Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Dark little Janny with her black dress, underwear and hair made me see the light.Despite the fact that I had met her at a ladyboy bar I couldnt believe she had a cock. So slim cute and feminine, how could this be? She comes across as quiet and demure but there is a silent sultry sexiness about her. She danced a little in her black dress before removing it and her shorts. I like flat chested girls to wear a bra or top, at least initially. There are some incredibly hot shots of her in just her black bikini top hiding her cock like she has a pussy. She sports tattoos in the same place on her back and front which add to her sexiness. She seemed a little shy about showing her dick even when she was sucking mine. But then her perfectly straight cock sprang up her lovely black muff. Then it was time to get that top off an see her nipples. Their size and shape show that she has not done any hormones which means that her sexy feminine body is completely naturalI met Janny at Club 131 on my second night in Pattaya. My buddy had recommended it and Janny as he is good friends with the then proprietor Frank. If you dont know Pattaya Club 131 is on Soi 131 (i.e. the Soi between Soi 13 and 132). This is in central Pattaya and there is one other ladyboy bar on this Soi called Stringfellows. This area is not as busy as Walking Street where there are 4 or 5 ladyboy bars clustered together. The atmosphere is pretty laid back despite the striking decor. The other main area I know about is Soi 6 which has the famous Hi Boss Bar as well as other bars with a mixture of girls and ladyboys.
    Model:
    tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 34.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Rebeca has the body of a beach bunny with the added treat of a juicy shecock hiding inside her thong. She would certainly turn heads lying in the sand sunbathing and she will get your attention this photo gallery when she strokes on her shecock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 26.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    I first saw Pang as I sat in the Soi Kathoey Crocodile complex in Phuket. That night there was many beautiful ladyboys milling around. Most seem to stand out front on Soi Bangla as opposed to the sitting Ladyboy bar on the right as you enter (much like the bars on walking street in Pattaya). It makes sense this is a better way to attract customers versus sitting back in the bar waiting for men to stroll in. Ladyboys look so much hotter than the real girls that there is usually a crowd of gawking straight guys roughly semi-circled 5 to 10 feet away into the street. Few would admit it to their buddies but a lot of them are thinking: holy fuck theyre hot are they really guys if go with one am I gay, etc. Very few actually talk to the girls but merely view them as they would monkeys at the zoo. I usually stand with this crowd for a minute, snap a few pictures and finish the beer that I inevitably have. I will then walk right into the middle of this crowd and attempt to converse with the girls. It is surprising how few are actually willing to stand there and simply talk. They almost always try to get you to go into the bar with them have a drink. If you say no I just want to talk many of them will actually walk away thinking that you are a time waster. I figure the ones that linger are likely initially attracted to me or are ea t least smart enough to pretend they are.Soi Bangla is different than other places in Thailand in that many of the complexes have places to sit in between the row of bars on the left and right in the complex. I suppose this is why they call the complex a Soi which means street versus a plaza. So you can non-committally sit somewhere in the middle between the bars where is seems you are less likely to get hassled to buy lady drinks and take someone home. Given that ladyboys are the most aggressive in this nature this works quite well in Soi Kathoey Crocodile because the ladyboys dont know whether you are into real girls or them. The other great thing about this complex is the dance floor right at the entrance. It almost always packed with gorgeous ladyboys shaking their stuff. There is one super hot ladyboy there that is a phenomenal dancer. She literally blew all the other ones off the stage, once she got going the other ones would give her space. See the link here which actually gets you work up when you realize she has a cock in those tight pants. Sadly I never hooked up with her but intend to if she is still around next time there.So as I sat in the middle part watching the dancers at Soi Kathoey Crocodile I saw this beautiful girl sitting in the ladyboy bar looking all glum. I approached her and asked her if she there was something the matter. She said no she was fine but that there was no customers. I asked her what did I look like and this brightened her up a bit. We sat and chatted for a while. She was seemed quite and calm almost sombre. I had the feeling she had been doing this for a while and was a little world weary. I told her I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the bar, maybe all Thailand and this made her crack a half coy smile. I told her what I wanted to do, take pictures and she seemed OK with that, so we finished our drinks and off we went the two blocks to the hotel.The shoot began with Pang sitting placidly in a chair. She has an unbelievably sexy body and a face to match. I think she has about the most perfect tits I have ever scene on a girl or ladyboy. Pang does not smile much and the few smiles you see were because I asked. One thing that seems to make her happy is sex. We had fun in between what you see. As you can see she has a large fat and tapered cock. A little sucking and tit fucking was enough to get her to shoot a nice load. Sorry for my bad photography as this was one of my first shoots with a cheap camera and no extra lights. The lights in the room created some strange effect and you will see a lot of ghosting and weird colored outlines in a lot of shots. She came back the next night to sleep with me and I fucked several times.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 10.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Exotic and sultry described this Asian shemale perfectly. This petite ladyboy in her flower print bikini was a delicious site to behold and caused all sorts of sinful thoughts running through my mind. But she proved to be even more tempting as she began to teasingly strip for the camera and reveal her tight body inch by inch. She loved showing off for the camera and it was a lusty pleasure watching her expose her small ass and velvety shecock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 4.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Natural tiny tits, braces on her teeth and one sexy ass on this cute long haired shemale chick. This t-girl knows she has one fine derriere and she loves sticking it out for the camera along with her long girl pole and playful smile.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:bracesandbutt-pichi.zip - 20.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    You just gotta love the tight and well rounded body on this exquisite ebony t-girl. Mayara is a sexy babe dressed in her yellow bra and thong, and watching her slowly taking it off her dark skin to expose her sizzling body and shecock is truly hot
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:exquisiteebony-pichi.zip - 16.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    What an incredible rear end on this sexy tranny babe. Camile is a shemale hottie with exotic looks that can seduce you right through the camera. She unties her bikini bottoms and sets free her tasty shecock just to tease.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zipinktoptgirl-pichi.zip - 18.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    This shemale chicks body is super toned and super hot and its shown off beautifully in her little shirt and pink thong. But it gets even better when Jessica takes that thong off and unleashes the huge black shecock between her long legs.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:blackbeastcock-pichi.zip - 25.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    That blonde hair and those bright blue eyes are a sizzling combination on this shemale. Add that to her incredible body and you have a full package t-girl that is sure to please even before she shows you that huge hard shecock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:bionicboneca-pichi.zip - 42.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Blonde shemale Sabrina has a femininely shaped body and she looks tasty in her ripped up blue jean shorts that show off her find rear end. She slips off her bikini top and squeezes on her tits before stroking her curved femrod into hard life.
    Model:
    Pinky
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Ziprovocativeshorts-pichi.zip - 36.7 MB

Thread Information