Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Johnny Gets His First Blowjob

Eroticnikki.com- Johnny Gets His First Blowjob

Description:
    Johnny_s parents are still out of town but I didn_t have plans to see him again. I_m reading My Cosmo as l light up a cigarette. There_s an article about why older women love younger men. I have one of them. I think of Johnny boy as I read and smoke. My hand slowly roams over My body and eventually finds it_s way between My legs. I_m just getting started when Johnny boy pops in. I never heard him coming up the stairs yet I remain calm. Everyone does it afterall. I ask Johnny if he liked the show. I already know the answer as I can see his hard cock bulging in his pants. Have you ever had your cock sucked by a mature woman? Or anyone? I can take care of that for you Johnny. Come closer. I lower his pants and proceed to give him his first blowjob. I continue to smoke while I suck his cock. I remember how much he likes to watch mature women smoking. I make a pact with him to not tell anyone particularly his Mother before letting him cum all over My big MILF titties.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : johnny-gets-his-first-blowjob-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 649.01 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:23

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q9k5qgsmwhoz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Cum Twice While I Smoke

Eroticnikki.com- Cum Twice While I Smoke

Description:
    Long nails lipstick and cigarettes. I know exactly what you like. Does your wife know that you like to jerk off while watching Me smoke. In this clip I_ll exercise My control over you in a slow sensual voice while mildly encouraging you to jerk for Me. I__ll remind you why you prefer Me to your wife. As I finish My cigarette I_ll urge you to cum for Me. Maybe you thought you were done but I wasn_t. I light a second cigarette and since your cock is still hard you resume stroking it for Me. I_ll give you some more encouragement as I smoke this second cigarette and farther press My superiority over your wife. I_ll give you a countdown to your second orgasm then you can leave her.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : cum-twice-while-i-smoke-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 989.35 MB
    Duration : 00:17:30

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wkoq8w5errm8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Sorry? Prove It - Lick My Asshole

Eroticnikki.com- Sorry? Prove It - Lick My Asshole

Description:
    I_m mad at My man. He was an asshole last night when we were out with My friends. He walks by Me and tries to be nice but can tell that I_m still mad at him. He tries to apologize and says that he_ll try to to better. I don_t believe him. He grovels and I tell him to kiss My ass. He laughs and thinks I_m joking. I_m not. he kisses My ass literally but he is not taking the situation seriously. Not deterred I lower My yoga pants to expose My ass and tell him to kiss it like he means it. Although he may be starting to see that this is no joke I_m not convinced that he gets the point of this exercise. If you are really sorry prove it. Lick My asshole. Things just got real. I lower My thong panties and order him to lick My asshole. he puts his face into My ass crack and starts rimming Me. Once he has his tongue deep in My ass I make him apologize again with his tongue still in My ass. There is no doubt about the seriousness now. From now on anytime you are an asshole you will be licking My asshole.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : sorry-prove-it-lick-my-asshole-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 321.87 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6ki6dkmkkdt3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Big Shiny Lips

Eroticnikki.com- Big Shiny Lips

Description:
    Oh My big full DSLs are just want you want to see today. I_ve already got lipstick on but there_s nothing wrong with adding another coat. Most would say they_re perfect at that point but I know you like them really shiny. So I_ll apply gloss to them and then proceed to visually tease you with that sexy MILF mouth and big shiny lips.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : big-shiny-lips-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 497.07 MB
    Duration : 00:05:51

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9oh60z7d3s98

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- OMG - White Yoga Pants

Eroticnikki.com- OMG - White Yoga Pants

Description:
    As soon as you saw the thumbnail you thought OMG white yoga pants on that fine MILF ass. That_s exactly what I thought when I saw them in the mirror. I knew then that you would want to see them too. Even though I didn_t have any panties on under them or a top on I decided to turn on the camera and make this clip. There_s no talking as you wouldn_t be listening anyway. The sexy curves of My white spandex yoga pants covered ass will be all that your mind can handle. I_m sure that you_ll need to rub one out while watching. Be My guest. I love it when you jerk off to Me.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : omg-white-yoga-pants-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 376.23 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/89c2i877ziwh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Can t Stop Cumming For My Tits

Eroticnikki.com- Can_t Stop Cumming For My Tits

Description:
    Can_t stop coming back for more of My pretty MILF titties can ya. My sheer bra shows just how perfect My big tits and sexy nipples are. I_m going to tease you with them. Bouncing and squeszing them I_ll tease you for being so weak for them. My sexy vlack nails only make you harder. Then I_m going to instruct and encourage you to stroke to them. you want to. you need to. In fact you just can_t stop cumming for My tits.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : cant-stop-cumming-for-my-tits-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 587.84 MB
    Duration : 00:09:47

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/guy5m1p2dcs7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- Spring Break Home Cumming

Eroticnikki.com- Spring Break Home Cumming

Description:
    Spring Break is just around this corner so I decided to send you this little teasing video. I know you_ll be home soon and I can_t wait to play again. We usually do some foot play or I jerk you off but this time I want you to fuck me. Do you want to fuck your StepMom_s sweet MILF pussy? I know you do and I_m going to tease you with it in this clip. I_m so glad you_re cumming home for Spring Break.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : spring-break-home-cumming-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 524.97 MB
    Duration : 00:07:32

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qvp43itle0x9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- MILF Smoking VS120 In Stockings

Eroticnikki.com- MILF Smoking VS120 In Stockings

Description:
    Sexy leggy MILF in stocking and Loubies smoking a VS120 with long nails. That_s all the decription that you need to know that you want to see this clip right now. No talking it_s not necessary to keep you interested... if you have a pulse. I_m sure that I_ll turn that pulse into a throbbing in your cock. Feel free to rub one out to this one. I would.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : milf-smoking-vs120-in-stockings-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 425.08 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tfccvgw5hvwl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom s Magical Pussy

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom_s Magical Pussy

Description:
    You were feeling a bit under the weather so I told you to take some medicine. I come to your room to check up on you and to tell you that I_m leaving for work and should be home about the same time as your dad. As I open the door I see you standing there with a super hard erection. What are you doing? It seems that rather than taking the pill in the blue box you took the blue pill. That_s your dad_s ed medicine. You have to make that erection go away or we_ll have to go the the emergency room. Have you tried jerking off? What are we going to do? I can_t leave you here like that. When your dad takes it I just fuck him and he gets satisfied and the erection goes away but I can_t very well do that with My stepson. I must say though. Your cock is impressive. you definitely didn_t inherit that from your father. Maybe I can help. How good are you at keeping secrets? Maybe I could use My mouth to get you some relief but if your dad finds out he_ll leave Me and we_ve only been married for six months. Can you keep a secret? I reach out to grab your hard cock and lower My self all the while thinking... what a great fucking cock. Too bad you_re My stepson. As I take your cock into My mouth something starts to come over Me. I_m getting so hot on My knees sucking My stepson_s big cock. You don_t seem to be getting any relief from My efforts and secretly that_s ok wth Me as I really want your big fuckstick inside Me. I tell you to get on the bed. I believe that My sweet magical pussy will get you satisfied. It_ll cure anything. You lay on the bed and I have another taste before I remove My panties and prepare to mount you. I_m so horny at this point that I don_t even bother to remove My work dress or crotchless pantyhose. I reach back and guide your cock into Me. Slowly at first I begin to fuck you. I gradually build the pace as I am truly enjoying your cock. After several minutes of fucking your big dick I know that My MILF pussy has worked it_s magic and you are about to cum. I want your hot jizz all over My ass in shiny black pantyhose. As soon as the tip of your cock is freed from My magical pussy you start ejaculating a massive load. We can defintely never tell anyone about this but we can surely do it again.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stepmoms-magical-pussy-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1180.2 MB
    Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z7qtc5o2yyl4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom Can t Resist Sucking Cock

Eroticnikki.com- StepMom Can_t Resist Sucking Cock

Description:
    As you walk into the kitchen you can_t help but stare at your hot ass StepMom as she_s lighting a cigarette. She_s dressed like she is on a cock hunt. Meanwhile your cock is about to bust right through your shorts. She catches you staring and asks where your father is. You inform her that he just got into the shower. She is suddenly very forward with you. Sharing this house with you for the past several months has been a challenge. The sexual tension between us so strong it_s been hard to resist. Maybe since we have a few minutes.... She lifts her dress to let you see her ass in stockings. You quickly put your hands on it grab and squeeze. Is it wrong for your StepMom to want you so badly? I can_t believe that I haven_t sucked your cock yet. Let_s do something about that. We don_t have time to fuck right now but I want to put My warm wet mouth on your cock. She starts sucking your cock. She remembers that this started with you watching her smoke. She gets her cigarette and has you relight it. I_m going to blow My smoke all over your cock. She expertly sucks your cock until she is ready for you to cum. She turns around so that you can cum all over that fine ass that you were groping just a few minutes earlier. You can_t tell anyone about this shhh.
    Model:
    MILF Mature
    Studio:
    Eroticnikki.com
    Info:
    File Name : stepmom-cant-resist-sucking-your-cock-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 692.73 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5uvowgmq1i7b

Thread Information