Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Lexi Lamour

Blowpass.com- Lexi Lamour

Description:
    Lexi has the most amazing pair of tits i have seen on a blond, she puts them to good use too. we have seen this girl fuck and our jaw just dropped... this pair is one you will not want to miss out on, cum check her out
    Model:
    Lexi Lamour, Ethan Cage
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14183_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 311.83 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:32:53

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14183_01_med.mp4 - 311.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Donna Doll

Blowpass.com- Donna Doll

Description:
    Brazilian super whore Donna shows off her deepthroat skills All the way down south baby Watch as Donna devours a huge cock like it\_s nothing
    Model:
    Donna Doll, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14212_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 124.6 MB
    Duration : 00:18:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14212_01_med.mp4 - 124.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Cherry Poppens

Blowpass.com- Cherry Poppens

Description:
    Cherry Poppens has always been one of our favorite girls here at Throated-and for good reason in addition to having the hot redhead thing going on, she is one hell of a fellatrix. She knows she\_s good at it too and shows us why here. Between her little \\_tongue tricks\\_ and the apparent complete absence of a gag reflex or the fact that it\_s difficult to tell just how she can fit so much cock in such a tiny mouth and loves to feel it hit the back of her throat, it\_s easy to tell why she\_s so popular with us as well as fans of deepthroat action. We weren\_t sure it was possible, but she managed to top her last scene by taking yet another incredible throating. Check it out for yourself
    Model:
    Cherry Poppens, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14278_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 183.58 MB
    Duration : 00:21:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14278_01_med.mp4 - 183.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Holly Morgan

Blowpass.com- Holly Morgan

Description:
    Holly is absolutely one of the cutest girls we\_ve ever had on OTB. She is has an impeccable 19 year old body. We mean just about perfect. Tits are perfect C naturals. Perfect just so bouncy but firm ass. Clean perfect pussy. Perfect creamy skin. Deep brown innocent eyes. Pouty bubble-gum lips. Ok now if that doesn\_t get you going...she is a horny sex crazed girl on top of that who gives amazing blowjobs with all the enthusiasm that a good teen should. Check it out for yourself.
    Model:
    Holly Morgan, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14204_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 212.15 MB
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14204_01_med.mp4 - 212.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Tia Tanaka

Blowpass.com- Tia Tanaka

Description:
    Holy shit. This is near perfection. Three-quarters Vietnamese, one-quarter Friench, Tia has the whole package. Perfect pretty perky tits. Creamy eatable skin. Perfect smooth tight pussy. Incredible pouty lips on a perfect little face. Any guy who wouldn\_t fuck this all night long is not a teen afficianado. But if that weren\_t all she sucks dick like they ain\_t makin\_ it no more and swallows cum like it was honey butter
    Model:
    Tia Tanaka, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14220_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 246.62 MB
    Duration : 00:23:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14220_01_med.mp4 - 246.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Chloe Dior

Blowpass.com- Chloe Dior

Description:
    Chloe Dior is one of our favorite girls here at 1000Facials.com, and of course we jumped at the chance to have her back for another round This gorgeous blonde babe not only has a great body and eyes that just scream \\_Fuck Me\\_ but possesses a wild sexual energy that always guarantees a good time. Watch her give a sensual strip tease, oiling up those luscious tits and that perfect ass before getting on her knees and giving an amazing blowjob. But that\_s just the beginning. The oil seemed to get her even more turned on, and she went wild. Watch as she gets pounded deep and hard in just about every position, enjoying every minute of it-stroking her clit and begging for more until she gets rewarded for her efforts with a great facial blast Cum and see why this beauty is one of our all time favorites.
    Model:
    Chloe Dior, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14257_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 195.29 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14257_01_med.mp4 - 195.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Riley Shy

Blowpass.com- Riley Shy

Description:
    Cock ravenous redhead hottie Riley Shy did such an excellent throating for us last time, we had to have her back And this time was even better she showed up in a hot little outfit that nicely shows off her smokin petite body and hot little ass. She looked great in it, but she looked even better with it off She couldn\_t wait to get down on her knees and shove as much cock into her throat as she could-this one likes it rough, getting her throat fucked and gagging and loving every minute of it. Seeing those mesmerizing eyes looking up at you as she has your cock in her mouth balls deep is truly a sight to behold and hearing her moan and gasp with pleasure as she begs for a messy throating is music to the ears. This girl does it all-ballsucking, asslicking, and some of the hottest gagging, spitting, wet and messy hard deep throat action we\_ve ever had here. This horny little minx truly has a passion for cock-watch her show just how much and then see her eagerly lick up the huge facial she receives as a reward for her efforts
    Model:
    Riley Shy, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14308_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 195.61 MB
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14308_01_med.mp4 - 195.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Mindy Main

Blowpass.com- Mindy Main

Description:
    WOW-Fucking-WOW I can see why Mindy Main is a favorite Her wispy moans, those perfectly firm, round tits... and that delicious ass She can certainly make my pussy purrrr You can just tell that she gets off so hard by having that dick up in her pussy I haven\_t seen a girl in a while who has a sexier fuck face than marvelous Mindy She moans with every inch of her face Her eyes say \\_fuck me\\_ but her lips say \\_fuck me harder\\_ The sensation that a rock-hard cock makes in girls\_ pussies sends us straight to BLISS I love it on my back when a man takes my legs, and presses them down into my stomach. The angle makes my pussy tighter and it feels like the cock is locked in there Sensational You can just tell Mindy is in ecstasy this entire scene Bent over, on her knees, sucking dick, doggie style, on her back, on her side, pressed down into the bed, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl... she looks so HOT in EVERY position we put her in We had to hose her down with a cumshot at the end --Neecie1000Facials Team Member
    Model:
    Mindy Main, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14240_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 306.05 MB
    Duration : 00:34:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14240_01_med.mp4 - 306.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Liv Wylder & Kylie Morgan

Blowpass.com- Liv Wylder & Kylie Morgan

Description:
    Jesus F C. This is one nasty combo. They were into everything including themselves. This was one cock and throat-fest. Watch as the challenge each other to a game of Swallow-The-Cock Guess who wins. We won\_t tell you. You\_ll just have to watch. We love when girls get off trying to fit a fat dick down their little tight throats This one is double the fun, double the pleasure, double the Throating We try to bring you the best at Throated.com. This is no exception.
    Model:
    Kylie Morgan, Liv Wylder, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14222_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 351.86 MB
    Duration : 00:34:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14222_01_med.mp4 - 351.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Eva Angelina

Blowpass.com- Eva Angelina

Description:
    We_ve brought Eva back for another even gooier, stickier facial This girl is having a sucking good time and her enthusiasm makes my pussy pulsate Eva Angelina shares my passion for Cock When one hand isn_t enough, she uses two When sucking isn_t enough, she sucks HARDER Look at this girl give head Eva welcomes that dick in her mouth and is excited just to have it in her possession Eva gives us a phenomenal performance with a world-class tittie-fucking and she gets her neck expanded as drool is dripping down in between those plastic-surgery-perfection tits That position we see in this scene is called the Cock Swallower and, as I_ve pointed out before, is the most strenuous position in which to swallow a schlong It is simply MARVELOUS when a broad demonstrates that kind of ability Relentless in all her cocksucking efforts, if we didn_t love this bitch so much here on 1000Facials, we_d put her on Throated.com
    Model:
    Eva Angelina, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14338_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 168.98 MB
    Duration : 00:19:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14338_01_med.mp4 - 169.0 MB

Thread Information