Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Lisa Ann

Blowpass.com- Lisa Ann

Description:
    We are pleased to present to you the lovely and luscious Lisa Ann. Just one glance at those monstrous melons were enough to tell us she needed to be here on Love Your Tits-fuck, what\_s NOT to love about them? In this hot scene, she plays a horny Mom who gets caught by her daughter\_s boyfriend. She\_s masturbating on the couch with those massive boobs hanging out when he surprises her-she\_s in her own world, pinching those nipples and rubbing her pussy. But a the prospect of a nice stiff cock definitely gets her attention and brings her out of her trance. In no time, she\_s sucking cock, getting tit fucked, and getting pounded every which way with those juicy boobs bouncing all around-until she eagerly laps up a faceful of cum and rubs the rest into those lovely tits
    Model:
    Lisa Ann, Donny Long
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14172_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 607.26 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:49:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14172_01_med.mp4 - 607.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Jade Russell

Blowpass.com- Jade Russell

Description:
    Holy Smokes this girl is hot hot hot... Jade is one of a kind, shes got just the right body, amazing looks and shes got the cuteness factor going for her... and of course she loves to get her throat stuffed with a big ol cock every once a while. jade is one of those innocent looking girls next door gone deepthroat crazy... cum take a peak
    Model:
    Jade Russell, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14189_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 309.56 MB
    Duration : 00:22:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14189_01_med.mp4 - 309.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Gigi

Blowpass.com- Gigi

Description:
    Gigi is a stunning petite blue eyed blonde with an incredible sexual energy and one of the sexist little voices you\_ll ever hear. Just about everything about this girl is a turn on. It\_s not just her blowjob skills, or that great body, or the way she loves to get her tight little smooth pussy filled with cock and pounded hard in every position. Just hearing her moan to be fucked harder and the sounds she makes when she comes are a turn on. And when she finally gets a huge cumshot on that pretty face, she has a look of satisfaction that shows you she gets just as turned on as the lucky guy who gets to do the stuffing
    Model:
    Gigi, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14135_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 183.64 MB
    Duration : 00:22:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14135_01_med.mp4 - 183.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Britney Stevens

Blowpass.com- Britney Stevens

Description:
    The Girl with the ELASTIC THROAT I_ve NEVER seen a gal that can take a big ol_ dick so well I mean, there was NO warming up for Britney Stevens here 2 minutes into the scene and she_s already consumed the WHOLE ROD A mere 6 minutes into it and she_s sitting against the bed on the floor in Throated_s standout position: The Wall Fuck Now this position lands itself in my top favorites The Wall Fuck is cleverly designed to immobilize the woman_s head so that she really has no choice other than to undergo the pressure of every single throat-stretching centimeter of meat It_s a pussy-dripper for sure Britney_s elastic throat can withstand even the most strenuous position there is: The Cock Swallower That comes up next. Believe you me, The Cock Swallower is an incredibly difficult accomplishment on that Cock and I give Britney mad respect for her skills WoW And I hope you ALL pay attention to the fact that Britney is ANOTHER non-gagger I really don_t think this chick needs any improvement. I_m a great cocksucker myself but I really want Britney to teach me some of her tricks Elastic throats, wall-fucking and cock swallowing - The embodiment of all that is great about Throated.comSucks and Giggles,--NeecieThroated Team Member
    Model:
    Britney Stevens, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : BritneyStevens_s01_JackH_BritneyStevens_360p.mp4
    File Size : 242.16 MB
    Duration : 00:24:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:BritneyStevens_s01_JackH_BritneyStevens_3 60p.mp4 - 242.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Carmen Kinsley & Aaralyn Barra

Blowpass.com- Carmen Kinsley & Aaralyn Barra

Description:
    Two heads are better than one Carmen Kinsley and Aaralyn Barra are quite the pair They\_re competitive, have a hard time sharing, but are totally into each other However, do not worry They are very much into Cock Aaralyn especially just cannot wait to get a peek at the meat she\_s about to devour But hold on, Aaralyn, first we\_ve got to see what your throat has to offer us I think we all agree that both girls having a race to the middle of a long pink dildo will tell us who we should choose ... Hmmm.... tough choice... Okay, decision made Both of the ladies it is, then That\_s why these blonde bombshells are on ShareMyCock I\_m pretty fucking jealous of all you men. You guys have the equipment to accommodate TWO women giving you head Has anyone ever tried to have two guys eat a girl\_s muff?? That would be pretty damn difficult (Not to mention a little awkward...) But, you lucky men have sufficient room to get two girls down there, and enough to play with to keep EVERYONE entertained -- One sucking cock, one sucking balls All this has got me thinking... maybe I should try having a girl lick my clit and a man eating my freshly-cleaned, tight, little, pink asshole.... Oh My God That makes me wet... yummy.... Fantasizing about ShareMyCunt, Neecie
    Model:
    Aaralyn Barra, Carmen Kinsley, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14244_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 205.49 MB
    Duration : 00:20:13

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14244_01_med.mp4 - 205.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Vanessa Lane

Blowpass.com- Vanessa Lane

Description:
    95lbs of pure nasty sex. Vanessa Lane has the gymnast hard body, incredible legs, mysteriously beautiful eyes and luscious hair. Oh, and by the way, she can swallow huge cocks. In fact, she not only swallows them she devours them like a she-leopard who hasn\_t had a fresh piece of man meat in a few weeks. Then she laps up the cum like its her desert after the kill. Meoh.
    Model:
    Vanessa Lane, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14224_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 150.12 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14224_01_med.mp4 - 150.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Sandra Romain

Blowpass.com- Sandra Romain

Description:
    There\_s a reason Sandra Romain has been around for 6 or so years: HER ASS My, my, my She has one of the most scrumptious behinds I\_ve ever seen, hands down It\_s such grabbable, lickable, squeezable fun Those shimmery briefs are the perfect fit for her And, ooohh.... ((moan)) look at those shiny panties conforming to her pussy\_s lips... SO YUMMY Makes me wanna go muff diving (Is eating pussy considered cannibalism since I\_m a girl...? No? Okay...) Anyway - This scene is ass worship at its finest You just KNOW that MeatMyAss is going to oil up that plump, juicy Ass And oh YES Sandra takes her handy dandy dildo and shoves it straight into her sphincter No messin\_ around here We get down to business And WHAT IS THAT??? Why, gentlemen, I believe that is ASS TO MOUTH Sandra swallows like, what is that..? Almost a foot of Cock That\_s CRAZY to know what your anal cavity tastes like 11 inches deep That\_s a brave woman right there. Her ass juices must taste like strawberries if she\_s willing to do that Shall we go check? Sucks, Giggles, and a little ass play,--NeecieMeatMyAss Team Member
    Model:
    Sandra Romain, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14283_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 182.5 MB
    Duration : 00:20:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14283_01_med.mp4 - 182.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Flower Tucci

Blowpass.com- Flower Tucci

Description:
    Yep-this is the Flower Tucci, the famous Seymore Butts \\_Tushy Girl\\_ in a hardcore ass-meating scene From the beginning where she gets that firm round rear oiled up to the passion with which she eagerly begs for more cock in her ass, one thing is for sure-this girl loves back door action
    Model:
    Flower Tucci, Kurt Lockwood
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14121_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 289.25 MB
    Duration : 00:28:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14121_01_med.mp4 - 289.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Hillary Scott

Blowpass.com- Hillary Scott

Description:
    Cute little petite blonde Hillary Scott showed up looking cute enough in her t-shirt and jean shorts, but she looked even better when we had her get dressed up in some black fuck-me heels.....and it brought out the nympho in her She was down on her knees in no time and got off on deepthroating, getting tit fucked and having her pussy pounded-but that\_s just a prelude to what she really came here for-to get fucked in the ass. Before long she was begging for a dick in her ass as hard and deep as she could take it. She really got into it (I think maybe she\_s done this before), only stopping for some ass to mouth action until she eagerly took a huge cum facial
    Model:
    Hillary Scott, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14176_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 228.97 MB
    Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14176_01_med.mp4 - 229.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Carmel Moore & Sophie Dee

Blowpass.com- Carmel Moore & Sophie Dee

Description:
    For all of you guys who couldn_t get enough of sexy blonde English cutie Carmel Moore last time, here_s an even better treat for you We have her back with another hot saucy little Welsh babe, Sophie Dee. Both of these blonde blue eyed hotties from across the pond are absolutely Wicked, as they say.....wicked meaning \_awesome\_ in their local vernacular and wicked as in very naughty-in the good way Either one of these girls alone would be incredible, but together-what a package. They start off the fun with a game where everyone shows their naughty bits, as we see their lovely huge tits rubbing together and a peek at their perfect bums. Then it_s on to the cock sharing fun.....and these two playful and very naughty babes engage in a great game of share the sausage. A little of everything goes down as they come up with all kinds of suggestions-ball sucking, deepthroating, titty fucking, tons of hardcore two girl cocksucking variations, and more as they are hungry for some \_man sauce\_, as they call it. They get their wish. Sophie gets a huge mouthful that the two eagerly share with each other-and then they ask for more Enjoy over a half hour of these two extremely sexy and funny English tarts who say-and show-that they love to be naughty
    Model:
    Sophie Dee, Carmel Moore, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14214_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 298.44 MB
    Duration : 00:30:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14214_01_med.mp4 - 298.4 MB

Thread Information