Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Smoke Suck And Swallow

Eroticnikki.com- Smoke Suck And Swallow

Description:
    Sometimes I like to make the clips that I_m into. No role play or fancy costumes. I like to smoke while I suck cock... or maybe I like to suck cock while I smoke. Either way in this clip I smoking and sucking cock. Since this one is for Me and Mine I_m going to swallow a bunch of that tasty jizz... I_m into that. I say most of it though because there_s a lot and some of it runs out of My mouth and some lands on My tits. Now that_s not to say that I didn_t also think of you today. Afterall this is POV style so it_ll be kinda like I_m sucking your cock while I smoke and then swallow your jizz.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : smoke-suck-and-swallow-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 462.18 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w9k2frkw5iun

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Sensual Saratoga Smoking Seduction

Eroticnikki.com- Sensual Saratoga Smoking Seduction

Description:
    A visual seduction by sensory overload. Of course I_m sensually smoking a Saratoga but I_ll be using many of the weapons in My seduction arsenal today. Big busty cleavage is so hard to look away from. Long sexy legs in pantyhose crossed and uncrossed at just the perfect seductive pace to stimulate your senses. Luscious Louboutins dangle from My perfect feet at times to keep you wondering how anyone can be this sexually dominant over you with just Her sensual seductive movements and captivating appearance.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : sensual-saratoga-smoking-seduction-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 456.11 MB
    Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2386vlntc6od

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Can My Tight Pussy Take 9 Inches?

Eroticnikki.com- Can My Tight Pussy Take 9 Inches?

Description:
    You_re welcome. This isn_t footage that I ever planned to release to you. But something got into Me today. No pun intended. You might recognize My favorite toy Jake. As you_re aware Jake has a big 9-inch cock that is always hard and I_ve made lots of handjob footjob and a blowjob clips with him. Well one day I got to wondering... Will that massive fuck stick even fit into My tight MILF pussy? Well as the Universe would have it. Someone special to Me with very deep pockets also wanted to know the answer to that question. With a lot of hesitation I decided to find out if it was even possibe for Me to take Big Jake on a ride. I start out smoking a cigarette and teasing Jake with My perfect feet. I know he really likes that. Once the nicotine settles Me down a bit I_m ready to mount Jake and see what I_ve been missing out on. So can My tight MILF Pussy take 9 inches? Watch and find out.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : can-my-tight-pussy-take-9-inches-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 566.38 MB
    Duration : 00:09:48

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r6wd5qgixkhd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- cuckolded After An Office Party

Eroticnikki.com- cuckolded After An Office Party

Description:
    Custom Video - No names used. He requested: POV Pantyhose BJ Attire: Black Dress Make up: Heavy make up mascara and lipstick Shoes: Black Pumps Pantyhose: Trasparenze Clara Hipster color bronze or similar dark suntan. (please no runs in the pantyhose) No smoking I have long been a fan of your BJ Pantyhose clips and I have never seen you do one like the following: Your partner lays on his back with his legs spread apart holding the camera. He has left his company party without you because you were making him too jealous and he could not take it anymore. You start apologizing for turning on all his co workers in front of him as you crawl on your hands and knees towards him. You start to cuckhold him as you suck his cock and talk dirty to him about flirting with his co workers as he watched. Your nylon ankles should be criss crossed for the the first 1 minute or so with pumps on. Then as you are cuckholding him with dirty talk you kick your shoes off. The camera should have your face and your nylon soles in view. Throughout the video please shuffle your feet and wiggle your toes slowly as you suck him into being a cuckhold. You tease him towards the end that your nylon feet are too much for him to take and you tell him how much fun you had watching his co workers stare at your nylon feet. Feel free to ad lib or change things and most of all I hope you have fun.---After watching the video he said You can write a script or present an idea all day long but when your personal touch is added the result is a GRAND SLAM HOME RUN. I was blown away by how you took the clip idea and ran with it. INCREDIBLE Perfect makeup outfit shoes nylons etc etc. THANK YOU for an amazing clip WOW
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : cuckolded-after-an-office-party-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 756.31 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yoruyevth20r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke And Cum For My Ass

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke And Cum For My Ass

Description:
    I knew My little ass lover couldn_t stay away. you just love that MILF ass and those black yoga pants. I would tell ya to pull out that cock but I know that you already did. Stroke it for Me. Stroke that cock for My sweet MILF ass in yoga pants. I_ll instruct and encourage you. I know you dream of cumming all over that black spandex.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stroke-and-cum-for-my-ass-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 521.95 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9vpj86atotct

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke It For StepMommy

Eroticnikki.com- Stroke It For StepMommy

Description:
    you came in at just the right time. I got this sexy new lingerie. Do you think your dad is going to like it. Don_t My tits look great in it? Why are you so embarrassed? I just wanted your opinion. After all this isn_t the first time that you have snuck in here to catch Me in something sexy. I like that this is so accessible. It seems that your little pecker is sticking out. Does your StepMommy turn you on? What will I do with you now that you are so worked up. Let_s take care of that hard dickie. Masturbate it for Me right now. Don_t be shy. Do it. Show Me how much you love Me. I want to see it.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stroke-it-for-stepmommy-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1098.53 MB
    Duration : 00:15:25

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tq9qm9mlerip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- your Newport Sex Fantasy

Eroticnikki.com- your Newport Sex Fantasy

Description:
    you watch Me smoke Newports. you have for years. you got all excited when I started posting My _sinful_ smoking clips. Since then you have imagined that you_re My cameraman. you would get so close to Me wouldn_t you. you want to breathe in My smoke. your cock is so hard as you think about getting that camera right up next to My sweet heaven in those sexy crotchless pantyhose. you set that hard cock of yours free? It_s now almost against to Me. I don_t tell you to stop I just keep smoking My cigarette as you gently at first press the tip of your dick against My welcoming pussy. you think that your dreaming don_t you? you slide your cock over My wetness wondering if this is really happening. As you rush to get a condom on hoping for more... I finish My cigarette. Sadly you think that your opportunity is lost but I quickly light up another Newport. There is still more for you to film. you have seen so many of My smoking videos and have never seen one like this so you_re not sure what to do next. Perhaps your cock has a mind of it_s own because it has found it_s way back to My vagina. Perhaps it just knows that your fantasy is to enter Me while I_m smoking. I offer no resistance as I want this too. We exchange no words. We have both dreamed of you filming yourself fucking Me while I smoke and now it_s happening quite naturally. It doesn_t take very long sliding in and out of My tight pussy for you to unload a massive amount of cum all over the front of My pantyhose... or was it all over your hand and keyboard while you watched someone else live out your fantasy?
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : your-newport-sex-fantasy-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 695.36 MB
    Duration : 00:11:30

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z67cr742y4lf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Busty Blonde Smoker

Eroticnikki.com- Busty Blonde Smoker

Description:
    There_s no Story for this clip except that it_s fucking SEXY It_s Me in a satin robe showing bra stretching cleavage while chaining 2 Benson &amp Hedges 100_s Premiums. Is there anything more perfect than a busty blonde MILF smoker? I think not
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : busty-blonde-smoker-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 882.3 MB
    Duration : 00:12:03

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6ttyjq668krg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- A Quick Mouthful

Eroticnikki.com- A Quick Mouthful

Description:
    I_ll light up a VS120 and motion for you to cum toward Me. I drop to My knees and take your cock in My hand. You love smoking blowjobs and you_re about to get one. I take your cock in My mouth and waste no time swallowing it all until there is lipstick at the base. Blowing smoke on your cock while blowing your cock proves to be more than you can handle. You wanted this blowjob to take all day but it_s just too good for you and you blow your huge load pretty quickly. I say huge load because it was enough to gag Me. That rarely happens. You must have been saving that load for a while. I let that all that creamy goodness dribble from My mouth to My ashtray and use it to extinguish My cigarette. Once again I prove to be more than you could handle.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : a-quick-mouthful-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 346.48 MB
    Duration : 00:05:43

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/phbuool8dpt5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Erotic Seduction

Eroticnikki.com- Erotic Seduction

Description:
    You have no chance to resist Me in this clip. Similiar to Sinfully Seductive I will use My perfect Lady part to tease you while I smoke. Sexy lingerie and a Saratoga cigarette are the beginning of your demise. I realize that your smoking fetish is strong but do you really think that you can keep from focusing all of your attention on My sweet pink perfection? Clearly no words are necessary to seduce you into becoming hopelessly addicted to watching My videos.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : erotic-seduction-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 444.7 MB
    Duration : 00:07:25

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u216hwfexzna

Thread Information