Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Dana DeArmond

Blowpass.com- Dana DeArmond

Description:
    Dana DeArmond has an absolutely amazing ass.....so we had to have her on MeatMyAss.com Good idea, because not only does she look great, she is one wild girl. From the beginning when she does a nice striptease showing off the goods showing off her tattoos and piercings before getting that perfect rear all oiled up you can tell she\_s up for all kinds of nasty fun-which she definitely has in this scene. Hardcore ass banging in just about every position as she begs for more cock in her ass, ass to mouth, and more, ending with her taking a huge load in her mouth that she hungrily licks up. One thing is for certain: she loves it in the ass-which is just how we like \_em
    Model:
    Dana DeArmond, Kurt Lockwood
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14242_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 293.01 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:26:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14242_01_med.mp4 - 293.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Misty May

Blowpass.com- Misty May

Description:
    Oh my, The one and Only Misty May is here and she sure is hard to miss... holy shit this girl doesn\_t stop talking, freaking firecracker and her bj skills are even more intense. by far my new 1 girl. one of the hottest and by far the most energetic cock sucker i have ever seen
    Model:
    Misty May, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14119_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 192.72 MB
    Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14119_01_med.mp4 - 192.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Barbie Love

Blowpass.com- Barbie Love

Description:
    C\_mon Barbie let\_s go party This is the premier of the OnlyTeenBlowjobs Limited Edition Barbie Love Girl, when we first took you out of the box we knew that you were something special We stripped off your cute little outfit to find... that you came with little accessories OH We girls LOVE accessories Belly button rings, nipple piercings, cute little studs in your tongue... This Barbie came WELL equipped with all the right decorations And functional... lemme tell ya She\_s willing to give the old throating trick a try That\_s the way I like I \_em I knew I wouldn\_t be disappointed When she gets warmed up, her throat begins massaging the head of her other favorite accessory, THE COCK OH We girls LOVE COCK Watch Barbie make a phenomenal attempt at cramming that steel rod down her plastic throat Oh Oh my god She almost made it She\_s just a nose away Oh shit She almost did it again A, Bitch A My Barbies never did THAT to Ken Then again.... that Ken was different... there was something missing... can\_t quite put my mouth on it...Lick Ya Later--NeecieOnlyTeenBlowjobs Team Member
    Model:
    Barbie Love, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14344_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 206.12 MB
    Duration : 00:23:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14344_01_med.mp4 - 206.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Layla Rivera

Blowpass.com- Layla Rivera

Description:
    Layla is back for more... MUCH more, more then she had ever handled before.hotter then ever and apparently more then willing to shove this big ol\_ member down her throat as far as she can. I don\_t think I theres a need to say more... theres a reason this girl has a reputation...check out one of our favorites
    Model:
    Layla Rivera, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14123_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 199.47 MB
    Duration : 00:18:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14123_01_med.mp4 - 199.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Jenaveve Jolie & Sativa Rose

Blowpass.com- Jenaveve Jolie & Sativa Rose

Description:
    Jenaveve Jolie and Sativa Rose are long time favorites and were great in their scenes with us before-both are stunning brunettes who love hardcore nasty sex and facials-so we thought it might be good to have them both at 1000Facials this time What a good idea. Individually, these girls are a handful and possess an incredible sexual energy but together they combine to create a truly explosive duo and one hell of a hot scene. Right out of the gate these two nymphos start off by giving us some of the hottest girl on girl action we\_ve seen here in a while. With these two moaning and going at it you\_d think it\_s be difficult to top that, but they put on quite the show stopper when they show their male guest the time of his life with a wild and nasty two girls one one guy threesome. And what a threesome it is-there\_s a little of everything here fucking, two girl cocksucking, girl on girl pussy eating, pretty much every possible combination of two horny babes and a guy you can think of and some you may not have. And of course-they share the cum in a wet, sloppy girl on girl kiss
    Model:
    Sativa Rose, Jenaveve Jolie, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14231_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 241.37 MB
    Duration : 00:26:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14231_01_med.mp4 - 241.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Lindsey Meadows

Blowpass.com- Lindsey Meadows

Description:
    Spunk and power. Lindsey has amazing spunk. Tons of energy too. Just like petite girls do. And this former gymnast (amazing how many of our girls are former gymnasts...) has a powerful 99lb, 5_0_ body. Be careful, this girl will rock your cock with amazing strength for that small little bod. Add to that beautiful brown-green eyes, perfect perky tits, tight ass and a mind built for sex...and look out
    Model:
    Lindsey Meadows, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14177_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 192.22 MB
    Duration : 00:19:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14177_01_med.mp4 - 192.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Mckenzee Miles

Blowpass.com- Mckenzee Miles

Description:
    Miles swallows Miles of Cock You know that if a girl makes it on Throated.com she can cram her tonsils full of long schlong McKenzee Miles is of course no exception She gobbles up that rod and proves that she can live up to her last name You can tell by the look in those sparkling blue eyes staring up at you that she desires to commit her mouth to this man meat it stretches her neck from the inside out for 25 awesome minutes Gentlemen, here is yet another sexxxy slut on her knees with the singular purpose of eating your jizz McKenzee is just a natural-born Throater and when she goes DOWN she STAYS DOWN Shh... Hear that silence? That is the sound of McKenzee NOT gagging as she holds that cock deep in her throat AND... Lets not overlook her ball-sucking skills She runs her tongue between those nuts and tickles all the way up to the head Watching this scene makes me salivate to have a throbbing hard cock stuffing MY tiny, tight throat Okay, guys -- Seriously -- I\_m still new here... Where are we finding all these throat-hungry Cock Whores??Sucks and Giggles,--NeecieThroated Team Member
    Model:
    McKenzee Miles, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14334_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 197.88 MB
    Duration : 00:25:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14334_01_med.mp4 - 197.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Samantha Ryan

Blowpass.com- Samantha Ryan

Description:
    Samantha Ryan is not only an absolute babe, she is one nasty girl She starts off treating us to a solo show where she finds all kinds of kinky and creative uses for a red lollipop and then gives us one of the hottest, kinkiest scenes yet on MeatMyAss. It_s obvious she_s no amateur to anal action, and she shows off all her tricks in this scene-not only does she get that perfect rear end pounded hard and deep but she does some asseating, ass-to-mouth and finds more kinky uses for her lollipop as well (this girl knows how to be creative with her candy, that_s for sure) and ends up licking a huge cumload off that lollipop at the end. Don_t miss this one-you_ll never think of a girl licking a lollipop the same way again
    Model:
    Samantha Ryan, Kurt Lockwood
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14207_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 356.71 MB
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14207_01_med.mp4 - 356.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Spunky Brewster

Blowpass.com- Spunky Brewster

Description:
    Spunky Brewster is not the girl from the TV show, but she looks close enough to imagine that she is. Spunky is a gorgeous brunette with tons flavor and spice. Ms. Brewster was in control of the whole situation from begining to end...and what a huge ending
    Model:
    Spunky Brewster, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14148_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 266.71 MB
    Duration : 00:25:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14148_01_med.mp4 - 266.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Sandra Romain

Blowpass.com- Sandra Romain

Description:
    Sandra loves to Meat her Ass. Watch Kurt Lockwood gets her good and ready. Then she sucks his cock and licks his ass for good measure. Sandra, like most good Euro\_s know how to take a cock in that sweet hole. If you can\_t imagine it let\_s just tell you. Sandra\_s ass has the perfect amount of fullness and bounce. When you slide your fat head you have to push it just a little. Sandra\_s ass is forgiving. Once you get past that tight hole it\_s nothing but smooth ass meat around your cock. Then she\_ll loosen up and you can really start going. Once you\_ve had your way with her in any position you want, drive that cock real deep until it disappears. When her eyes get big you know you\_ve found bottom. Make sure you give her a good cum blast. All good anal whores like Sandra love a good coating. :O
    Model:
    Sandra Romain, Jack H, Kurt Lockwood
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14164_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 358.48 MB
    Duration : 00:33:53

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14164_01_med.mp4 - 358.5 MB

Thread Information