Kink_com- The Training of Nikki Darling_Day Four-Nikki Darling, Rob Blu

Description:
Date: April 12_2013

With: Nikki Darling_Rob Blu
Director:James Mogul

I the Task
She is still trying untangle and coil up all the heavy rope in the basement. It_s been four days under the stairs in the nastiest part of the basement with this fucking rope task. It smells_it is cold_and she is slow. This is her final chance to finish before she is severely punished.
II the Lesson
She has a fidgeting problem. The web of zippers will help her.
III the Slave Dance
I make her dance every day. The first attempts were awkward. Today_she earns the chance to show grace while chained to the pole and made to dance under a six foot single tail whip. Make me feel proud_Nikki.
IV the Gimp
Her final routine is a dance on the tip of a hard cock. In sexual training_we strive for the slave to do the work. A slave girl should be bouncing all over that hard cock and loving it. I finally make her present that nice ass_and let the gimp pump her till it comes all over her.
Did Nikki Darling learn anything from her four days in the basement?
This update includes: erotic manual labor_naked exercise_sweating slut_massive zipper pull_stress positions_slave dance_single tail whip_dominance and submission_gimp fucking and sucking_fucking the gimp_slave training_submissive curriculum
Model:
Nikki Darling, Rob Blu
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 28394_nikki.mp4
File Size : 2049.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:55:51
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: