Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
    Hello to our viewers from around the globe Glad to have you with us, I_m Laura Desiree We_re leading off with Eila Adams and the headlines, including a story that_s bad news for those Nigerian princes who keep emailing me Here she is with a Naked News Bulletin. Laura, the FBI has arrested 74 people linked to a worldwide email scam - including nearly 30 in Nigeria Suspects in seven countries have been taken in to custody. The scammers would target midsize businesses and trick employees into granting access to company funds. The arrests are the culmination of a six month investigation by the feds. So far they_ve recovered more than 16 million dollars from the criminal ring La Barbie is getting 49 years in La Big House The infamous Mexican drug lord whose real name is Edgar Valdez will do hard time for conspiring to import cocaine and money-laundering. Valdez grew up in a middle-class neighborhood in Texas, but turned to a life of crime as a teen and headed south of the border shortly thereafter. He eventually became a top member of the Beltran cartel, developing a reputation for his use of ruthless violence. La Barbie was arrested in Mexico in 2010 and extradited to the US in 2015. On top of his prison sentence, he_ll forfeit 192 million in drug money And American authorities have caught up with a US Air Force deserter... THIRTY FIVE YEARS after he skipped town Captain William Hughes - who had top-secret security clearance - was last seen in 1983, withdrawing cash from a bunch of banks across New Mexico. He_d been missing ever since... that is until earlier this month, when officials investigating passport fraud zeroed in on a California man named Barry O_Beirne. Barry quickly confessed to being William Hughes. He_s now being held at Travis Air Force Base, and faces a max sentence of five years AND forfeiture of all pay Back in a flash
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_1.mp4
    File Size : 33.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Nude and Improved

Nakednews.com- Nude and Improved

Description:
    Welcome everyone, I_m Madison BanesAnd I_m Shannon Blake Thanks for joining us. We_re starting off with one of our newest segments: Nude and Improved Madison I think it_s safe to say we know more than a few people who_ve tried botox.Well, to kick off the program, Laura Desiree is getting some first hand knowledge on botox and seeing what it feels like. Here she is in Nude & Improved
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 58.29 MB
    Duration : 00:05:11

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Shannon Blake, and this is Naked News. It_s our last show of April, and we_re going out with a bang. Just not as big a bang as Avengers: Infinity War made Here with the details on their record-setting weekend is Frankie Kennedy with a Naked News Bulletin. Biggest opening weekend in movie history Shannon Avengers: Infinity War brought in 630 MILLION DOLLARS worldwide, CRUSHING the record previously held by The Fate of the Furious by nearly NINETY MILLION dollars And they did it without China, where the film opens on May 11th. On top of that, Infinity War looks to have squeaked past previous record holder Star Wars: The Force Awakens for the domestic box office record, with an estimated total of 250 MILLION dollars Pretty incredible. We_ll have more industry news for later when Laura Desiree goes NAKED, at the movies.Compared to Infinity War, the White House Correspondents_ Dinner did small numbers... but people can_t stop talking about it Comedian Michelle Wolf roasted EVERYONE in the room, mercilessly, serving truth to power with gusto But since doing that always causes a manufactured backlash, here_s the joke people chose to focus onYes, despite the fact that was clearly a joke about lying, the feigned outrage on Twitter from both sides was that Michelle Wolf had made fun of Sarah Huckabee Sanders_ looks. Long story short: a lot of people are going for that perfect smoky eye Either way, that_s the Number 1 Trending Video on YouTube, so Michelle Wolf is having the last laughSomething else people are talking about today, all be it, a lot less controversial, is the tree gifted to President Donald Trump by French President Emmanuel Macron. The oak tree was planted on the White House lawn by both Presidents last week, but it_s now missing, and no one seems to know where it is. A photograph showing the patch of grass where the tree had been, is making the rounds on-line. The White House has yet to offer an explanation as to where the tree has gone Shannon, but to me, this is just further proof that the best gift is always cashI completely agree, and you almost never have to bury it Thanks, FrankieNaked sports is next with Eila and Madison. They_re ready to take the field and deliver their biggest hits from another wild weekend That includes their favorite moment fro
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 38.82 MB
    Duration : 00:03:27

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Laura Desiree, welcome to Naked News I hope you_re enjoying what_s left of this Memorial Day weekend... but not enjoying it too much Let_s kick things off with Shannon Blake, in the Naked Newsroom and a few stories involving drugs. Thanks Laura and one in particular is extremely disturbing because it involves the deadly drug fentanyl Welcome to the newsroom everyone. Nebraska police have seized 118 POUNDS of pure fentanyl That_s enough to kill OVER TWENTY SIX MILLION people And it came by chance. State troopers pulled over a tractor-trailer that was driving on the shoulder of an interstate. They searched the truck and discovered a false compartment containing the drug in the empty trailer. A major contributor to America_s opioid crisis, the DEA says fentanyl is up to FIFTY times more potent than heroin Of course, opioids have been turning up in all kinds of strange places lately... including shellfish Researchers have discovered that bay mussels in Washington_s Puget Sound are testing positive for oxycodone As the scientists have explained, mussels_ body tissues are a good reflection of water quality over the previous few months. It_s believed the shellfish can_t metabolize the drug... but if they can, that_s probably some crazy MUSSEL memory And now, to a more common drug: Spam The Department of Agriculture is recalling over 228 THOUSAND pounds of Spam and another meat from a company called Hormel Foods. This follows complaints about metal objects being found the cans, resulting in cuts to the mouth. The affected cans have a Best By date of February 2021... so be sure to check your fallout shelters post-haste That_s all for now, back to you Laura.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 29.36 MB
    Duration : 00:02:37

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Description:
    Hello and welcome everyone, this is Naked News and I_m Frankie Kennedy. We_re getting things rolling today with Laura Desiree and the latest Entertainment headlines. What_s going on Laura?First, a question Frankie: What do you think about a Naked News Podcast?That could be fun, but there_d have to be video to go along with the audio because, then, what_s the point?As far as Naked News is concerned, absolutely But that hasn_t stopped a couple of BBC reporters from jumping into our SPACE. Let me explain. Welcome inside Entertainment. I don_t know if I sound naked, and I_m not going to be so cruel as to suggest you close your eyes But if you want to just LISTEN to naked ladies, I suggest you check out BBC_s The Naked Podcast It_s the brainchild of two BBC Radio Sheffield reporters, Kat Harbourne and Jenny Eells, who were tired of women beating themselves up over their bodies So now they strip down to nothing to interview guests, who are also naked In other words, basically the Schmooze without the video... but with better accents Tiffany Haddish is ready to host the MTV Movie and TV Awards, and she_s got the promo to prove it Even though Tiffany is still a relative newcomer to the A List, she_s proven that she_s got comedic chops to spare, and the newly released trailer for the gig definitely has her signature flavor Fun, right? There_s a reason we_re always more than GLADDISH to see Tiffany Haddish The 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards air Monday, June 18th. Might be time for another sequel to Wall Street, _cause Charlie Sheen could sure use some insider trading right about now According to The Blast, court documents they_ve obtained show Sheen has an outstanding tax debt of about five MILLION dollars. Of course, back in the day, Two and a Half Men made Charlie the highest paid actor in network television, pulling in ONE-POINT-EIGHT MILLION dollars an episode. Now, he_s probably counting on a MAJOR LEAGUE miracle I know the Royal Wedding isn_t everyone_s cup of tea, but here_s some sweetener HBO and Funny or Die are sending some broadcast legends to cover it You know them as Cord Hosenbeck and Tish Cattigan... but you know them MORE as Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon I_ve said it before and I_ll see it again: Nothing improves a solemn British ceremony like Americans acting stupid To enjoy THIS take on the Royal Wedding, check out HBO on May 19th And the word we_re hearing on the street is that the uber sexy Lindsey Vonn, is dating Nashville Predators defenseman and fellow Olympian PK Subban. We for sure know that Lindsey_s been going to Predators games... and that PK_s had his eyes on her for quite awhile Awww. I really hope it_s true, they_d make such a cute couple. I also hope Tiger Woods wasn_t holding out for a reconciliation, because like the saying goes, Once you go hockey, you never go golf I_m Laura Desiree, and THAT my friends, is the latest in Entertainment Don_t go away.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 59.25 MB
    Duration : 00:05:15

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- Trending Now

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Betsy Swoon. The Laurel-Yanny divide threatened to tear the internet and society apart last week. But apparently, we_ve got the definitive answer on today_s show. And that comes courtesy of Laura Desiree, with Trending Now. So? Are you a Laurel or a Yanny? Betsy, as far as I_m concerned, it_s not even a question, it clearly says Laurel Really? There must be something wrong with your ears because there_s no doubt about it, the word is Yanny But apparently you_ve got some proof? That I do my dear, and it comes from none other then the guy who RECORDED it That whole Laurel-Yanny divide is still splitting the internet but thankfully, NPR found the one person who could unite us all: the guy who actually spoke the word Broadway actor Jay Aubrey Jones made the recording for Vocabulary.com back in 2007, and in an interview, he revealed not only was he trying to SAY Laurel, he_s standing by his work. So there you have it folks. Debate closed... LAUREL FOREVER Kendrick Lamar found himself in the middle of a DIFFERENT online Twitter storm this week. On the one hand, you have people who rightly argue white people should NEVER say the N-word But on the other, maybe if you bring a white girl onstage to sing along to your lyrics which CONTAIN the N-word, that_s a bit on you? I would say the moral of the story is Don_t bring fans on stage. But the moral might be Don_t bring fans on stage... unless it_s in the hopes of going viral, in which case, knock yourself out I don_t know if Kendrick Lamar actually manufactured that situation... but I_d bet my bottom dollar Russian model Yulia Rybakova manufactured hers She may have acted like her dress got pulled off on a red carpet at Cannes.. but I think Cannes is probably used to a better caliber of actor Okay, we definitely see through that stunt. But that doesn_t mean we didn_t enjoy it AND it doesn_t mean it didn_t work. After all, we_re talking about it, plus that Instagram video has over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND views The Magic Kingdom is seeming a lot more magical these days. Thrill-seeking women have been stripping off just feet way from unsuspecting tourists at Disney resorts around the world. And thankfully, the pics are going viral on social media. The sexy trend is the latest craze to hit the internet after naked diners stripped off in packed restaurants. And now it_s time for our Hashtag Follow Me pick of the week Miranda Nicole is a California native who_s drop dead gorgeous. This tall glass of coconut water is 5 foot 10 with curves for days, and, be still our Naked News hearts, studied broadcast journalism in college And since I know she_s done nude shoots for Playboy, here goes nothing: Randy, sweetheart, be our California correspondent Fingers crossed, and in the meantime, everyone should follow her on Instagram. Three hundred thousand people CAN be wrong... but they_re not in this case I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s what_s Trending Now.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 58.06 MB
    Duration : 00:05:10

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nakednews.com- The Schmooze

Nakednews.com- The Schmooze

Description:
    Hello and Welcome to Naked News Magazine I_m Eila AdamsAnd I_m Frankie KennedyKicking things off today, we have a super sexy lady to introduce you all to from Marina_s visit to CamCon in MiamiThat_s right She_s got an incredible career as a Cam model, adult film star and Girls Gone Wild Host. Get ready to meet her, this is the stunning, Vanessa Veracruz in the Schmooze.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 59.39 MB
    Duration : 00:05:19

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello, everyone, I_m Eila Adams. Welcome to Naked News And that welcome isn_t just for you at home, it_s also for our special guest Lisa Maria Welcome to the program We_ll be getting to know you better throughout the show but in a nutshell, tell everyone what you do. Okay, kicking things off today is Laura with Trending Now and a story for all the guys who love the shaved lookTom Selleck, Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin... these are just a few faces we can_t picture without a mustache Well, we can now take Super Mario off that list, because thanks to a tweet that went viral this week, we know EXACTLY what Mario would look like without the soup-strainer Unfortunately, the guy who got all the retweets ISN_T the guy who did the work, but we_ll give credit where credit_s due. @yourfavisbald2, thank you for the nightmares Someone mashed up the video for Childish Gambino_s This Is America with the music of Carly Rae Jepsen_s Call Me Maybe... and it_s either the most hysterical or the most wrong thing to happen online this week On the one hand, This Is America addresses very weighty issues that deserves to be taken seriously. On the other hand, it really does sync up well The mashup_s creator has subsequently tried to make it clear it was done as a goof, describing it as, quote, a shitpost that spiraled out of control. But whether it was people hating it or people loving it, people were certainly watching it It already has over THREE MILLION views on YouTube alone We_re kicking ourselves for not beating Marie Claire to the story, but they_re the ones who published the article Glitter Butts Are the New NSFW Summer Trend You Need To See. I mean, let_s face it: after Glitter Boobs, Glitter Butts was inevitable The article directs people to the GoGetGlitter Instagram account, where you can see many perky posteriors not just glittered up but bedazzled The cheeks, c_est chic... coming soon to a beach near ME We_ve always thought retweets were valuable, but thanks to one young romantic, we_re now thinking of them as currency This Michigan native wanted to visit his girlfriend in Newfoundland, so he tweeted at Air Canada to see how many retweets he_d need to earn a free flight. The airline said 530 thousand, so the man tried... and came up about 500 thousand short But then Air Canada said they_d accept donated retweets, and so, with help from Canadian Olympic figure skater Tessa Virtue, he made his total And hopefully learned to just buy a ticket next time And speaking of travel plans, we_re about to put Georgia on your mind with our FollowMe pick of the week. Despite her name, Savannah Casey isn_t actually from Georgia, but she IS a peach... and a Southern Belle to boot The two-time international Playboy model hangs her hat in New Orleans, but before you even think of calling her The Big Easy, you should know two things: she_s only 5-foot-3, and with looks like hers, she_s likely VERY discerning That said, if you_re in a dreaming mood, her Instagram account is the stuff dreams are made of. So join Savannah_s 280 THOUSAND followers, and see why the South will rise again I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s what_s Trending Now.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 57.94 MB
    Duration : 00:05:09

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hello to all the beautiful people out there. I_m Madison Banes. Cambridge Analytica, the political consulting firm that helped Donald Trump win the election, was already in trouble, and things just went from bad to worse Here with the latest development is Laura Desiree with a Naked News Bulletin. If you thought covertly obtaining the personal data of fifty million Facebook users to influence the American election was shady, prepare for things to get a whole lot shadier The British company Cambridge Analytica was the subject of a recently aired undercover investigation by Channel 4 News. And undercover definitely seems to be the right word for it That was Cambridge Analytica_s chief exec Alexander Nix talking about using sex to create dirt on politicians, and in the same meeting, he talked about setting up politicians with fake bribes Now they_re under investigation by the UK_s Information Commissioner, so I hope they enjoyed those Ukrainian girls when they had the chance Meanwhile, Facebook_s role in the Cambridge Analytica scandal caused their stock price to take a big dive The company suffered its biggest drop in share price by percentage in four years, tumbling by nearly SEVEN PERCENT, or about THIRTY-SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS Technically, what Cambridge Analytica did, violated Facebook_s rules, but people are now leaving the social media site while others are calling for it to be more regulated. Personally, I_d settle for no bots So now that we_ve reminded you that some companies are the worst, here_s some incentive to rat on them Three whistleblowers who tipped off the S.E.C. about Merrill Lynch misusing customer funds, just earned themselves a cool EIGHTY-THREE MILLION dollars If I_m doing the math right, that_s twenty percent of Merrill Lynch_s four hundred and fifteen million dollar settlement and also the largest whistleblower award EVER Madison. Kind of makes you wish we worked at a place with shady management, doesn_t it?A girl can dream, Laura, a girl can dream. Thanks for the updates, see you in a bit Next up, it_s the scandal Donald Trump just can_t seem to shake What exactly happened between him and porn star Stormy Daniels? According to Eila Adams, we_re getting a lot closer to finding out Here she is with the story.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 41.01 MB
    Duration : 00:03:39

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    You_re watching Naked News, I_m Betsy Swoon. Strangely, most political discourse seems to unfold on Twitter these days, but it was MELANIA Trump who really got the virtual tongues wagging this week. That_s one of the stories Laura_s following in Trending Now. Betsy, far be it from me to tell a woman to smile more... but obviously, people have noticed how the First Lady seems to be in distress much of the timeIt_s true. Based on her public appearances, she does come across as quite the tragic figureWhich may explain why everyone was so excited for a rare glimpse of happiness... AT A FUNERAL, no less, with the OBAMAS Welcome everyone, given Donald Trump_s relationship with the Bushes, it_s no surprise he was a no-show for Barbara Bush_s funeral. But the internet couldn_t help but comment on how happy Melania was to be there without him. Especially since the charmer who seemed to be coaxing the smiles out of her was Barack Obama Naturally, many were happy to show the contrast between her with Barack and her with her husband. And Rob Flaherty hammered the point home with this viral tweet captioned When you finally drop the guy everyone hates from the group chat. Another Republican we were having fun with recently was former Presidential nominee Mitt Romney. Though at least he was ALMOST in on the joke I mean, I assume he knew he_d look lame mocking Russell Westbrook during Game 4 of the Jazz-Thunder series... but Mormon God bless him, he went for it anyway And in case you were wondering, that was Romney pointing out Westbrook had four fouls. He wasn_t saying Four more years, because that_s not something Romney ever got to say Normally, when it comes to the erotic, we prefer a solid commitment to the task at hand. But hey, sometimes a girl_s gotta eat Los Angeles dancer Lilly Moon recently got a lot of attention for a video that shows her taking a snack break onstage, at one point working the pole with one hand and eating a slice of pizza with the other I have to say, when it comes to stripping and pizza, Lilly Moon DELIVERS Another performance that grabbed the world_s attention recently took place at a Foo Fighters concert in Austin, Texas. And though the band is great, it was actually a guest performer they plucked out of the crowd who stole the show Honestly, you wouldn_t have seen it coming. Especially since the guy seemed to be at the wrong show A pretty inauspicious start, right? But once the guy had Dave Grohl_s guitar, he looked pretty damn good. And when it came time to solo, he blew everyone_s mind. Including Grohl_s Yes, it turned out Kiss Guy WASN_T a Monkeywrench after all... and he has over TWO MILLION VIEWS to prove it But enough of Kiss Guy, it_s time for Girls You Want to Kiss Here_s our Hashtag Follow Me pick of the week Sophia Marie Gumina is so hot, I_m tempted to let her pictures speak for themselves... but that_s not why they pay me the big bucks. So let me say that if Rice-a-Roni is the San Francisco Treat, Sophia Marie is the San DIEGO Treat In fact, this big-eyed, big-boobed blonde is EXACTLY who we think of when we_re California dreaming And if you STILL haven_t followed her, let me add this: if you_re in the San Diego area, Sophia Marie does VIP bottle service I_ll drink to that I_m Laura Desiree, and that_s what_s Trending Now
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nakednews.com
    Info:
    File Size : 69.54 MB
    Duration : 00:06:09

Download VIDEO: