Kink_com- Exotic Rope Slut Shows Off Her Gushing Cunt-Lyla Storm

Description:
Date: August 22_2013

With: Lyla Storm
Director:James Mogul

She says that she orgasms from having her throat stuffed. I can_t leave that alone. But first things first - I want to see how she squirms.
Cute dress_but it looks better with her tits cut out and her pretty pussy poking out from between tight ropes. Perfect for flogging and vibrating - first the tits_then the pussy_then the tits_the the pussy. She starts to beg_but isn_t it a little too soon to be giving up the orgasms?
Scene two is a good one. She gets to show off her flexibility and we get to show off her hot cunt. The mini vibe is like an electric toothbrush on the clit_and the screams she makes tell me that it works just fine. The clamps pull tight against her nipples_her clit hums_and we make that cunt gush so hard she leaves a puddle on my box.
She looks good bent over with that hot fucking ass in the air_teetering around on those high heels. At first I doubt that this huge cock is going to fit into that tight little pussy_but she eventually swallows it up and fucks it for all she is worth.
I almost forget about stuffing her throat_but she reminds me - greedy girl. Jamming that filthy cock down her slutty throat makes her cunt gush_and I go back and forth fucking each hole in turn till we are all satisfied that she is completely used up. Good shoot Lyla - now go clean yourself up - you are a fucking mess.
Model:
Lyla Storm
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 33122_lyla_storm.mp4
File Size : 2307.97 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:02:54
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: