Kink_com- Anal Training Miss Daisy_Day One-Daisy Ducati

Description:
Date: October 25_2013

With: Daisy Ducati
Director:James Mogul

I am impressed that Daisy Ducati comes to Training of O with clear goals in mind: 1.) To get over her fear of the cattle prod_2.) to conquer her fear of the single tail_and 3.) to learn to take cock in the ass. The first thing to do is to establish a baseline. I tell her to strip and zap herself with the cattle prod. She is visibly terrified. I smile. This is going to be fun.
On to other assessments_I suspend her and pull her cunt wide open. Let_s see how this girl gets off and how intense she can take it. When I tell her to fuck the dildo stand cowgirl style she thinks it_s going to be easy_but little does she know that this device has destroyed the strongest _ in the business.
I strap her to the pile driver stand and tie her asshole open. The vibe is tied tight to her cunt and the ass stretching begins. I work her asshole slowly. It is tight. She has never been fucked in the ass by a real cock_and I am intent on making sure she does it well for me before this week is over. She will become my little ass slut.
I drive her over the edge physically and mentally_always extracting rules_refining goals and motivation_always testing her_quick to judge_quick to punish her. The first day is hard for Miss Daisy. Very hard.
Model:
Daisy Ducati
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34185_daisy.mp4
File Size : 2453.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:06:51
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: