Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- TS Ebony Petite-Sarah Costa

Shemax.com- TS Ebony Petite-Sarah Costa

Description:
    Sarah Costa is one dark skin shemale hottie that is always ready to play. She has a gorgeous body with a tight ass, small firm boobies and a fat little shecock that she loves to play with and show off on camera. This tranny chick looks super hot in her black with pink polka dots outfit but its when she slips out of her clothes that she looks her absolute best. And this t-girl doesnt have a shy bone in her body when it comes to showing off her shapely ass and getting kinky for all to see and lust over. She has a cherry topped pastry that she rubs all over her plump girl pole before pushing her shecock through the center and proceeds to pump it on her shaft. The feel of this creamy bun sliding around her hard she meat gets her hard and throbbing and she takes herself in hand with a smile on her face and strokes her fat dick until she is spewing her thick cum letting it shoot all over her hand, girl pole and thighs.
    Model:
    Sarah Costa
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 99-tsebonypetite-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 429.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:10
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:99-tsebonypetite-pichi.zip - 39.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:99-tsebonypetite-hdv.wmv - 429.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Workaholic Tgirl-Joice Naturele

Shemax.com- Workaholic Tgirl-Joice Naturele

Description:
    All work and no play makes Joice a dull shemale. And this luscious T-girl is anything but dull. She works away at her laptop until she cant take anymore and then she is slipping out of her sexy lingerie and showing off her perky boobies and delicious looking girl pole. This shemale hottie knows exactly how to caress and rub her shecock until she is hard and ready for some much needed release. And it is hot as the fourth of July watching her squirt her sweet and creamy cum load.
    Model:
    Joice Naturele
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 88-workaholictgirl-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 402.09 MB
    Duration : 00:13:35

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:88-workaholictgirl-pichi.zip - 44.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:88-workaholictgirl-hdv.wmv - 402.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Issan Dancer-Pim

Shemax.com- Issan Dancer-Pim

Description:
    Sweet and lovely Pim reveals her Issan roots by demonstrating some traditional dance moves. I simply put on the music and Pim grabbed her balls and ran with it. Pim knows how to pose which is made more attractive by the interesting use of arms and hands. I asked her to imitate the style of an Issan dancer and she came up with the combination of hair, make-up and earrings which accentuates her exotic look. I`m not sure where it came from but she donned a sarong which looks extremely sexy the way she wears it low on her flat cock stiffening abdomen. Pim`s smile comes naturally to her pretty face and never seems to disappear entirely. As she strips she grabs the white umbrella which she later uses as a make-shift dildo. She continues to use these props and new ones like the bed sheet which compensates a bit for her sluggish ability to gain power. Normally I would jump in to assist in this department but Moo, who was waiting for her turn in front of the camera, volunteered. This contrived girl on girl action finally got Pim going towards a milky white cumshot which Moo samples as an appetizer to her subsequent food inspired shoot (see Porking Moo).

Pim works at Temptations in Nana Plaza and is good friends with the girl that I am seeing who is also from Issan. She often takes me to Issantawandang which is an exclusively Issan music cabaret on Soi 9 Phatthanakan Road in Bangkok. This is a great place to see traditional Issan dance and singing performances which are unique to the north-eastern province. The style of dance appears to have East Indian influences which make sense given the proximity to India but I also find the arm and hand movements similar to Hawaiian dance which could only be coincidence. It always seems to be busy there and you are sure to find a number of ladyboys partying as well as performing. Many of them are friends with the wait staff who are attentive to supplying you with great food and drinks while you enjoy the live shows. The girls will periodically jump up and start dancing in the aisles when their favourite songs are played and many ladyboys who are normally quite temperate will overindulge in drink here. I always enjoy myself despite often being the only falang and I can highly recommend going there to take part in the fun or simply watching the fascinating spectacle. If you meet a ladyboy from Issan, I`m sure she will know about it and would love to take you there. Check out the SheMax forum under the topic Issan Music where I have documented my times there with pictures and movie clips.
    Model:
    Pim
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 38-issandancer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 427.66 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:38-issandancer-pichi.zip - 59.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:38-issandancer-hdv.wmv - 427.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- I Love Apple-Fabi Colt

Shemax.com- I Love Apple-Fabi Colt

Description:
    This blonde shemale had some of the sexiest eyes I had ever seen. Combine them with her long blonde hair, ivory skin and juicy shecock and she could be the poster T-girl for wet dreams. Fabi looked almost angelic and the black thong and bra she was wearing just added a wicked quality to her alluring sensuality. She was definitely a one hot shemale and getting to see her strip and play with her girl pole was real treat. Fabi had no qualms about showing off her toned body and she loved playing with her shecock. And knowing she was doing it with so many pairs of eyes watching her and on film was a big turn on that brought out her sinfully playful side in a big way. She picked up an apple that had been lying on a table and seemed to be able to use it in ways that was just too sexy for such an ordinary object. And once she got to the point of no return and began really pumping her girl dick, she exploded her sticky load and totally covered her piece of fruit.
    Model:
    Fabi Colt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 75-iloveapple-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 279.09 MB
    Duration : 00:09:12

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:75-iloveapple-pichi.zip - 43.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:75-iloveapple-hdv.wmv - 279.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big tits and cock what more do you want-Taan

Shemax.com- Big tits and cock_what more do you want-Taan

Description:
    Taan was not the girl I thought she was when she showed up. As I explain below I lost her number. I must have given her mine because she called me one evening. As I was expecting someone else I was initially disappointed when I met her outside my hotel. Well that feeling was replaced by a wave of lust as soon as she started to disrobe. What a fucking gorgeous body this girl has. Those tits were popping out of her cute flower bikini. What a nice surprise it was when that big fat cock popped out as well. She is a curvy girl and at the same time a hard body. I love big tits and I felt obliged to cover them with some lotion. I love the shots of her sucking my cock as I`m looking down on the mess on her tits and big pointy carrot up her ass. I also love they way she does a crunch as she cums all over he six pack.

Can you believe that I really didn`t like Taan much when I met her at Casanova Bar? Let`s see, huge cock and tits, sexy curvy body, decent face and horny as hell. What the hell was I thinking or not thinking that night? I don`t know why but of all the bars in Nana Plaza, I get a strange vibe from Casanova. I play my usual little game where I sit with a couple of girls and ogle others. Except there always seems to be one that I like but gets miffed that I am not giving all my attention to her. That night I was sitting with Taan and this other tall buxom brunette. We were having a nice chat and I occasionally made eye contact with a gorgeous blonde who knew she was all that. When she finally came over the buxom brunette sprang to her feet and challenged me with \you want her\? I smiled and replied that \I wanted all of you\. She then whirled around on one heel and stormed off in a very sexy way I might add. The blonde sat where she had and over the next while I could not help notice the brunette glancing over to see what kind of a reaction she had made. I just gave her a wink or two which seemed to make her angrier. Well the bar closed and as usual I made the rounds with my little black book to get phone numbers. I did not see the brunette until I was downing the stairs and there she was blocking my path. Looking gorgeous with hands on hips and flowing brown hair she said \why you not take me\. Seizing this opportunity I grasped her waste and said \I`m sorry baby, I really like you, I`m working tonight but can you come see me tomorrow\. Her expression of pure fury melted away and she pressed her huge tits and crotch against me. We kissed for a long moment and as we parted I thrust my book in her hand asking for her number. She sat apparently to do this and at that moment another ladyboy I knew stopped briefly to chat. She left and brunette and I embraced once more before we went our separate ways. The next morning I noticed my book was missing all the pages of ladyboy numbers I had accumulated. Obviously one of the girls and likely the brunette had torn these pages out while I was distracted. Given that I am usually half in the bag at the bars I rely on my book to remember names as well as numbers. So that was why I was out to lunch on which one Taan was. I wasn`t sure if she was herself, the brunette, the blonde or some freelancer I had met in the street. As to why I didn`t think she stood out at the bar I guess it is because she wasn`t as pretty as the other girls. If I had seen their cocks first I think Taan would have distinguished herself.
    Model:
    Taan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 33-bigtitsandcockwhatmoredoyouwant-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 658.67 MB
    Duration : 00:22:14

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:33-bigtitsandcockwhatmoredoyouwant-pichi.zip - 39.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:33-bigtitsandcockwhatmoredoyouwant-hdv.wmv - 658.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Golden Star-Alessandra Leite

Shemax.com- Golden Star-Alessandra Leite

Description:
    Got to love long legged, blonde shemale babes that have a tight ass, tits that fit just right in your hand and have a long and thick shecock that they love to play with. Alessandra fit this description perfectly and her playful personality was enough to bring a smile to your face. Her long, slim body looked hot in her sexy cleavage revealing top and tight denim mini skirt. Her long legs were silky smooth and the freckles across her shoulders made you want to play connect the dots with your tongue. Not only did Alessandra love posing for the camera but she also had a sweet tooth. We covered her tits and girl pole in strawberry syrup and watched in lusty fascination as the liquid dripped over her small, pink nipples and oozed its way down her thick shecock. She would use one long finger to smear the sticky mess over her tits and girl rod before licking her finger clean. All that teasing had her hard and ready to go and before long, she was pumping her hard shaft and squirting her creamy juices all over her tight stomach.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 65-goldenstar-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 504.53 MB
    Duration : 00:17:02

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:65-goldenstar-pichi.zip - 47.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:65-goldenstar-hdv.wmv - 504.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs-Anita

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs-Anita

Description:
    This was the second time I`d worked with Anita and the first time working with her new boobs. Anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. As in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. While I love the new boobs I am not sure that I like the red hair. I think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. I was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. To her credit I believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love Anita. If you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. She has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. I may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would do something about this. She also used to be quite skinny and I find her more masculine with the extra weight. Perhaps these things are the price to be paid for her impressive cock. When I look back at these pictures I quickly pop a boner focusing on her big cock, massive balls and round tits.

I think Anita is the epitome of what I call the tranny myth. I`m sure all who have tried to fulfill their fantasies would agree that reality almost always falls short. This is never more true when you meet someone you have only seen pictures or videos of. It is also especially true when you meet transsexuals that you have seen on the internet. Like most guys who discovered trannies on the internet I imagined them to be genetic girls with cocks. However in the flesh there are almost always signs that this is not the case. These are often things that are not noticeable in pictures or video such as facial hair, large hands or a husky voice. So those who are considering meeting a tranny for the first time should prepare themselves for the reality that trannies are men with varying degrees of female features. If you do not do this I can almost guarantee that you will find something about that tranny that you have been lusting after that turns you off. One solution is to be a little bit drunk so these things aren`t as noticeable but the downside of this is you may feel some regret when you finish or the next day. I was drunk my first time and was totally into it. I fucked the tranny, slept with her and fucked her again in the morning. We made plans to meet again that night but when I was alone I started to feel self revulsion for what I had done. I was thinking, holy crap, I`m a fucking faggot! I called the tranny and made an excuse and told myself I wouldn`t do that again. How long do you think I held that pledge?
    Model:
    Anita
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 380.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:51

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:21-bigcockandnewboobs-pichi.zip - 33.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv - 380.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up-Raissa Marques

Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up-Raissa Marques

Description:
    Oh yeah, this hot shemale babe with her long legs and cock teasing smile was a sinful pleasure to watch in action. Raissa was sexy as hell in her ass hugging, low riding denim jeans and blue bustier. Her body was long and lean and her soft curves brought some seriously wicked fantasies to mind. And this tranny was packing a juicy package behind the zipper of those blue jeans. She stripped out of her clothes, wiggling her way out of her tight jeans and exposed every inch of her slender form. When she went for the oil and began dribbling it on her handful sized tits and chubby shecock, we knew the afternoon was definitely going to heat up. Riassa didnt waste any time in wrapping a long fingered hand around her girl pole and stroke it slow and deep until it was hard and throbbing. You could tell by the lusty look in her sexy eyes she was ready to explode. And we were lucky enough to get all the shecock cum spewing action on film.
    Model:
    Raissa Marques
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 352.15 MB
    Duration : 00:11:37

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:72-teentgirloiledup-pichi.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv - 352.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tropical Angel-Isabelly Ferraz

Shemax.com- Tropical Angel-Isabelly Ferraz

Description:
    Isabelly turned out to be just as exotic as her name and twice as much to watch. This stunning shemale had wickedly seductive eyes and her long black hair looked smooth as silk. Her body was a sinful temptation in her leopard print lingerie and matching knee high boots and showed off her firm tits and sweet phat booty to perfection. She definitely wasnt shy when it came to stripping for the camera and watching her wiggle her way out of that skin tight material was enough to put a smile on your face. Isabelly was one tranny that took good care of her body and it showed in how tone she was. Her skin was tan and smooth and it was pure pleasure watching her rub oil all over her huge rack, toned abs and thick girl pole. And once she got to pumping and stroking, it wasnt long before this sultry shemale was squirting her creamy cum load all over her stomach.
    Model:
    Isabelly Ferraz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 457.59 MB
    Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:67-tropicalangel-pichi.zip - 34.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv - 457.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby-Vanessa Oliveira

Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby-Vanessa Oliveira

Description:
    Vanessa is definitely one horny shemale babe that knows exactly how to work her girl pole until she is shooting her sweet cum and moaning in pure bliss. She posed for us in a sexy black dress that barely covered her tight ass which was left mostly bear in a red thong. Having all eyes in the room made her hot and ready for action. And once this tranny hottie slipped out of her clothes, she was already hard and ready for some shecock tugging ecstasy.
    Model:
    Vanessa Oliveira
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 82-averysexychubby-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.57 GB / 582.75 MB / 611 052 683 bytes
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:82-averysexychubby-pichi.zip - 40.9 MB

Download VIDEO: