Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Attacked by Mona

Shemax.com- Attacked by Mona

Description:
    This is a good example of what happens when a ladyboy finds me attractive and there is no one helping me with the shoot. It often pretty much degenerates in to me having sex with the model and as a result there is not a lot of variation in posing. Mona was very horny and was quite aggressive in getting into my pants while I tried to do a proper shoot. She chose a nice long zucchini which she got way up her ass. After this she begged me to fuck her. She has a sexy slim little body and a nice medium cock so I could not resist. I fucked her ass hard for five minutes and then she sucked me while she jerked herself off. All told about a 20 minute shoot. In hindsight, I was glad it was quick because as she was getting cleaned up, Wan, my quasi ladyboy girlfriendassistant, came back from a brief outing. She probably would not have been too happy if she had walked in us doing the deed.I know little else about Mona. In fact I cant even remember how I met her. It was definitely not in one of the Nana bars so it was either on Soi4 or she was one of the other girls friends. Would love to work with her again and I am sure it will go the same way with this horny little cock minx.
    Model:
    Mona
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 18-attackedbymona-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 301.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:18-attackedbymona-hdv.wmv - 301.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up

Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up

Description:
    Oh yeah, this hot shemale babe with her long legs and cock teasing smile was a sinful pleasure to watch in action. Raissa was sexy as hell in her ass hugging, low riding denim jeans and blue bustier. Her body was long and lean and her soft curves brought some seriously wicked fantasies to mind. And this tranny was packing a juicy package behind the zipper of those blue jeans. She stripped out of her clothes, wiggling her way out of her tight jeans and exposed every inch of her slender form. When she went for the oil and began dribbling it on her handful sized tits and chubby shecock, we knew the afternoon was definitely going to heat up. Riassa didnt waste any time in wrapping a long fingered hand around her girl pole and stroke it slow and deep until it was hard and throbbing. You could tell by the lusty look in her sexy eyes she was ready to explode. And we were lucky enough to get all the shecock cum spewing action on film.
    Model:
    Raissa Marques
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 352.15 MB
    Duration : 00:11:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv - 352.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Horny Brunette

Shemax.com- Horny Brunette

Description:
    This horny brunette shemale was dressed to kill today.She had on a black and white checkered outfit, that showed off her big fat titties and her thin waist. She had on her thigh high nylons and she knew she looked drop dead sexy. She teased the boys in the local open market by stopping and bending over showing her white panties and letting them drool a bit over her phat ass. She could hardly supress a smile as she bent over time and time again. After, she knew the boys were drooling, she bought a gallon of milk and headed home to her flat alone. She made herself super horny and started taking her clothes off almost immediately. She grabbed her milk to give herself a milk shower, its so good for the skin. Once in the shower though she couldn`t keep her hands off her own shemeat and poured that milk all over her body and her cock. She loved the feel of the milk on her hard cock and started to stroking it until she couldn`t help, but cum and cum again all over the shower.
    Model:
    Kelly Ohana
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13-hornybrunette-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 612.77 MB
    Duration : 00:22:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:13-hornybrunette-hdv.wmv - 612.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ebony Tranny Surprise

Shemax.com- Ebony Tranny Surprise

Description:
    Sarah Costa is an exotic Latin shemale with lovely dark skin, a tight body and tasty boobs. And this lovely t-girl has a shecock that is always ready for sucking and fucking action. She can barely control herself trying to get to this hot studs package and once she does, she is wrapping her full lips around his shaft and taking every inch down her throat moaning in raw, lusty pleasure. Sarah sucks and slurps that thick man meat while she fondles her own girl pole. Its obvious this naughty tranny loves feeling that studs cock harden and swell in her mouth. And she knows just how to tease him and drive him crazy until he is ready to bury his shaft in her tight, sexy ass balls deep and make her scream in ecstasy. She gladly gets on her hands and knees to offer her fuckhole to him letting him pound her deep and hard. He spreads her shapely legs fucking her in every position he can. Then this lusty shemale rides his stiff member until she is ready to shoot her thick, sticky cum load.
    Model:
    Sarah Costa
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29-ebonytrannysurprise-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 725.52 MB
    Duration : 00:23:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:29-ebonytrannysurprise-hdv.wmv - 725.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Name Stutter

Shemax.com- Sexy Name Stutter

Description:
    The name of this tall slim sexy and yet another LBP femboy exclusive is the sound you make when you first lay eyes on her: Ar Ar. This statuesque vision of beauty is used to making men stutter her name. At first we are speechless as she leans back against the wall in her lime green top and short shorts. But the Rs begin to roll off our tongue as she slips her top down to reveal her pink bra and shapely bare waist. She has a faraway look as she removes her bra to reveal her flat chest and small brown nipples. As she slowly wriggles down her bottoms we first get peek at her trimmed brown pubes and then the top of a fat hard cock which goes sproing when freed. Its no surprise that this stunning girl has a gorgeous body which she poses for maximum effect. But the fact that she also has a beautiful uncut dick and balls is almost too much for the mind to take in. As she jerks her hard meat until it squirts an exquisite load of cum on the pine board we wonder why she isnt called Ar to the power of 10.Photographers Comments: Ar Ar, like my other models are quiet when we made the shoot. And she remains like that until the time were done with the shoot. She wont smile and will not talk. When were done doing her solo, thats the time she started throwing questions to me, like-will he video be available in the Philippines? Does the Ladyboyplayer site have Filipino subscriber, etc. And then Ive learned why she was not so comfortable with the shoot. It was her first time to be shot in video and camera plusshes so shy of her uncut dick.
    Model:
    Ar
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 160-sexynamestutter-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 497.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:160-sexynamestutter-hdv.wmv - 497.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bottle Game

Shemax.com- Bottle Game

Description:
    We caught these gorgeous shemales after they had just finished off a bottle of wine and decided to play a naughty game of spin the bottle. It all seemed innocent enough with them sitting on the bed with the bottle between them. But they had their own rules on how the game was played and it consisted of every one getting naked and every one getting fucked. With each spin of the bottle, more clothing was removed and more fondling was done until these T-girls were too horny to bother with bottle anymore and they were just going wild getting each other bare ass naked. They rubbed and tugged on each others girl poles getting them hard as steel before making a shecock ass pumping line of ecstasy. They took turns riding each others hard shecocks until they were all ready to explode in orgasm and they were blowing their cum loads on tits and tummies.
    Model:
    Aline Ganzarolly, Ana Livia, Emilly Weickert, Francini Munhoz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6-bottlegame-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 899.45 MB
    Duration : 00:30:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6-bottlegame-hdv.wmv - 899.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde Cream

Shemax.com- Blonde Cream

Description:
    This full figured T-girl was a lusty eyeful in her short red dress and matching thong that left her long shapely legs bare. Angelica loved posing and showing off her sexy shemale ass and firm tits. She slipped out of her dress baring her gorgeous full rack before sliding her thong down her legs and spreading her round butt cheeks for the camera. And when she reached for a bottle of lotion and began to squirt it on her lush ass, big tits and juicy shecock, we knew we were in for a real treat. She covered herself in that creamy liquid teasing her nipples to pebble hardness before she began to rub and tug on her thick girl pole bringing her shaft to full erection. Angelica was lost in ecstasy as she stroked every inch of her lotion covered shecock until she was moaning and biting her bottom lip in naughty pleasure. And it wasna�t long until this horny shebabe was spewing her hot load all over her hands and stomach.
    Model:
    Angelica Campos
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 40-blondecream-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 464.5 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:40-blondecream-hdv.wmv - 464.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Beauty has a Dick

Shemax.com- Beauty has a Dick

Description:
    When it comes to exotic shemales, Erika Backster is one of most exotic online. Her long blonde hair and inviting brown eyes are wicked hot and when you combine it with her shapely body and juicy shecock, you got a wet dream come to life. Erika lies back on the bed posing in her slinky dress before slipping it off to reveal her dark tipped tits. When she spreads those dark ass cheeks and starts stroking that mouth watering girl pole, you will be ready to pump your own shaft until you blow your load right along with her.
    Model:
    Erika Backster
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 139-beautyhasadick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 488.98 MB
    Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:139-beautyhasadick-hdv.wmv - 489.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Strawberries, Chantilly n Sex

Shemax.com- Strawberries, Chantilly n Sex

Description:
    Here is one T-girl orgy you wont want to miss. These stunning shemale babes were all out by the pool enjoying the sun and the water when we caught up with them. After some chatting, they agreed they were more then willing to share their afternoon plans with us, which was a wild and steamy sex romp right there in the wide open outdoors. And they agreed to let us get it all on camera. As we watched, these shebabes began to dance with each other to the tunes on the radio they had with them and slip each other out of their clothes. They rubbed their hands all over each others hot bodies and rubbed their hardening shecocks. And these horny hotties had came prepared. They pulled out a can of whip creams and sprayed it all over their tits and girl poles turning themselves into some tasty treats just waiting to be licked and sucked cleaned.
    Model:
    Hilda Brasil, Karla del Bianco, Pati Colt, Walkiria Drumont
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9-strawberrieschantillynsex-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 1065.04 MB
    Duration : 00:35:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9-strawberrieschantillynsex-hdv.wmv - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Fuck My Jeans Party

Shemax.com- Fuck My Jeans Party

Description:
    Whats hotter then four beautiful shemale babes in skimpy tops and skin tight jeans? Watching them peel off those jeans and fuck and suck each other like crazy, thats what These horny T-girls could hardly wait to get each other wiggled out of their tight jeans and tops and down to the bare essentials. But once their were as naked as need be, they took their slow sweet time about enjoying their foreplay and working each other up to a wild and horny frenzy. They spent a long time licking each others tits, sucking shecocks and licking each others asses until they were ready for some deep girl pole penetration. And they made sure no one was left out and each of them got a taste of pumping the others tight bums deep and hard. These tranny babes were horny as hell and they fucked each other in every position they could think of until they were ready to squirt their sticky loads on each others chest.
    Model:
    Agatha Kethlin, Isadora Venturini, Richelly Prins, Wanessa Bysmark
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-fuckmyjeansparty-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 890.93 MB
    Duration : 00:30:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7-fuckmyjeansparty-hdv.wmv - 890.9 MB

Thread Information