Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Tiffany

Blowpass.com- Tiffany

Description:
    24 year old Asian cutie Tiffany gets things off to a great start when she says she loves the sensation of a big cock in her mouth. This was going to be her first attempt at deepthroating, so she asked us to be patient with her. After a look at that tiny mouth, we knew that a warmup was necessary, so out came the training dildo to get her mouth and throat warmed up. Not for long-she was pretty anxious to get started, because she went right for trying to get as much of the real thing down her throat as well She was gagging at the start (she told us she was glad she had not eaten beforehand-so we gave her a break and a chance to show off her other blowjob skills. Then it was back to more messy facefucking before she tried to really go all out-this is one determined girl who really gives it her best effort What she might lack in experience she more than compensates for with enthusiasm, effort and hunger. And of course, her efforts are rewarded with a messy facial that she eagerly receives
    Model:
    Tiffany, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14276_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 205.02 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:23:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14276_01_med.mp4 - 205.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Penny Flame

Blowpass.com- Penny Flame

Description:
    Penny Flame creates a burning. Burning in our pants. She is SO Girl Next Door she\_s almost TOO cute. A nice bouncy creamy body with perfect C-cup tits and bouncy little ass. But that smile with those freckles...too much. Ok and she\_s a little whore too. Can fuck like the best of them. Our man played connect-a-freckle with his cum all over that cute freckled face
    Model:
    Penny Flame, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14169_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 359.43 MB
    Duration : 00:25:08

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14169_01_med.mp4 - 359.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Sierra Sinn

Blowpass.com- Sierra Sinn

Description:
    Sierra is gonna make a top ten list somewhere. This is one of the dirtiest girls we_ve ever seen. Why is that when a girl literally likes to gag herself out with your cock its, well, like a slice of heaven. There_s something just not right about it...and everything right about it. In addition, given the chance, there is no hole in this girl that she would not love you to use. God bless.
    Model:
    Sierra Sinn, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14210_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 131.47 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14210_01_med.mp4 - 131.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Bree Olson

Blowpass.com- Bree Olson

Description:
    Bree Olson truly wants to serve men. Let me let you in on a little secret, boys. Girls truly ARE here for you men. Few things get my pussy dripping more than when I get on my knees and a man tenderly takes me by the back of the neck, looks into my eyes, and rams his dick down my tonsils Feeling the awesome power of a throbbing hard cock stretching my throat or stretching my tight pussy reminds me of just what it means to be a woman. I cream at the thought of letting a man ravage my body in any way he pleases, much like cute little Bree here in this scene. Women get off when we can hand over our bodies to you men and let us be taken to cloud 9. SURRENDER And let a brick hard cock fuck us to oblivion Only MEN can give us this sensation and so therefore, we women are forever in awe of you for all the many wonderful ways your dick can make us feel. Watch this scene and Bree will show you what I mean--Neecie1000Facials Team Member
    Model:
    Bree Olson, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14332_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 226.32 MB
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14332_01_med.mp4 - 226.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Jade Russell

Blowpass.com- Jade Russell

Description:
    The girls just keep getting hotter and hotter around here Ms. Jade Russell, with her perfect tits and green eyes is another meat whacking knockout that is sure to keep you going up all night long...
    Model:
    Jade Russell, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14190_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 215.31 MB
    Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14190_01_med.mp4 - 215.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- McKenzee Miles

Blowpass.com- McKenzee Miles

Description:
    McKenzie Miles is a total cutie.....petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, and full of sexual enthusiasm. She\_s only 19 but she sucks cock like a seasoned pro and she loves doing it. She wasn\_t much on small talk but wanted to go right for showing off her impressive oral skills, and her pussy was getting wet just a few minutes into the blowjob. Just seeing those gorgeous baby blue eyes looking up at you while she has her mouth stuffed full of your cock is enough to make you blow your load right then and there, but then you\_d miss out on the chance to experience her deepthroat skills or better yet, to fuck that tight shaved teen pussy. And that would be a shame, because what an incredible fuck she is Watch as she gets off from being pounded deep in every position before she begs for and takes a huge cum shower on her face and tits. Cute, horny and eager to please-just the way we like \_em
    Model:
    McKenzee Miles, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14245_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 253.24 MB
    Duration : 00:28:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14245_01_med.mp4 - 253.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Aiden Starr

Blowpass.com- Aiden Starr

Description:
    If you caught our exclusive interview with petite cutie Aiden Starr on XXXPillowTalk yesterday, then you know this girl is all about sex and passion. At only 4_11\_ and 90 lbs, this green eyed tattooed sex kitten may be small in size, but she has a massive sexual appetite She starts off by showing off her gorgeous natural tits that are a perfect handful and then we get to see her nice legs and ass as she eagerly bends over to give a better view and strips down to her pink high heels. Then we give her a test with a dildo to see just how much dick can be fit into that small mouth before she_s eagerly down on her knees for the real thing. She starts off easy-showing off some impressive blowjob and ball sucking skills (she has a major fetish for sucking balls), getting those nice titties fucked, and then she really goes for it, shoving as much hard cock into that tiny mouth as she can at once. What she might lack in depth she more than compensates for with enthusiasm. This is another babe who loves to suck dick, getting so turned on doing it she starts rubbing her clit. By the end she_s eagerly waiting for the giant load of cum she gets in her mouth and lets drip down where she rubs it into those perfect tits
    Model:
    Aiden Starr, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14312_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 250.2 MB
    Duration : 00:27:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14312_01_med.mp4 - 250.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Kimber Clarkson

Blowpass.com- Kimber Clarkson

Description:
    You know the old joke they tell about a girl who could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and make it shine or suck a golf ball through a garden hose? I think we may have found her. Better yet, she\_s cute, blonde and 19 Kimber Clarkson looks so innocent.....but as we found out, looks can be deceiving. Just a few minutes after introducing herself, this surprisingly aggressive teen had her top off showing us those perky and pert 19 year old titties and peeled off the rest of her clothes to reveal the rest Seconds later she was eagerly down on her knees and devouring cock as deeply as she could. After such a great beginning, you might wonder if she can top it-but she does, sure enough, and soon she\_s eagerly swallowing deep, sucking balls, gagging on dick, getting face fucked and overall doing a lot of amazing things with her mouth. One of the most energetic and enthusiastic teen blowjobs we\_ve had yet, that ends up with this petite cocksucking expert getting a load of cum on her pretty face which she hungrily licks off those powerful lips
    Model:
    Kimber Clarkson, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14320_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 156.22 MB
    Duration : 00:15:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14320_01_med.mp4 - 156.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Kitty

Blowpass.com- Kitty

Description:
    Yes she is over 18. In fact, she\_s 19. I know she looks younger but we swear we checked her IDs twice. What she lacks in the tit department she makes up for everywhere else. Man that pussy must be teeny tiny. A little coin purse. Bet it\_s hard to even get a roll of quarters up in there. Equally small is that mouth...especially when you shove a huge cock in it like we did here
    Model:
    Kitty, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14241_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 166.31 MB
    Duration : 00:20:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14241_01_med.mp4 - 166.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Amy Ried & Eve Laurence

Blowpass.com- Amy Ried & Eve Laurence

Description:
    OMG This is by far the hottest Pair I could have ever imagined, with action to match too Come watch the unbelievably hot body of Amy Reid team up with amazing Eve Laurence to deliver one of the most jaw dropping dual mouth fucking scenes that will ever be captured on tape
    Model:
    Eve Laurence, Amy Ried, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14117_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 197.6 MB
    Duration : 00:21:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14117_01_med.mp4 - 197.6 MB

Thread Information