Kink.com- Brutal Ecstasy in Extreme Bondage-Roxanne Rae, The Pope

Description:
Daddy_s girl_Roxanne Rae is back and this time she wants the full treatment. She shows up begging me to push her further than she_s ever been pushed. She wants to suffer_she wants the pain_she wants be destroyed. She is bound to a column with her hands above her head_then one leg is taken away which exposes her dripping wet pussy. There is no remorse when it comes to the punishment and I make sure this little slut gets what she asked for.
Roxanne finds herself in a brutal inverted suspension with her legs held open by a predicament tie that inflicts pain when she tries to close her legs. She is subjected to severe punishment form flogging_caning_and a nasty dragon tail. She is taken to a place that she fears most. Take away her vision and she looses her shit_and she is now totally mind fucked.
i wanted to finish the day with a bang_so Roxanne is bound to a spool that stretches her back to it_s breaking point. The abuse continues until we see her start to break. Instead of stopping_I change gears and make her cum so hard that her pussy betrays her mind and she becomes overwhelmed with brutal ecstasy.
Model:
Roxanne Rae, The Pope
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 38706_roxanne_rae.mp4
File Size : 2157.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:58:56
Video : AVC, 4 984 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: