Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Hard To Focus At Work

Eroticnikki.com- Hard To Focus At Work

Description:
    Today you find yourself in the Boss_s office. When I first brought you to the firm you had a large case load and your settlements were better than anyone_s. Then suddenly your numbers plummeted. This drop in performance coincided with a change in the dress code for women in the office. When I allowed short dresses and skirts to be worn in the office you lost your ability to focus. Is it too much? The long legs in pantyhose high heels dangling shoe slides tight fitting skirts and sexy cleavage have proven to be your lustful downfall. I have decided to help you regain your focus by tempting and teasing you with the very things that own your mind. I_ll have you jerkoff for your Boss while you bask in your fetish. Then once you have cum on command you will know what pleasure awaits you when you get your numbers back up.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : hard-to-focus-at-work-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1094.62 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:20

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iq2y0x2ntjyx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Misty Smoking MILF In Pantyhose

Eroticnikki.com- Misty Smoking MILF In Pantyhose

Description:
    I_m in a black dress and pantyhose. My long fingernails are painted pink which matches My pink lipstick. I_ll start by putting a pink lipstick stain on the white filter I know how much you love that before lighting up My Misty and smoking it.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : misty-smoking-milf-in-pantyhose-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 679.73 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sf2upcimi5po

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Sinfully Sensual Smoking In Stockings

Eroticnikki.com- Sinfully Sensual Smoking In Stockings

Description:
    Smoking in a lace dress stockings and tall sexy heels... I have your fetishes covered today. Unless of course you have a panty fetish because I_m not wearing any. Do you really really think that you can make it all the way to the end of this clip with so much seduction and sinfully sensual teasing with My lady parts? I know just how to deliver your smoking in stockings fetish to put you over the edge and I don_t need a bunch of talking to do it. Now is the time to feast on your fetishes.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : sinfully-sensual-smoking-in-stockings-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 520.53 MB
    Duration : 00:08:43

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2h9rd5v51gw0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Your Big Cock Inside Me

Eroticnikki.com- Your Big Cock Inside Me

Description:
    You_re going to love this POV MILF Dildo Fucking clip You have dreamed of putting your big young cock into My sweet MILF pussy and now you finally get to virtually. I love the way you get so hard so fast for Me. I_ll start by teasing your big dick with My nails and hands before stroking you with My pantyhosed feet. I know how much you love the way a pantyhose footjob feels but I want you inside Me. I put some motion lotion on My hands and stroke your long cock with both hands. Just enough of that. You could cum so easily right now if I wanted you to but you know what I want. I place the tip of your dick at the gates of Heaven before gliding across the top of it with My wet MILF pussy. It_s time. We both want it. I tell you to go slow at first as you enter Me. It feels so could. You_re so big. Once I_m comfortable with you deep inside Me I start riding your cock faster. You love watching My pantyhose covered MILF ass as I bounce up and down on your cock. I want you inside Me forever. Fuck Me good I moan to you as I ride your cock faster and harder until We cum together. I lick the tip of your dick to taste our pleasure. I love it. I want your big cock inside Me again soon.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : your-big-cock-inside-me-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 678.26 MB
    Duration : 00:11:10

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2g425xh88j53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Empty your Balls On StepMom s Ass

Eroticnikki.com- Empty your Balls On StepMom_s Ass

Description:
    you got here just in time today. I_m just back from the gym and My ass is all sweaty. your dad doesn_t like that but I know that you do. We better act fast if you want to finish before your dad gets home. Pull out that cock and rub it on My yoga pants. you love that. Now start stroking for your StepMom_s ass. I know how much you want to cum for Me. Do it. Empty your balls on StepMom_s sweet ass in yoga pants.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : empty-your-balls-on-stepmoms-ass-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 526.32 MB
    Duration : 00:09:35

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eo4xu2dh3l5s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Marriage Changed By BBC

Eroticnikki.com- Marriage Changed By BBC

Description:
    Well honey you_re probably wondering why I made you a video. Honestly I wanted to make sure that you had something that you could watch over and over. I need you to understand the turn that your life has taken. The vacay I took with the girls turned into the best night of My life and I have to tell you about it right away. One night we all got a bit turned up at the club and decided to go to a party with a group of guys in their room. Things got wild and I hooked up with one of the guys. He was tall dark and handsome but he had so much more. By that I mean that he had the biggest cock I have ever seen... 14 beautiful inches of thick black cock. As soon as I saw it I knew that I had to know what getting fucked by such a magnificent cock was like. He fucked your wife_s pussy so hard and for so long he was like a wife fucking machine. I loved every minute of it. I know that your 6 inch dick can never please Me sexually now that I have been fucked by a man that is superior to you in every way. Don_t fret though. I still have a place for you. you will be of service to both of us. It really is your lucky day. you_re going to know like I do what it_s like to have 14 inches BBC in your face. We_re going to put that pie hole of yours to work starting tonight. Welcum to your new marriage.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : marriage-forever-changed-by-bbc-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 963.62 MB
    Duration : 00:13:41

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/njsa8cslbmhs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Hot Wife Confesses

Eroticnikki.com- Hot Wife Confesses

Description:
    Hey honey I have a story to tell ya. I can see that you_re ready to enjoy it. This is your favorite part of date nght isn_t it? This is when I teasingly stroke and suck your cock while confessing to you what a slut I was today. Well I was at the bar tonight looking for some cock but nobody there that was going to be able to do it for Me. I was prepared to give up and come home with no date night story for you. Then as I was leaving I ran into your former boss. I know you h8 him for firing you and I feel the same. I pulled him aside and started bitching at him for the way he treated you. It_s crazy but while I was reading him the riot act I noticed a bulge growing in his pants. It was a really impressive bulge. I lost My concentration. He started to apologize but I didn_t really care. My mind had already gone to another place. I got close to him and whispered in his ear I need your cock. He quickly acted. When went to a hotel room got on the bed and right away he started eating your wife_s sweet pussy. He is really good at it. Then he pulled out his beautiful massive cock and I had to have it. I begged him to fuck Me with it. Does that make you hot? your pretty wife begging another man to fuck Her. I can tell that it does because your cock is so hard. you know that I love your cock too. It_s great for My hands and mouth but My pussy wants a big thick cock. Big dicks make Me happy. you want Me to be happy don_t you? Well when he put his big fucking dick inside Me My pussy was happy. Very happy. If you like where this is heading watch the clip all the way to the happy ending. Hearing what a slut wife you have always makes you cum hard so I won_t spare any details.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : hot-wife-confesses-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1599.9 MB
    Duration : 00:26:17

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4ooxchkp0w99

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke For My Crossing Legs

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke For My Crossing Legs

Description:
    Crossing My legs in knee high boots pantyhose and a naughty police costume was all it took to get you stroking your cock. But did I tell you to start? I want you to stroke to My instructions while I cross and uncross My legs from the front and the side. I tell you when you can finish in fact I_ll give you a countdown to cum in 10 9 8...
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stroke-for-my-crossing-legs-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 432.13 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wuadi9nzp6h7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Slick Wet MILF Booty

Eroticnikki.com- Slick Wet MILF Booty

Description:
    Oh My slick wet MILF ass is definitely more than you_re ready for today. So slick shiny and ready to make you cum. I_ll start with just a light shine as I tease you with My hot MILF booty. I_ll then add some oil and make it slicker. My encouraging hand signals let you know that I want you to masturbate while you watch. I know how much that wet booty makes your cock throb so I_ll add even more oil to it as I continue to encourage a faster stroking pace. I_m sure you know where I want you to aim your massive load. Are you ready to cum now for My slick wet MILF booty?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : slick-wet-milf-booty-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 855.73 MB
    Duration : 00:14:00

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0etck04dshz3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Cum For Me Ass Addict

Eroticnikki.com- Cum For Me Ass Addict

Description:
    Hey there My little ass addict. I have a really hot treat for you today that is sure to make your mind weak and your cock hard. So hard in fact that you_ll will have to jerk it off to My instructions of course. Lust for Me from the heels up. Lust for My long legs in pantyhose. Follow them up to where they make a perfect ass of themselves. Today I_ve got that perfect pantyhose clad MILF ass in a pair of denim thong shorty shorts. Now that is spank bank perfection right there. I_ll verbally and visually tease you like I love to do while giving you instruction to stroke cum for Me. Are you ready to cum for Me right now My little ass addict?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : cum-for-me-ass-addict-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 576.53 MB
    Duration : 00:08:13

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9b2lx36lw9yb

Thread Information