Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Wet Spots and Polka Dots

Sexjapantv.com- Wet Spots and Polka Dots

Description:
    A lovely Japanese coed in pink and black dotted blouse pulls her thick dark hair into a ponytail. She tugs on a chewy snack and lounges with a magazine and her mobile. But as she lies with the magazine over her face, her rolling hips tell a different story. A gentle hand massages her soft round boobies and the other peels down her striped shorts to get at her hungry snatch. Her satin panties come off and she_s free to dig into her hot wet slit.

Our Asian babe sighs with pleasure as a juicy finger finds its way in. Bent knees squeeze her hand as it bobs into her pussy. She rocks and tosses from side to side as the pleasure gets too intense. She is about to cum. Then she strips naked to wash the sticky love honey off her beautiful, satisfied body.
    Model:
    Girls, beautiful girl, teens
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : vjt_24757-8-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 799.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:04

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/euvps4l0az6k

Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kb42ruuq6mtz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Taboo Japan Ep 2: Chiho s Wet Cooch

Sexjapantv.com- Taboo Japan Ep 2: Chiho_s Wet Cooch

Description:
    Attractive Chiho is like the nice next door neighbor you_d never think was a tigress between the sheets. This prim, pretty Asian woman sits properly with hands folded across her waist and chats with the camera guy. She nonchalantly strips to her bra and panties and keeps chatting. She smiles with a little giggle as the undies come off and leave her naked on the couch, feet up and furry twat open for the camera. When she uses a little vibrator to buzz her clit she_s fired up and ready for more.

Fuji, the cameraman, reaches in to tickle her snatch, sends a wave of excitement through Chiho before she heads to a warm bubbly bath. Her full round titties float just above the froth and are an irresistible plaything for Fuji. He flicks his fingers across the nipples. When he stands naked with one foot in the tub, Chiho extends a hand and starts stroking. She takes his hardening tool into her warm wet mouth. Fresh and clean, they take their play into the bedroom, where Fuji nurses on her ample boobs. He glides a wet finger deep into her pussy, then brandishes a double vibrator for her to pleasure herself. She treats him to a titty fuck, and he_s up and raring to screw. Straddling his waist, Chiho guides his cock deep into her juicy twat. After a hot pump, he fingers her hard and fast. Panting for breath, he drills into her sticky snatch, plows her full of creamy sperm. Worn and well-satisfied, she catches her breath as a thick load leaks out of her fucked-out poon.
    Model:
    Chiho
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjt_399chiho-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 2544.66 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:56:46

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2egect0or9yt

Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5wuzrufu9fck

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Taboo Japan Ep 3: Shizuku s Amazing Ass

Sexjapantv.com- Taboo Japan Ep 3: Shizuku_s Amazing Ass

Description:
    Lush and lovely Shizuku is clad as every guy_s schoolgirl fantasy, in crisp white shirt and tie with a freshly ironed black miniskirt. But what this babe can do in bed is no less than pure hot woman. And even better, an Asian woman with a pair of world-class knockers. She giggles as Morino, the cameraman, tickles behind her ears and marvels at the straining buttons barely holding her shirt closed over those perfect tits. He just has to unbutton her and get ahold of those titties, and she purrs with pleasure. He nipples perk up and he flicks a finger across the sensitive nubs. She cups her boobs and pushes them together into a pair of flawless pink globes. Shizuku_s getting hot and juicy now, dives a hand down to her crotch.

The cameraman_s hand is there first though, and he runs a soft probing thumb up the slit towards her hungry clit. He pulls down her white panties to get a good look at her furry pubes and sweet fleshy lips. His fingers glide into her wet pussy and she moans uncontrollably. When he lifts a juicy finger up to her face Shizuku sniffs and licks her lips. She_s hungry for cock. She nuzzles his swollen crotch, drops his pants to suck his stiffening tool. He plays with her titties while she_s hard at work getting him fuck-ready. Her tongue moves down the shaft and licks his nuts. She knows how to drive him crazy, and slides his woody between her big knockers. When he pulls her panties off her ankles and spreads her legs, her snatch is glistening wet. He presses two fingers in and rattles her insides, using a big stick vibrator to keep her tits and clit twitching. She flails and groans as orgasm rocks her whole body. As she catches her breath, Shizuku smiles and nods her head yes.
    Model:
    Shizuku Morino
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjt_400shizuku-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1390.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:31:00

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dfheca0nf6s6

Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/75gs7t12hdzd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Keiko Shinomiya II

Sexjapantv.com- Keiko Shinomiya II

Description:
    Our young man takes Keiko Shinomiya to the bed where he can_t wait to unwrap her and play with his new toy. As with any new play toy, he has to try out the basics and then closely examine all the parts. With this play toy, the instructions said to make sure you keep the moving parts well lubricated and not to let them dry out.

After our young man has thoroughly checked out everything, it_s Keiko_s turn to play with her new toy. Laying back on the bed, our young man lets Keiko have her way and welcomes her curiosity and roaming hands. These two sweethearts discover the joys that playing with each others toys at the same time are even more fun
    Model:
    Keiko Shinomiya
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3201.mp4
    File Size : 256.97 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:21:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3201.mp4 - 257.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- The Peeing Pink Pussy of Chie

Sexjapantv.com- The Peeing Pink Pussy of Chie

Description:
    Standing naked before us for Sexjapantv.com, I have Chie bend over on the bed as I film and fondle. She is a very cute and quiet girl, but very accommodating as well. I pull back her lips and show her pink pussy, she just gasps. Fingering and massaging, her moans turn to whimpers. I then have her suck my dick quiet on the outside, it?s not long before she is ?creamy? on the inside. Lying on her back, I rub my hands up and down her body, while she takes care of my hardening dick.

Ready for penetration, I go in fast and hard Chie responds as she whines and moans. Her nipples harden to the sensation I turn her face to the camera to see her reactions. Her sweet vagina tightens and ungulates around my dick she orgasms and arches her back. Pounding until I cum, I pull out and look at my partner Chie looks at me and smiles. Asking our ?blossom? to do a bit more, I have her squat on a plastic tarp for a bit of ?extra liquid? Chie showers us with her dew.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 256 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6660.mp4
    File Size : 703.12 MB
    Duration : 00:21:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6660.mp4 - 703.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Chie s Pink Flower

Sexjapantv.com- Chie_s Pink Flower

Description:
    Discussing today?s Sexjapantv.com video, I tell our little princess to remove her panties so we can enjoy all she has to offer. Chie slides off her underwear, but quickly covers herself she is so timid. Angling the camera down, we are able to get our first look at her ?treasure box.? As I film and finger, I then have her take over she quietly slides a digit down between her thighs and massages soon the moisture in her pussy builds up and we can hear the sweet sounds of delight. Again with my fingers, then with my dick, I take Chie in a missionary position.

Lying on her back, I ebb and flow in and out of her wet vagina, her large areolas bounce with pleasure. Whimpering and panting, she then rides atop and rocks. Together we work our bodies for maximum pleasure. Flipping Chie over, just look at that nice, porcelain ass as I ?rewet? her lips. I plunge in and ?tap, tap, tap.? Keeping up the motion, I go until I spew inside the condom and pull out. Chie just giggles and smiles she may be shy on the outside, but she is very ?welcuming? on the inside.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 686 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6659.mp4
    File Size : 251.1 MB
    Duration : 00:20:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6659.mp4 - 251.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Fucking a Japanese Housewife

Sexjapantv.com- Fucking a Japanese Housewife

Description:
    In her black bra, panties and stockings, Miyuki Kobayashi is a sexy little Asian babe who will tease and please all you want at Sexjapantv.com. Licking her partner?s fingers, she loves things in her mouth. Moving to the bed, her partner continues to stimulate our girl. Just camel-towing her panties sends her over the edge. Miyuki rolls over onto her partner, undresses him and swallows happily. Using her skilled mouth, we get a sense of what her ?other lips? can do. Before being fucked, her partner fingers the hottie the slurping sounds of her wet pussy let us know she is ready. As he slides in, Miyuki?s vaginal juices thicken and cling to his shaft. Watching her tits bounce while she is taken has all of us begging for more.

Now astride her partner, Miyuki uses all of her ?skills? for pleasure. The view of her spanked bottom has her partner again taking over and thrusting from below. He puts her back into a missionary position so that when he blows, he can cream all over those porcelain breasts. Shoving all the way in, her partner has this Asian doll moaning in delight and begging for more. The boy grabs her hips firmly for control and slides in and out with ease. Miyuki whimpers and fingers her clit for more pleasure. By the time he blows, she is again wanting something to suck on, and laps his flaccid cock of all remaining juices.
    Model:
    Miyuki Kobayashi
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4571.mp4
    File Size : 338.15 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:26:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4571.mp4 - 338.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Wife 3 - Yuriko Kobayahi

Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Wife 3 - Yuriko Kobayahi

Description:
    We_re back with Yuriko Kobayahi in our 3rd segment. We open with Yuriko in wrist bracelets and her fish net body suit. She strips down and draws a tub of water and joined by our cameraman (lucky guy.)

He stands Yuriko up and starts to play with her bum hole and gets us thinking he wants to open the backdoor. Yuriko_s nipples are hard as she sits up on the edge of the tub, so maybe she likes a little backdoor action

Don_t take your eyes off the screen because she_s already out of the gate and off to the races (without her jockey)... already playing with her clit, she orgasm_s, once, then twice and we_re only 15 through this scene

Taking a break, she obliges the cameraman by giving him a blowjob. He obliges Yuriko by doing a little face fucking and blows a load in her mouth. Now it_s Yuriko_s turn and our cameraman is more than happy to eat her pussy and bring her to another orgasm and another. At this point, a little rim job for the cameraman to show her appreciation and she licks and sucks on his ass while playing with his balls and cock. Watching the cameraman twitch and shiver as she obviously knows just what this man likes

Bent over the edge of the tub, our cameraman bangs Yuriko from behind with her tits bouncing and flopping in the breeze. Turning around and sitting on the edge, they now fuck missionary before Yuriko shows us her riding skills and hops up on that stallion and rocks it to another orgasm. The cameraman puts the final touch on things as he unloads all over Yuriko_s stomach.
    Model:
    Yuriko Kobayahi
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3142.mp4
    File Size : 374.06 MB
    Duration : 00:32:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3142.mp4 - 374.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Sex Therapy

Sexjapantv.com- Sex Therapy

Description:
    Mao Misaki gets a little ?hands on? treatment from a friend. Felling the stress in her shoulders, the buddy starts to massage other parts of her sexy body.to help with the tension. Sexjapantv.com has Mao up for anything in order to feel better looks like his hands and ?magic wand? will be used today to ?assess? her needs. Down to her black panties and bra, Mao is quickly undressed in order to reach every muscle licking her nipples soon has this girl wanting a lower ?rub.? Sliding her hands down to her spread legs allows both of them to start to ?feel? more. Once he slips his digits inside, Mao?s moans and whimpers intensify he has found the right spot.

Going oral on her, Mao?s friend soon has her juicy and rocking her hips in order to meet his mouth. She then stands and grinds on his face Mao falls back onto the couch and arches her back. She reciprocates with her mouth on his dick before they fuck zooming in on Mao?s body really highlights the beauty of this Asian flower. Her pal then takes the massage, internally. In a missionary position with her boobs jiggling to his beat, Mao squirms and gasps together, they relieve all tension. Grinding and riding his cock, she is very adept at working his wand. With a few other positions, Mao then ends up again on her back. She takes in every inch of her friend until he pulls out and busts on her bust the strings of thick cum adhere nicely to her smooth skin. After an intense massage like this, both need to wait a bit before they go again.
    Model:
    Girls, beautiful girl, teens
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4493.mp4
    File Size : 308.86 MB
    Duration : 00:23:56

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4493.mp4 - 308.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E6

Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E6

Description:
    Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties don_t realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 100 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7678.mp4
    File Size : 245.91 MB
    Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7678.mp4 - 245.9 MB

Thread Information