Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Katie Kross

Blowpass.com- Katie Kross

Description:
    Friday nights aren_t just for getting your party on. Occasionally, a hot piece of ass shows up on your doorstep and you have to do the right thing. That_s how videos like this happen. Rather than spend a lonely Friday night washing her hair, Katie Kross showed up at the Throated house and begged the boys to expand her blowjob knowledge with a deep-throat tutorial. We get a lot of pros at Throated, but occasionally, we have to do a community service and teach a novice how to swallow a cock without choking. Girls dream about fat cocks and when we showed Katie the thick tubesteak she_d be sucking down, she smacked her lips like a hungry kitten. It took a little time and a lot of choking, but we managed to give Katie a beginner_s lesson in cock swallowing. Even though she_s got a sensitive gag reflex, Katie still manages to suck until she gets a load of spunk from our resident stud. He aims his dick at her face and paints her lips with the devil_s lipstick - a sticky load of dick snot.Katie gets a lesson no girl could forget**Monique**
    Model:
    Katie Kross, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14553_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 166.67 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:12

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4f28hqmlx79j

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Gina Lopez

Blowpass.com- Gina Lopez

Description:
    We went straight to the barrio for this week\_s teen blowjob girl. If you love sun-kissed skin and chocolate brown eyes, then you\_re going to LOVE this young Latina. 19-year-old Gina Lopez is a cock sucking novice, but you know we never turn away a girl who needs to be taught how to properly suck a cock. Hey, we consider it a public service Gina might not be too experienced, but thought you guys would love to watch a girl learn something new. She\_s so fresh that she gags every time a cock tries to push past her tongue and she just can\_t stop choking on his cock as it probes her mouth deeper and deeper. When the cock spurts all over her lips and leaves a wad of goo dripping down her cheeks, you can tell by the look of shock on her face that she\_s never taken a load of nature\_s best lotion before. Well, it might be her first, but it definitely won\_t be her last. Mark my words -- in a few years, this little Latina will be choking down cocks like she\_s eating mama\_s tamales.Ay mami, we\_ve got more cum for you whenever you want it*Monique*
    Model:
    Gina Lopez, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14702_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 181.96 MB
    Duration : 00:20:15

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bnhqdgbogolj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- The Milton Twins & Heather

Blowpass.com- The Milton Twins & Heather

Description:
    THE MILTON TWINS Need we say more? Well of course we caught these two naughty siblings fighting over some toys and we decided that they needed to learn how to act like adults... and what better way then sharing some cock? Cum watch these girls share some cock with Heather Zatch and learn how to suck cock like big girls
    Model:
    Heather Zatch, Cherish, Cali Marie, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14102_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 200.13 MB
    Duration : 00:23:50

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0vu269oulaog

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Mia Rose

Blowpass.com- Mia Rose

Description:
    Why do we love Mia? Why the fuck not. I mean come on...this is a little dreamy piece of ass. That is a body that is made for fucking. Give me a pair of perkies anytime. And Mia\_s little B tits are just perfect on that body. Long lean legs and a spank me ass. But how can you tell you are in for a ride? Clue: If the girl eagerly shoves her mouth full of cock and can\_t get enough. That\_s Mia. Tight, lean, perky and a man-a-vore. That little pussy swallows that fat cock as she is in some sort of combination of pain and excitement that is hard not to watch. If you haven\_t blown your load yet...go ahead and blow it on her face as those crystal green eyes stare you down begging for a bit more. This would never get boring...Jude Long
    Model:
    Mia Rose
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14974_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 191.2 MB
    Duration : 00:20:24

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wvrg80uqk9b3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Scarlett Pain

Blowpass.com- Scarlett Pain

Description:
    I love alterna-chicks and I\_ve been DYING for Scarlett Pain to show up here at Throated I guess someone heard my prayers because here she is in all her 5\_2\\_ glory. This little tiny package comes covered in badass tattoos and piercings from lips to clit and in some of the most unexpected places in between. The gold stud in her tongue definitely helps when it comes to tickling the underside of his shaft as it makes its way all the way down to her tonsils. There\_s no faking the kind of deep-throat love Scarlett gives in this video. She doesn\_t just suck cock -- she worships the cock She starts off by kissing his balls and suctions them between her wet lips and then runs her tongue all the way up his shaft before taking him all the way down her throat. Absolutely nothing stops Scarlett when it comes to getting her throat fucked by every inch of his manmeat. You really have to love a girl who has to be practically surgically extracted off the cock and then says \_thank you\_ for the nice load.Scarlett is all pleasure no pain*Monique*
    Model:
    Scarlett Pain, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14720_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 198.31 MB
    Duration : 00:18:39

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rslzrasi87h9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Gwen and Natasha

Blowpass.com- Gwen and Natasha

Description:
    Think you can handle two chicks? I guarantee you that Gwen and Natasha would test your manhood. This blonde and brunette team are wild and they give anyone who steps into the bedroom with them a ride that_s like screaming down the autobahn doing 200 MPH. The girls are partners in crime, but the only thing they want to rob you for is your cum. We put the two of them in the room with our guy and his baseball bat sized cock. There was more than enough for two hungry girls to share and they crawled all over him until he fed it to them face first. He mouth fucked each girl one at a time while the other one popped his balls in her mouth like she was practicing her juggling act. These three could join the circus with all their sexual gymnastics Our stud flips Natasha upside down and makes her swallow his cock in mid-air while he eats her out. Is there enough sperm for both of these cum-hungry girls? Abso-fucking-lutelyGwen and Natasha share sticky kisses**Monique**
    Model:
    Gwen Diamond, Natasha, Brad Baldwin
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14557_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 205.45 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0xzs7i66sr19

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Gianna Michaels & Brandy Talore

Blowpass.com- Gianna Michaels & Brandy Talore

Description:
    We brought back this dynamic 2-ton-tittied pair for all of you members These horny heathens have mastered their practice with each other They fuck together like peas and carrots And, believe me, a carrot easily falls down the throat But these whores would prefer a cucumber, exclaiming, \\_Give me something that\_ll scrpg the walls of my throat\\_ So, here ya go, ladies.....Here\_s your \\_Rent-a-Cock\\_, Kurt Lockwood He\_s gonna treat you to the Dr. Dick Cure that you\_ve been looking for This Fuck Fest Riot of tits and flesh leaves my snatch dripping for some hardcore pussy probing I\_m sitting here watching these big, natural tits bounce around while they\_re getting fucked and wishing I had a nice hard cock to ram my holes so hard that my tits would hit my chin Geeeee-zus These bitches are just having WAY too much fun But Kurt calms them down when he licks from one pussy all the way up to the next pussy while Gianna and Brandy are laying on top of each other God, that\_s totally HoTT Gianna and Brandy are quite the duo and I\_m sure that you will have a lot fun spending the next 30 minutes getting off to their Fuck Fest Riot Slaving For the Cock,**Neecie**
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels, Brandy Talore, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiannaMichaelsBrandyTalore_s01_GiannaMichaels_Jack H_360p.mp4
    File Size : 375.48 MB
    Duration : 00:30:24

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4fveev0bc5ny

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Eden Adams

Blowpass.com- Eden Adams

Description:
    Eden Adams is 19-years-old and she\_s already been giving blowjobs for five years. You do the math. With five years of cock sucking under her belt, we thought she just might be the one to teach us a thing or two. She latched her lips onto the cock we put in front of her and started sucking like a starving animal on its mother\_s teat. She manages to take his cock all the way down her throat and even though she\_s probably seen more than her fair share of cocks, when she says \\_this is the biggest cock I\_ve ever sucked on\\_, I certainly believe her. What do we learn from Eden Adams? That pretty blondes look even prettier with a super-soaker load of cum clinging to their facesCan we come play in the garden of Eden?*Monique*
    Model:
    Eden Adams, Jack H
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14741_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 135 MB
    Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eo8ca7v8ai6v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Alana Evans

Blowpass.com- Alana Evans

Description:
    We just love strip clubs. Night after night once we get off work me and the boys head down to the local club and holler at all the fresh white pussy in the place. Alan has had her eye on me for quite some time. She tells me she blew a few guys in the vip even let one or two of them finger fuck her, but never went all the way. Well it\_s a first time for every thing right? Watch her suck my big black dick . Fuck her at the pole and walk her over the the couch and fuck her blonde little pussy silly. Some guys tip big with dollars we tip big with hot nut in her mouth.
    Model:
    Alana Evans, Tee Reel
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14643_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 458.82 MB
    Duration : 00:40:18

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ccsykhkzykcp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blowpass.com- Kayla Quinn

Blowpass.com- Kayla Quinn

Description:
    Two horny teens are out on the prowl of MILF pussy. That leads them to the local soccer field where they find Kayla Quinn cheering for her team. They start laying some game on her about being league superintendents and she buys the whole thing hook, line and sinker Within a few moments of being in the car together she starts telling them all about her marital problems and that is the opening they are looking for... well, one of the openings Like most Soccer Moms, Kayla is starving for some attention and affection. She\_s got huge milky tits and years of frustration built up inside her but with a cock slamming her fast and deep she finally has a breakthrough and begins to let herself go Swallowing cum is even more of a relief for her than it is for her man During the ride back to the soccer field she even promises to see them againMarital problems lead many soccer moms to cheat..- Relentless
    Model:
    Kayla Quinn, Dave Pounder
    Studio:
    Blowpass.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14330_01_med.mp4
    File Size : 326.98 MB
    Duration : 00:29:15

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j8vyo6olfo5r

Thread Information