Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Hot amateur couple in romantic mood

Privatesextapes.com- Hot amateur couple in romantic mood

Description:
    There are day when our hot amateur couple gets into the romantic mood and then we go to stroll about the city pleasing each other with various small but pleasant surprises. My hot girlfriend can sing a romantic song for me while I can perform a sexy dance. We stare at the water and even could feed the ducks (if we had found at least one). Then we come back home and I put the handcuffs on Melenas hands. My biggest amateur dick is ready to penetrate her beautiful pussy and we make another homemade sex clip with raunchy couple sex fucking
    Model:
    Kathleen Pitts, Mike
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4592_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1363.98 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:53:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4592_hd.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Unforgettable real couple sex

Privatesextapes.com- Unforgettable real couple sex

Description:
    When we woke up this morning we found our that the weather was just great for a walk near the Neva River so we didnt lose a minute and went outside. We spent great time together with talking, laughing and relaxing tea in the caf. But what was waiting for me at home was worth hundreds of such mornings My hot girlfriend performed the great strip show for me. She posed in the sexy lingerie and aroused my biggest amateur dick so much I enjoyed my GF tickling the pussy, then she stayed on knees and I felt her hungry mouth on my stuff. Damn, that was a really furious home made sex session
    Model:
    Cleopatra Rios, Slava
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5283_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1080.21 MB
    Duration : 00:31:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5283_hd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- My cute girlfriend makes my fantasy come true

Privatesextapes.com- My cute girlfriend makes my fantasy come true

Description:
    I_ve always had this fantasy and today I had a chance to make it real You know, I find it very sexy when a beautiful girl cuts my hair, and I think of sliding my hand up her apron and fingering her pussy and making her horny. So today Ksyusha gave me a haircut, and she had nothing on except a little black apron. As soon as she finished cutting my hair my girlfriend slut demanded that I pay her, and she wanted not money but something much dirtier. I started fingering my girlfriend (just the way I_ve always wanted to), and soon we were fucking like crazy. This amateur fucking session is definitely one of the hottest movies you_ve ever seen
    Model:
    Krystal Boyd, Artyom
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4500_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1105.47 MB
    Duration : 00:47:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4500_hd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Domination from my hot girlfriend

Privatesextapes.com- Domination from my hot girlfriend

Description:
    Remember, once we played the kinky couples sex games in which I was Evas master dominating her body? Today my hot girlfriend prepared a surprise for me. She put on the sexy outfit, tied my hands up and started teasing me with the hottest amateur girlfriend action. First, she packed the pussy with big dildo toy. Damn, guys, my biggest amateur dick immediately grew even harder Then she stood in doggy and slid anal beads into sexy tight ass sexily waving it in front of my eyes. I dont remember how I managed to release my hands but I fucked that slut like real crazy
    Model:
    Logan Bella, Alex
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4073_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1553.48 MB
    Duration : 01:34:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4073_hd.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Our hot couple in wild group fuck

Privatesextapes.com- Our hot couple in wild group fuck

Description:
    Remember Alex? The taxi driver that we got acquainted with in the first part of our couple sex video. today he visited us with his stepsister Daria. Well, a couple of glasses of grpg and everybody relaxed. My naughty GF and Daria felt kinky. They blindfolded Alex and started the raunchy couple sex games with him doing the amateur sucking dick and wanking off. That was so damn exciting for all of us and soon we all enjoyed the group fucking at our amateur sex party
    Model:
    Ester, Anton
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5449_sd.mp4
    File Size : 371.33 MB
    Resolution : 576x432
    Duration : 01:26:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5449_sd.mp4 - 371.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Couples sex games with hot nurse

Privatesextapes.com- Couples sex games with hot nurse

Description:
    Some girls dream about brilliants and fur coats and my hot girlfriend was always dreaming about the nurse outfit so today I bought the uniform and pleasingly watched my GF put it on. Vera absolutely liked how she looked in it. Whats more, she immediately stretched the legs for some amateur pussy masturbation and here I made one more present for my naughty GF-a new sex toy that perfectly fitted her vagina. Vera also pleased me with amateur oral sex and I finally filled her mouth with loads of cum
    Model:
    Vera, Andrey
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5529_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1328.83 MB
    Duration : 00:46:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5529_hd.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Amateur couple extreme entertainments

Privatesextapes.com- Amateur couple extreme entertainments

Description:
    We both like extreme. At least, my sexy amateur girlfriend claims that she does. Well, well, today we are recording our home made video in the country and Im gonna check up how brave my girlfriend is. I wanna teach her to ride a snowboard and Nika doesnt seem to be very willing to ride it)) Just watch my GF with shivering legs and hands going down the hill. Strange, but the view turns me on really much and once we come back to the hotel I teach my naughty GF the wild amateur video sex. Nika likes my sex lessons much more
    Model:
    Nika, Artyom
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4960_sd.mp4
    File Size : 575.18 MB
    Resolution : 768x432
    Duration : 01:51:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4960_sd.mp4 - 575.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Cute amateur girlfriend alone at home

Privatesextapes.com- Cute amateur girlfriend alone at home

Description:
    My sexy amateur girlfriend stayed alone at home and then presented me with this amateur girlfriend vid on which she didnt get bored, not at all, on the contrary she went to the bathroom, slowly stripped sexily rubbing the perfect amateur tits and sexy naked ass, then stretching the legs to rub the clitoris and finger fuck pussy. When I came back home Rita caught me at the balcony. She started the amateur oral sex with me and then we moved to the bedroom where my biggest amateur dick burst into her vagina. At the end we appeared to be on the balcony again willing to experience orgasm at watching peoples eyes
    Model:
    Rita, Renat
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4693_sd.mp4
    File Size : 249.64 MB
    Duration : 00:59:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4693_sd.mp4 - 249.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- I and my GF introduce our couple

Privatesextapes.com- I and my GF introduce our couple

Description:
    As soon as this is our first homemade couple video I and my GF wanna introduce our hot amateur couple. My name is Kirill and my hot girlfriends name is Vika. Vika told about herself and I also shared some kinky details about my life for you to understand who you are watching at When having introduced ourselves we decided to go to the solarium. My hot girlfriend got naked and made me feel the hard-on with the view of her cute amateur tits. She saw my excitement and soon was doing the nasty amateur sucking dick and getting my stuff into the dripping wet pussy
    Model:
    Vika, Kirill
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4515_sd.mp4
    File Size : 181.1 MB
    Duration : 00:53:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4515_sd.mp4 - 181.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Privatesextapes.com- Sex in my girlfriends kitchen

Privatesextapes.com- Sex in my girlfriends kitchen

Description:
    Today I took my camera as soon as I woke up. I just couldnt wait to finger my girlfriends pussy in front of a camera. Well, we ended up fucking, and that was cool. After a walk in the park where I got a jaw-breaking girlfriend blowjob we went back home to get warm and maybe make another sex tape. While Lory was cooking dinner I filmed her butt. It looks so much better naked, so I pulled her pants down. Lory obviously got aroused, because she got down and sucked me off. After I kissed and licked her pussy we went to the bedroom to film this amateur fucking. Maybe bedroom sex isnt as exciting as fucking outdoors, but at least here we can feel so at ease, we can go totally wild, and nobody would disturb us. Besides, this homemade sex video is really hot
    Model:
    Lory, Octav
    Studio:
    Privatesextapes.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5310_hd.mp4
    File Size : 709.47 MB
    Duration : 00:43:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5310_hd.mp4 - 709.5 MB

Thread Information