Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bananna Surprise

Shemax.com- Bananna Surprise

Description:
    This horny blonde named Walkiria, loves her banannas She loves to eat them, and also size up her shecock with them, before shoving them up her tight ass. Today isn`t any different for her then most days. She works and then gives herself a reward for working to hard. She gets out her bunch of banannas and starts to work on them. She peels and eats the first one, but then she starts fondling the next one, and comparing it to her already hardening shecock. It doesn`t take long until she wants to shave that thick fruit somewhere, today she pushes it into her shecock and then her shemeat pounds away at the bannanna skin until it spews a geyser of cum.
    Model:
    Walkiria Drumont
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28-banannasurprise-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 599.84 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:18

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28-banannasurprise-hdv.wmv - 599.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Hardcore Facial Flood

Shemax.com- Hardcore Facial Flood

Description:
    Cute black shemale Klarrisa is a little shy at first sitting on the couch with Kyle but soon scooches over next to him. She gets him to stand and take off his jacket to show his muscles before they sit down and he lets him give her a passionate kiss. Their lips stay locked as they stand and he strips her to her tight yellow T-shirt and brightly colored panties. She then reaches into his pants to grab his hard dick which she drops to her knees and sucks after he gets naked. She orally services his huge black dick from every angle and pulls off her panties to reveal her even bigger and blacker cock. Once his penis is erect and rock hard she guides it into to her asshole and pumps it with her poo pussy while stroking her own dick. He then fucks her ass missionary style with her long veiny cock flopping on her stomach before punishing her ass doggy style which makes her cum on the couch cushion. She returns the favor by sucking and jerking his big dink until it flood her face and mouth with cum.
    Model:
    Klarissa
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50-hardcorefacialflood-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 313.3 MB
    Duration : 00:10:20

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:50-hardcorefacialflood-hdv.wmv - 313.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde la Creme

Shemax.com- Blonde la Creme

Description:
    This lovely blonde shemale has a body to die for with sexy curves, big boobs and a plump little shecock that is always ready for some stroking. Suzy Valenca teases for the camera in her red lingerie before stripping down and showing off all of her lovely assets. She squeezes her tits getting the nipples rock hard before covering them with lotion and smearing the white liquid all over her chest and tight ass. This kind of play gets this luscious tranny all worked up and she is ready for some serious stroking. She squirts out lotion on her tummy and semi hard girl dick making sure she gets enough to make her slippery. Then she rubs the lotion into her stomach working her way lower, teasing herself as her shecock gets more erect by the second. When the lovely Suzy can take no more teasing, she uses her slick hands to pump her juicy shaft until she is moaning in pleasure and her jizz load comes shooting out like a geyser.
    Model:
    Suzy Valenca
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 100-blondelacreme-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 449.5 MB
    Duration : 00:14:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:100-blondelacreme-hdv.wmv - 449.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Naughty TS Stroker

Shemax.com- Naughty TS Stroker

Description:
    Raven haired with a killer body, Keyse Maria is a gorgeous shemale hottie with huge boobs, a plump bottom and long sexy legs. She is decked out in her purple little dress and looking damn fine posing for the camera. Once she slips out of her dress and teasingly slides out of her bra and panties, we get a good look at her awesome body complete with tan lines. Keyse doesnt waste time rubbing on her shecock until it hard and in need of release. She squirts her hot jizz load onto her tight tummy and moans with pleasure.
    Model:
    Keyse Maria
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 138-naughtytsstroker-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 516.24 MB
    Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:138-naughtytsstroker-hdv.wmv - 516.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Meat in the Ass

Shemax.com- Black Meat in the Ass

Description:
    This ebony shemale with her long raven hair and tight bubble butt looked hot as hell in her white corset and her matching white thong. And this stud must have thought so too, because he couldnt keep his hands and mouth off of her. He wasted no time in getting her on the bed and her thong pulled down her shapely legs so he could get to her thick and juicy shecock. And this luscious T-girl loved having her girl pole sucked and licked. She even threaded her hands through his hair and pumped her woman shaft in and out of his mouth. But she wanted her taste of some meat too, so they positioned themselves on the bed for a cock sucking 69. Their lusty hands and mouths went to work pleasuring each others hard shafts and it was clear to all of us, they were loving every moment. But when things got really hot, this shemale babe couldnt wait to bury her girl pole in that ass.
    Model:
    Luana Weickeirt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 18-blackmeatintheass-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 495.98 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:18-blackmeatintheass-hdv.wmv - 496.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Magic Bubble

Shemax.com- Magic Bubble

Description:
    The lovely Lara in her sexy string bikini looked enticing and mysterious. This stunning shemale hottie enjoyed being playful and there was something seductive about her standing there in a skimpy bikini and blowing soap bubbles into the air and watching them float away. Each time she puckered her silky lips your mind couldnt help but wonder how it would feel to have them wrapped around your shaft. Once she was finished with blowing bubbles, she began to slip out of her top and bottoms and it was pure bliss watching her reveal every inch of her creamy skin. She had magnificent tits that sat up firm and high and her ass was deliciously spankable. Lara posed for the camera and began teasing her girl pole into a hard erection. And when teasing wasnt enough, this horny shemale began pumping her shecock until she squirted her load in a bright blue cup and showed her sweet cream to the camera.
    Model:
    Lara Pavanello
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 63-magicbubble-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 424.15 MB
    Duration : 00:14:19

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:63-magicbubble-hdv.wmv - 424.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Oiled Brunette

Shemax.com- Oiled Brunette

Description:
    Lovely tranny Leticia is in front of the camera with a mission to get off. Shea�s been given a bottle of baby oil and a comfortable bed with which to accomplish her task. Things start off very well as she poses in knee high black leather boots and a sexy black bikini. She cana�t keep those clothes on for long though she needs to let her cock be free. Next comes the baby oil, which she generously pours over her body, leaving her all shiny. The slickness of the oil turns her on and when she wraps her hand around her purple knob shea�s already hard. Her she-cock is beautiful and fully functional as the turgid erection will show. Shea�s got a pretty hot ass, too.
    Model:
    Leticia Vlasak
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31-oiledbrunette-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 624.31 MB
    Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31-oiledbrunette-hdv.wmv - 624.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Baby Blue Ball Boxer

Shemax.com- Baby Blue Ball Boxer

Description:
    You can take your pick with Jhella as to whether you would like her to beat you off or up. We didnt know how many rounds we could go with this hot red haired PI ladyboy who kept changing between various negligees and bikinis. In round one her raven hair contrasts nicely with her baby blue teddy and she gives a few peeks at her sexy body. In round two this boxer babe with balls and a cock shows off her smooth milky white skin in her white red cherried bikini. Without removing her gloves she somehow unties her top and uses these to cover but then shows her flat small nippled tits. But her libido wins this round as she loses the gloves and pulls out her downward curving cock. In round three we win the right to see her ass and she spreads the cheeks to show her hairy crack. Round four begins with her sitting in the chair wearing a see through black negligee under which we can see her cute girly panties. This girl doesnt pull any punches and pulls these down to expose her hard hairy dick. She goes down for the count on her side mercilessly pounding her penis into submission until it spews jizz on her dildo.Photographers comments: Ive asked Jhella many questions during the online interview and she will always end her answer in try me and youll be grateful you did. I would say she isnt boasting at all. Huge cockfeminine lookmost of all, she is sweet.
    Model:
    Jhella
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 131-barbyblueballboxer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 234.79 MB
    Duration : 00:07:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:131-barbyblueballboxer-hdv.wmv - 234.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Nice Fucking Tetes

Shemax.com- Nice Fucking Tetes

Description:
    Tete is a good friends with Wan, my teerak (i.e. sweetheart) on this trip, who was helping with the shoots and had mentioned she had a friend with nom (i.e. tits). I said sure and Tete showed up on the second day of shooting. I was immediately struck by her voluptuous sexiness. She has big facial features the best of which are her glazy eyes. I like her light brown hair which is styled in a western light wave. I couldn`t wait to see those tits bared which look huge on her small body. She oiled up her tits, body and cock which made her lovely brown skin glisten and gave me some serious wood. I asked what vegetable she wanted as a dildo and she chose the huge carrot which she got only part way into to her tight little ass. Since my quasi girlfriend was there taking the photos and this was her friend I asked if it was OK to stick my cock in her mouth and I got the nod of approval from both. She ends by shooting some nice white blobs on the black granite table.Tete started hanging around with Wan and they both helped out with shoots over the next few days. Every night on this trip I hung out with my new friend from Singapore who is like an Asian version of myself except for he likes real girls. So we took turns going to lady bars and ladyboy bars. He generally found the ladyboys more attractive but did not cross over to the dark side. For fun the night of this shoot I told him we were going to meet Wan and her real girl sister. I got the idea for the joke as Wan and Tete kind of look alike and have been mistaken for sisters. We met up with them at a pool bar on Soi 13 and I could see that he was attracted to Tete. By the time we went over to the disco on Soi 11 they were actually holdings hands and flirting with each other. The jig was up when she sat in his lap and he put his hand in hers. He is a smooth guy and was polite to her as he realized we had played a joke on him. We laughed about it for days and he has threatened revenge at some point.
    Model:
    Tete
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 34-nicefuckingtetes-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 437.53 MB
    Duration : 00:14:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:34-nicefuckingtetes-hdv.wmv - 437.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- It s Foosball Time

Shemax.com- It_s Foosball Time

Description:
    These four sexy tranny babes know just how to make a regular game of Foosball a whole hell of a lot more fun and totally rewarding. Any time the other team scores, clothing came off until these shemales were naked and revealing their thick and juicy shecocks. And the winners get their girl poles sucked first. But there were no actual losers in this bit of competition. These shebabes were too hard and horny to let such an opportunity go by and they took their time tasting and sucking one anothers girl dicks and finger testing those tight assholes in anticipation of some backdoor action. And after spending so much time on shecock sucking, ball licking and anal exploration, it was time for some serious and extreme ass plundering. These babes rode each other cowgirl style and fucked each other from behind before shooting their loads all over one blonde T-girls big, firm tits.
    Model:
    Brunna Lealli, Marcela Ramos, Raissa Sampaio, Rayna Leah
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15-itsfoosballtime-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 848.18 MB
    Duration : 00:28:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:15-itsfoosballtime-hdv.wmv - 848.2 MB

Thread Information