Fakehub.com- Hairy pussy gets fucked by dildo-

Description:
Meggie (30 mins). This slim beauty walked in with a winning smile and a beautiful figure that made my hands twitch with desire as I wanted to unwrap her like a gift. She told me that she wanted to do modelling work and had some experience including doing nude shoots. I began the interview properly and after learning more about her_I asked her if she could do shoots with other people. She said as she had a boyfriend she_d need to know more about who it was with_etc. I decided to take her mind of her boyfriend by asking to see her figure. My eyes drank in her slim body as she took her clothes off and I knew I would love to see her gorgeous face looking up at me as she licked my pussy. I asked if she had done any videos before and she replied that she had. So_I decided to make my offer. I told her that if she had sex with me_I could see what she was good at and fast track her a lot of work. It didn_t take long for her to agree and I walked straight over to the couch_sat down and got her to start licking my pussy. Considering this was her first time_she was very good at licking pussy and my body was convulsing with pleasure. I wanted a better position for deeper penetration however_so I got on all fours and she finger fucked and licked my pussy to a breathtaking orgasm. It was my turn to pleasure her now and I had a treat in store for her. She had a very hairy pussy_that you don_t see a lot of these days_and I got my favorite dildo and slowly slid it into her. As I fucked her with the dildo_the more excited she got_the wetter she became. You could see the droplets of her excitement on the her pubic hairs that framed her tight mound. After some expert hand movements_she was soon arching her back with pleasure as the orgasm coursed through and shook her entire body. A delightful casting with a slim beauty and her hairy pussy.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Hairy pussy gets fucked by dildo.mp4
File Size : 1040.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:18
Video : AVC, 4 653 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Hairy pussy gets fucked by dildo.mp4 - 1.0 GB