Kink_com- Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled-Dee Williams

Description:
Date: August 8_2013

With: Dee Williams
Director:James Mogul

When I see Darling walk onto the set_I can feel my dick twitch. She is dressed like a proper citizen_all wrapped up in a pretty polka dot dress and sensible shoes. But I know what is underneath it all. She can_t wait for me to get at those big round slutty tits of hers.
I make her wait. As I tie her tits and crane her elbows behind her back_I hear her moan low. I smell her cunt getting wet. I run a knotted rope tight across her damp panties_push her to the ground and get my whip.
The site is called HOGTIED_so I do a simple and strict tie that twists her back like a fucking pretzel and pushes her tightly tied tits out for me to torment. She sputters spittle around the gag as I casually apply zippers to her nicely presented tits. I laugh when she looks at me pleadingly_and reward her masochism with a hard_wet orgasm. I untie her and tell her to clean herself up - she smells like a used cunt.
Pinning her ankles behind her head is a position I am sure this tramp is used to_so I show no mercy and really crank the ropes down. What I did not expect was the ferocity of uncontrollable squirting orgasms I would get out of her in this position. This little slut cums so much she leaves a puddle on my floor.
The predicament is my favorite because I am a sadistic prick. Especially when my cock is as hard as it is right now. I tie her into something delightfully disturbing_weigh her fat fucking nipples and thick ripe cunt lips with viscous clamps and rocks_and sit back and rub my cock while she suffers. It is a good day.
Model:
Dee Williams
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32139_Darling.mp4
File Size : 2887.99 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:18:42
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: