Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom s Fine MILF Ass

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom_s Fine MILF Ass

Description:
    Is it weird that you are so attracted to your StepMom? Is it weird that I love to tease you? I don_t think so either. I know how much you love this sweet MILF ass so how about you just sit there and enjoy the show. I_ll tease you with My ass in a tight black pencil skirt then slowly remove it. I_ll then tease you with StepMom_s ass in pantyhose just the way you like it until I bend over and pick up My skirt and get dressed again. I know how much you love to be teased.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stepmoms-fine-milf-ass-720p.mp4
    File Size : 211.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:01

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nih1bmgoh58c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Show Me Your Big Dick

Eroticnikki.com- Show Me Your Big Dick

Description:
    Is it true? Do you really jackoff every day? Sometimes serveral times in a day really? I_m impressed. How can you possibly be that horny? I heard something about you. I heard you have a really big dick. Can I see it? Please. Wow. that_s has to be the biggest most beautiful cock that I have ever seen. Show Me how you stroke it. Stroke it for Me and let Me admire that awesome cock and big balls. So few guys have it all. I_ll bet they hold a lot of cum. Show Me.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : show-me-big-dick-720p.mp4
    File Size : 312.99 MB
    Duration : 00:10:32

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wrfwtkqhgr2r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Busty MILF Smokes

Eroticnikki.com- Busty MILF Smokes

Description:
    Isn_t much to say about this clip except it_s just fucking SEXY It_s Me a satin robe cleavage and a VS120. Is there anything more perfect than a busty blonde MILF smoking just for you? I think not
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : busty-milf-smokes-720p.mp4
    File Size : 201.27 MB
    Duration : 00:06:57

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j0va0zp3v0y3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Sister in Law Ruins You

Eroticnikki.com- Sister in Law Ruins You

Description:
    In this POV smoking handjob blowjob edging ruined orgasm clip it_ll be like it_s you that_s married to My sister that fucking cunt. you start by sneaking a peek at Me smoking in the backroom while our family is in the den. I see you and invite you in. I know how much you like to watch Me smoke afterall this isn_t our first time alone. I_m smoking and bitching about your wife when I notice that your cock is getting hard. I just can_t help Myself and I offer you a hand. Of course you accept. I get to work on My brother in law_s cock with My fingers hands tongue lips and mouth taking him to the edge several times. I know how much you want to cum. I don_t help you get there but still you erupt several ropes of thick cum into the air as I can_t help but show My surprise that you finished without stimulation. Now how are we going to explain all of this cum on My jeans. What will we tell your cunt wife?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : sister-in-law-ruins-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1037.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:17

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9e3umj45dcmf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Nikki Smokes 2 Makes you Cum

Eroticnikki.com- Nikki Smokes 2 Makes you Cum

Description:
    What do I do when I can_t decide between smoking a Misty and smoking a Newport? I smoke them both of course. What do I do when I can_t decide between giving a blowjob or a handjob while I_m smoking? I do both of course. What do I do when I can_t decide if I should allow you to enjoy your cumshot or not? I do both of course. In this one I start with a Misty while I use My mouth and My hands to pleasure the cock. Do you like My long white fingernails? I know you do. When I finish My Misty I light up a Newport and get back to work on your cock (This clip is POV so it_s kinda sorta like I_m sucking and stroking your cock...kinda). Anyway I know how bad the smoking fetish is so I can tell that ejaculation is imminent. I allow the first couple of squirts some freedom but then quickly squeeze the cock hard to take the fun away from you. Did you still enjoy your orgasm?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikki-smoking-two-making-cum-720p.mp4
    File Size : 661.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:56

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jmap2cgujtli

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- I Like Big Ones

Eroticnikki.com- I Like Big Ones

Description:
    Do you know what looks great between My sexy purple MILF lips? A big one. Ya see I like big ones. So that_s what I have for you today. I know you_ll love seeing take this big cigar into My mouth and smoke for you. There_s no reason to talk in this one as it_s got all the cigar smoking visual stimulation that you_ll need.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : i-like-big-ones-720p.mp4
    File Size : 394.55 MB
    Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p9vhhgfuo2om

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- MILF Cleavage and Saratoga Smoking

Eroticnikki.com- MILF Cleavage and Saratoga Smoking

Description:

Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : milf-cleavage-and-saratoga-smoking-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 420.24 MB
    Duration : 00:07:34

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/do19fv1uuv9r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Masturbate For My Hot MILF Ass

Eroticnikki.com- Masturbate For My Hot MILF Ass

Description:
    What are you doing in My room. Oh I know why you_re here. you_re hoping to get a look at My hot MILF ass aren_t you. Well I_ll show you what you want if you do what I want. I want you to masturbate your big hard cock while you watch My sweet MILF ass. I_ll instruct you while I tease you with My hot ass and sexy MILF tits. Keep stroking for Me naughty boy and I_ll strip off My lacy cover and My super short skirt to reveal My hot pink micro thong. It_s perfect for showing you all of My ever so awesome ass. Are you masturbating hard for Me now? Give Me what I want... shoot your hot load for My ass.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : masturbate-for-my-hot-milf-ass-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 734.28 MB
    Duration : 00:11:50

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hbaoi6t0w44w

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Mom s BFF Is A Cock Hungry MILF

Eroticnikki.com- Mom_s BFF Is A Cock Hungry MILF

Description:
    My husband has been out of town for two weeks. Unfortunately his co-workers went with him so I haven_t had access to any cock for two weeks. That_s a long dry spell for Me. I_m on the phone lamenting to My girlfriend that My craving for cock and cum is insatiable right now and that I have to find a cock to suck soon. About that time you walk in. You just finished washing My car and are returning My keys. I tell My girlfriend that I think I just found a solution to My problem. We make small talk about the job you just finished before I ask you point blank if I can suck your cock rather than pay you. You think it_s some kind of joke as your mom is My best friend and you just can_t believe that I_m offering that. I convince you that I_m serious and of course you admit that you want it to happen. You confess that you_ve never actually had a blowjob before as your girlfriend thinks it_s gross. Well I love cock. I reach out and rub your pants. Your erection tells Me that you really want your cock sucked. I pull your pants down drop to My knees and take your cock in My hand. Finally I_m going to get what I want. I suck your cock for a while then suggest you sit down to makes things a bit more comfortable. I go back to work on your cock. Perhaps we can make this our new arrangement as I am enjoying having your cock in My mouth. I ask if you are ready to cum. I finish you off in My mouth and drool some back onto your cock. I swallow your delicious cum lick it from My hands then lick your cock clean.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : moms-bff-is-a-cock-hungry-milf-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 833.44 MB
    Duration : 00:13:52

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/flybrvbp0d2z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- MILF Ass Rockin Yoga Pants

Eroticnikki.com- MILF Ass Rockin Yoga Pants

Description:
    Satisfy your fetish for fine MILF ass. I_m rockin the Lululemon yoga pants today. I love the way they caress My ass as I move. No talking in this one. It_s just you and My ass along with some background music so that you have a rockin beat to pace your cock stroking. I know you_ll want to.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : milf-ass-rockin-yoga-pants-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 509.1 MB
    Duration : 00:05:49

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7onsbdeaghg9

Thread Information