a girl one day and May was a late afternoon boob and booty call. She showed up, said little and obediently went through the shoot. I commented on her hips and was told that she recently had acquired them along with those great boobs. Like most guys who had their sexual awakening in the 70s I am not a huge booty man but most post J-Lo ladyboys and girls have it in there heads that men like big butts. So most wear those uncomfortable looking foam butt pads which look terrible by themselves so I will stop the shoot and get them to remove them as soon as they unbutton their jeans. Hense you will often notice that many times the models bare bottom will seem to have shrunk dramatically. This may soon be unnecessary as more and more are getting implants in their rears as well as their chests.
    Model:
    May
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 77-boobandbootycall-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 353.43 MB
    Duration : 00:11:39

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:77-boobandbootycall-pichi.zip - 27.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:77-boobandbootycall-hdv.wmv - 353.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Porking Moo-Moo

Shemax.com- Porking Moo-Moo

Description:
    The Thai word for pork is moo as well as this sexpot from Kohn Kaen. Moo is hungry for a good porking so she sees what`s on the hotel menu. She starts out massaging herself while she is waiting and then receives a call from her boyfriend which gets her more worked up. She then lubes up her big tits and cock which gets her so horny she has to fuck her ass with the big brown beer bottle. The waiter finally shows up with her order which is a large cock for her to chew on. She can take it no more and settles back for a slow jerk to a crystal clear cumshot.

As you can see we are trying some setups as opposed to just pose, strip, jerk, cum. Nothing to elaborate at this point, we just use what ever is around to try to make the set a little more interesting. The idea is that this is more entertaining for the viewer as he may imagine himself in the scene and in this case as the waiter. We will try not to go overboard and make the scenes too ridiculous and childish as some sites do. We will continue to try new things and we would appreciate your feedback on how well this works.

Moo is really a great girl with a great personality and calm demeanour. I think she has a very pretty face with its oversized eyes and lips. Plus you can`t beat her ample assets below the neck. Moo splits her time between Bangkok on Pattaya where she has many friends and regular customers. Moo is good friends with a girl that I am seeing who she stays with when she is in Bangkok. My girl paved the way for a shoot with Moo and Pim on the same night and you will see a few shots of them together in the Pim set. It actually took Moo quite a while to cum and she needed a lot of assistance from me. I truly did give her a good porking while the camera wasn`t rolling.
    Model:
    Moo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37-porkingmoo-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 508.79 MB
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:37-porkingmoo-pichi.zip - 48.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:37-porkingmoo-hdv.wmv - 508.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex-Melaine Campbel

Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex-Melaine Campbel

Description:
    Melaine CampBel is one sexy shemale that takes hotness to her own level. She looks good enough to eat in this gallery all decked out in her black lingerie and thigh high stockings. Julio can barely wait to get her out of her clothes and get his hands and mouth on her delicious shecock. He strips her down rubbing their shafts together and sucks her shemeat until she is rock hard and ready to pump his tight ass full of her shecock.
    Model:
    Melaine Campbel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.72 GB / 737.05 MB / 772 851 870 bytes
    Duration : 00:22:46

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:60-mulattoshemalesex-pichi.zip - 91.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:60-mulattoshemale_-hdv.wmv - 737.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sunny Day Pool-Shakira Maya

Shemax.com- Sunny Day Pool-Shakira Maya

Description:
    Shakira is spending her day off by the pool. Its a hot day outside, and she wants a nice tan. She starts putting on some oil all over her firm tits, and works her way down. She gets to her thick shecock and as she works the oil in she gets excited and can`t stand it. Watch her stroke her meat in the sun and take a nice cool dip afterwards.
    Model:
    Shakira Maya
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 33-sunnydaypool-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 624.31 MB
    Duration : 00:21:04

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:33-sunnydaypool-pichi.zip - 104.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:33-sunnydaypool-hdv.wmv - 624.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock-Tutka

Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock-Tutka

Description:
    I have had my eye on Tutka for a while. Every time I would go to her bar she was always sitting with a fellow bar patron. We would look at each other from time to time in passing on the way to the rest room or something but I never got the chance to actually talk to her...until tonight.

I walked in and seen Tutka was available so I quickly rushed over to talk with her. As I got closer to her she got prettier and prettier. Her skin looked so smooth and her body so hot I knew already she was coming with me tonight. I sat down and we started talking and it didn`t take me long to start feeling all over her. Her skin was softer than I had imagined it would be. She started kissing on my neck in the bar so I quickly slid my hand into her bikini bottoms and felt her already stiff cock. She reciprocated by feeling on my cock as well and the temperature quickly rose from there. Check please!

After paying the bill we quickly went to the room. Within seconds of the door closing we were all over each other. My cock in her hand, hers in mine. I couldn`t get enough. She had been on the list for so long it took all I had to control myself and not blow a load just from her stroking my cock. I think she was almost as horny because her pulsing cock was leaking precum into my palm as I played with the head of her cock. Needless to say, things went great from there as you can see in the set. I`ll FOR SURE be seeing sexy Tutka again soon and recommend her to anybody who happens to be passing through Pattaya.
    Model:
    Tutka
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 566.55 MB
    Duration : 00:17:23
    Audio : WMA, 380 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:172-worththewaitforcock-pichi.zip - 32.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv - 566.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cum Eating Honey-Jenny

Shemax.com- Cum Eating Honey-Jenny

Description:
    Once again you get a LadyboyPlayer exclusive...Jenny...I didn`t notice Jenny until she squeezed into the booth with me and as an introduction said, `take me with you and I`ll eat your cum.` Call me crazy but I`m a big one for first impressions and truth be told...I was sold. Of course I played with her in the bar for a tad before I bar fined her. The whole time she kept making references to sucking my cock and eating my cum. I`ve never had a ladyboy be so adamant about wanting to eat cum before...lol.

We left the bar to head back to the room and did the usual stop for water because I figured it was going to be a long night. Being the gentleman I am I asked her on my way into 7-11 if she needed anything...meaning something to drink or a snack. Guess what she said. Yep, \your cum.\ then giggled. Needless to say I went through my 7-11 stop as fast as possible to get back to the room so I could unleash this cum craving beauty.

We got into the room and of course it only took a second for her to have my cock out and in her mouth. While she was sucking me she was playing with her cock a lot and I was playing with her cock everytime it was within reach. She kept saying she wanted to cum. In a way like she was asking permission so I kept her on edge the whole time until I was ready for her to cum...shortly after I dropped my load in her mouth so she could taste it while waiting for her orgasm to come. To be honest, at first glance she wasn`t my normal `type` but by early morning we were exchanging numbers with a promise to hook up again soon.
    Model:
    Jenny
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 165-cumeatinghoney-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 314.62 MB
    Duration : 00:10:36
    Audio : WMA, 380 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: