Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke Your Dick While I Smoke

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke Your Dick While I Smoke

Description:
    What? Do you want Me to light it? Oh yeah. Do you want to watch Me smoke? Wanna stroke your dick while I smoke. How about this... you stroke your dick on every inhale and wait on every exhale. I like that. I_ll instruct you when to stroke for Me and when not to. I_ll even give you a countdown to cum for those who have reached that masturbatory skill level.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stroke-your-dick-while-smoke-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 985.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5aje313uq8im

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Newport Smoking with Long Nails

Eroticnikki.com- Newport Smoking with Long Nails

Description:
    I love the way feminine hands with long painted fingernails look when holding a cigarette. Two of My fetishes right there and they go together so well. I_m sure you_ll understand it when you watch this video clip. I smoke this Newport menthol cigarette all the way to the filter since that_s what you like to see.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : newport-smoking-long-fingernails-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 432.45 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uuac9pjl5ff6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Pussy Denial In Panties

Eroticnikki.com- Pussy Denial In Panties

Description:
    you wish. The only thing stopping you from seeing that sweet MILF pussy is a thin cottonspandex blend of material. I know it seems like you_ll get to but I can assure you it only seems that way. No talking today. Why would I? you wouldn_t hear Me as you can_t think around panties or pussy. It_s kinda pathetic that you would pay to not get to see what you really want to see. you have to though because deep in the back of your mind there is hope that maybe just maybe I_ll let you see some pink today. Like I said you wish.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : pussy-denial-in-panties-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 567.04 MB
    Duration : 00:10:03

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gjti1zc0gtyt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Girlfriend s Hot Mom Sucks you Dry

Eroticnikki.com- Girlfriend_s Hot Mom Sucks you Dry

Description:
    Ever since you began dating My daughter I have made it clear that you are not permitted to have sex with her. I promised to get you off anytime that you were really horny and needed to unload. I have always kept that promise. I heard that you have special plans with My daughter tonight. you_re planning on doing something with her that I would not approve of. I won_t let that happen. I know that you love to watch Me smoke and I think that you will love Me sucking your cock while I do it. How does that sound? I knew you would agree. I_m the only person that understands your fetish. Sometimes I think that you only date My daughter so that you can keep hooking up with Me. Now get over here so I can suck that cock. I want your cum all over My big MILF titties. I_m going to take your cum and your erection so that My daughter can remain chaste.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : girlfriends-hot-mom-sucks-you-dry-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 520.56 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2z4pewfqg3t9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- you Do Love your StepMom

Eroticnikki.com- you Do Love your StepMom

Description:
    I walk in to tell you something only to find you all laid out with your dick out. Is this all you do all day... jerkoff? I_ll bet you_re thinking about Me aren_t you. Well it_s your lucky day. I_ve had My eye on your cock for a while. I_m sure you have been fantasizing about having your StepMom all over your cock too. Haven_t you. I stroke kiss and suck on your cock in the POV clip until you ejaculate on My hand. you just couldn_t hold out very long. you really do love your StepMom don_t you. Now let_s keep this a secret between us.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : you-do-love-your-stepmom-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 278.3 MB
    Duration : 00:05:06

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x0feo748q4pv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Smoking In A Fuzzy Sweater

Eroticnikki.com- Smoking In A Fuzzy Sweater

Description:
    I hear you like My fuzzy white sweater. I get that a lot. I also realize that you can_t help but watch Me smoke. So I decided to smoke for you while wearing My soft fuzzy white sweater. What will you be doing while you watch? I think you_ll being jerking off that hard cock.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : smoking-in-a-fuzzy-sweater-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 381.74 MB
    Duration : 00:07:47

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2z7b4zgb19a4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Saratoga Smoking Bra Tease

Eroticnikki.com- Saratoga Smoking Bra Tease

Description:
    I_ve got a pack of Saratoga and a lighter stuffed into My bra along with those big MILF tits. Are you staring? I remove My cigarette pack and use My mouth to remove one. I slide out My lighter and continue teasing. I_ll take My time lighting it so that you can anticipate and enjoy the moment. No reason to talk today. We both know what you are going to do. I light up My Saratoga and smoke in that way that you like. I_ll tease and trace My French tipped fingernails along those big breasts continually drawing your attention to My pretty white bra. you can_t help but stare and that_s fine with Me. I love being the reason you cum today.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : saratoga-smoking-bra-tease-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 514.71 MB
    Duration : 00:08:21

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9o86jumnft4g

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Smoking Fetish Therapy Session

Eroticnikki.com- Smoking Fetish Therapy Session

Description:
    I noticed during out last session that you stopped paying attention when I lit up a cigarette. you seemed like you went off to dreamland. So today we will try to address that smoking fetish trigger and see if we can_t help you deal with it. Only I have no intention of helping you cope. I intend to tease you with My smoking and coax you even deeper into My control. I know exactly how to manipulate you. I encourage you to masturbate while I smoke because I know that when you cum for Me My smoking control over you will be sealed.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : smoking-fetish-therapy-session-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 752.86 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4juiagnf0ol3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Seduced into Submission w Wolfords

Eroticnikki.com- Seduced into Submission w Wolfords

Description:
    There_s My little pantyhose freak. I know you have a weakness for women in pantyhose and heels so I came armed (well legged actually) in Wolfords and Louboutins. I know that makes you putty in My hands but what I actually want is your cock in your hands. At first anyway. Stroke that cock to My sensual and erotic instruction and encouragement. Just know that the more you stroke the more you fall under My control. As you stroke I sensually take you somewhere that you hadn_t planned on going and now you are compelled to submit and spend on Me. you are addicted to Me in expensive things and you want to see more of it. The harder your cock gets the weaker your control over your wallet gets. you_re so hard now and stroking so fast. you want to give Me what I want and you want to cum all over My legs in Wolfords.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : seduced-into-submission-with-wolfords-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 875.35 MB
    Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zpmmuqy3xotn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Ass Tease in Jeans

Eroticnikki.com- Ass Tease in Jeans

Description:
    My hot MILF ass is more than you can handle. We both know it. I thought it would be fun to tease you with My ass in denim then lower My jeans to throw some panty tease your way as well. I_m sure you_ll be on your knees before your computer screen jerking your dick and begging to get your face into that perfection. It_ so easy with you just showing off My MILF ass jeans panties with some music in the background. I don_t have to say anything to make it happen. you will simply be compelled to thus proving that My ass owns your big head and your little head.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : ass-tease-jeans-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 307.26 MB
    Duration : 00:06:24

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pwyxj5o004kt

Thread Information