1234511 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com videos

Eroticnikki.com- Pantyhose Leg Crossing

Description:
    It has recently cum to My attention that you have a fetish for crossed legs. That_s good know as I now have yet another way to own and manipulate you without words. I walk in and sit in My chair. I_m wearing a black dress pantyhose and high heels. I teasingly cross and uncross My legs multiple times before standing up and walking away.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : pantyhose-leg-crossing-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 402.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:11

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wd1wxewiswzi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Perfect Ass In Purple Yoga Pants

Eroticnikki.com- Perfect Ass In Purple Yoga Pants

Description:
    All that MILF ass yoga pants perfection is on full display today. I know how much you love them both so I make sure that you get your fill in this clip. I_ll tease you without words but I_ll use every view of My purple yoga pants. Left side right side front crotch at the ankles of My barefeet and of course from behind. I know how much you have to see that perfect tight MILF ass. It_s what you cum for.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : perfect-ass-purple-yoga-pants-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 421.42 MB
    Duration : 00:07:33

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/241nxtot7e2i

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Smoking Section Seduction

Eroticnikki.com- Smoking Section Seduction

Description:
    I_m seated in the smoking section adjacent to you and your wife. She gives Me looks and complains about My smoke loud enough for Me to hear. That_s all it takes to get Me started dressing her down right in front of you. Fuck her this is the smoking section. Besides I can clearly see that it doesn_t bother you. you haven_t stopped staring since I lit up. So right in front of her I decide to make it My mission to seduce you while demoralizing her. I know exactly what kind of teasing it takes to make you dump her and leave with Me and that_s just what I do in this clip.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : smoking-section-seduction-720p.mp4
    File Size : 312.17 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:25

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x8hrkmj7fa3y

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Ruining My Sister s Son

Eroticnikki.com- Ruining My Sister_s Son

Description:
    In this POV MILF handjob clip you are My sister_s son. you caught Me sucking your father_s cock then you ran around telling everyone. So I agreed to masturbate you in exchange for you keeping your fucking mouth shut. Things won_t go quite the way you planned though as I know just how to deal with college pricks like you. I start to stroke your cock and tell you what_s on My mind about your blackmail threats. I know that I_m ruining your chances to be turned on by a nice girl because you get harder the more I bitch at you. I decide it_s time to ruin your confidence by telling you that your cock isn_t very big and that I prefer big ones like your dad_s. Still your dick stays fully erect as you can_t help but be turned on at My complete control over your dick. Finally when you can_t take it any longer I stop stroking you and a few seconds later you ejaculate to a thoroughly ruined orgasm. I_m sure that_ll ruin your self respect.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : ruining-my-sisters-son-720p.mp4
    File Size : 671.57 MB
    Duration : 00:12:19

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/glwgrhqrlbzc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Filling In For Dad

Eroticnikki.com- Filling In For Dad

Description:
    I need to talk to you about something. When your father and I got married we made an arrangement. he knows that I can_t be expected to live a sexless life but he_s impotent. When we dicussed out options your name came up. We agreed and I have waited patiently since our wedding for today. you finally became a man today and I can_t wait to show you what I have in store for you. Please don_t be nervous as I place My hand on your crotch. Is this ok I ask. Do you want Me to stop. We can take it slow and just start with a blowjob today. Would you like StepMom to suck your cock? Do you want to cum in StepMom_s mouth?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : filling-in-for-dad-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 627.16 MB
    Duration : 00:10:21

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0j0pk7q8a0va

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Entertain Me While I Smoke

Eroticnikki.com- Entertain Me While I Smoke

Description:
    When I get home from a hard days work I_d like to be waited on hand and foot. Since that ain_t going to happen I want you to entertain Me by jerking off your big cock while I smoke. you can stroke everytine I take a drag. When I_m ready for you to cum I_ll give you a countdown.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : entertain-while-smoke-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 567.06 MB
    Duration : 00:09:14

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ecgp4s2gg4oh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom Shares Your Fantasy

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom Shares Your Fantasy

Description:
    In this POV Taboo MILF Blowjob Clip - You hand your StepMom your phone to show her pics of your dorm room. While looking at them you get a text message that reads Don_t be a pussy. She_s intrigued and opens your messages. You try to get your phone but you she stops you. She scrolls to the top of the thread and reads dude ur stepmom is so fucking HOT to which you had replied I know I_d love to hit that. invite me if u do. She then read your reply of I jo every night thinking abt my cock in her mouth and cummn all over her big ol MILF titties to which your friend says tell her maybe shes n2 that You StepMom is obviously surprised but seems to take it all in stride. In fact she has a confession to make. A few nights ago she peaked into your room and saw your jacking off. She hasn_t been able to get it out of her mind. She_s been thinking about tasting your cock and now that she knows what you were jacking off to she_s ready to do it. She takes your shorts down and begins to kiss lick and suck your cock while staring into your eyes. Taking her time and really savoring the moment she gets you to the edge then pushes you over as you cum all over her big MILF titties.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stepmom-reads-text-shares-your-fantasy-720p.mp4
    File Size : 816.32 MB
    Duration : 00:14:59

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/412wwctwdomq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Pretty Pink Lips Smoking Saratoga

Eroticnikki.com- Pretty Pink Lips Smoking Saratoga

Description:
    I know how to turn you on. I start by removing My lipstick from My Louis Vuitton purse. I then apply some of the pretty color to My full MILF lips. Then I get My Saratoga cigarettes and light one up. I know you love the way those pretty pink lips take the cork filter of the cigarette. Sexy smoking just the way you like it all the way to the end of the cigarette.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : pretty-pink-lips-smoking-saratoga-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 482.62 MB
    Duration : 00:08:36

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k3466eroupzp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Pantyhose Seduction

Eroticnikki.com- Pantyhose Seduction

Description:
    So much to see. So much to captivate your mind. I don_t say a word yet I still completely draw you in because I know your fetish. This pretty MILF in pantyhose will please your eyes and tease your mind. My sexy legs in Cuban foot pantyhose and the sheer gusset are put on full display. Everything you want to see is here for you. Let the seduction begin.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : pantyhose-seduction-720p.mp4
    File Size : 243.53 MB
    Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h5ovygw8iedq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Teacher Blows Smoke In your Face

Eroticnikki.com- Teacher Blows Smoke In your Face

Description:
    Did you really think that I was going to pass you. Just because we have been playing little flirting games all year doesn_t mean that you get a pass for showing up. I don_t want to fail you so I have decided to punish you. I have selected a punishment just for you. Since you are the anti-smoking captain in this school I have decided to make you sit there while I blow smoke in your face. The more you cough the worse it will get. How do you like that? Oh if smoking is so bad and you are so disgusted by it... why do you have an erection?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : teacher-blows-smoke-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 715.5 MB
    Duration : 00:12:33

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xd64r9mvpfkn

1234511 ...