Date:
Models: Ruby
Site: littlemutt.com
Description: Ok, the fourth episode of "Ruby's Confessions" was a little light on what we all want to see but this is a build, the tease. That's what makes Ruby so wonderful. She could be the queen of tease. That's what drives me crazy about this girl; she is so good at it. The best thing about this series of videos is she does fulfill a little at a time until the spectacular finish. In this episode Ruby talks about being submissive, being a "Daddy's Girl" and what that means. She talks about being tied up and not allowed to say "no" and the liberation from taboo that brings. She has some amazing insights on the power of putting on a strap-on, fucking her boyfriend in the ass and taking control. (Any homophobes out there probably shouldn't watch this.) She talks about feeling her boyfriend's penis inside her through her tummy and what a sensual thrill it is for her. And during this wonderful episode Ruby slowly strips, shows us her beautiful body touches herself and manages to achieve at least a couple of orgasms. I think this is one of the most amazing erotic documents I've ever seen. I feel humble that I was lucky enough to meet this spectacular woman and witness her confessions first hand. I hope you are enjoying it. Three more episodes to come and it just continues to get better
Format: Windows Media
Size: 97.0 MiB
Duration: 20 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
https://ubiqfile.com/byqe4a087m55