1234567 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Deep pussy penetration made her asshole wink

Bigasstease.com- Deep pussy penetration made her asshole wink

Description:
    I have never wanted to be a dildo more than now. Jennifer_s tight teen butt cheeks are on full display. Her huge bubble butt is covered in oil as she slow grinds to the music. At first she wearing a thong, but quickly takes it off. We get too worship her small brown asshole and puffy pussy. Jennifer_s ass is so firm and round. There_s not an ounce of fat or cellulite on this ebony ass. The adventurous black teen fucked her wet pussy with a big white dildo. She really slow stroked her cunt with the pretend cock. The deep penetration of the dildo made the butt-hole wink. Her winking teen asshole and big butt cheeks will make you explode.
    Model:
    Jennifer Price
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : feature.mp4
    File Size : 506.41 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z1e15d1c5pni

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Baby Phat has ass cheek control like you ve never seen

Bigasstease.com- Baby Phat has ass cheek control like you_ve never seen

Description:
    This video is all about the ass cheeks. Well, all the videos on BigAssTease are in one way or another about the ass cheeks, but this one more than most. Tiffany aka Baby Phat has butt-cheeks that have a mind of their own. This talented rump shaker can control her glute muscles independently of one another. This control, combined with her dancing skills and large chocolate ass puts Tiffany_s large mocha ass in class of it_s own. In this video Tiffany is wearing a green tank top and white thong panties. Her big butt has been drenched with baby oil as she dances to the music. Well, I_m not sure if dancing is the best term to describe what she does. This girl puts on a show just with her ass cheeks, it_s incredible to watch. She can make them go forward, backwards, slow, fast, these chocolate cheeks can do it all.
    Model:
    Tiffany Carter
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 400.02 MB
    Duration : 00:11:18

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1ysbipvehb12

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- This video is all about butthole pleasures

Bigasstease.com- This video is all about butthole pleasures

Description:
    Mindy_s ass is one of a kind. If there was a Mt. Rushmore of big white butts she_d sit atop of it. She_s a PAWG_s PAWG. In this big butt video Mindy is in the doggie style position for the entire video. The big butt white girl has two vibrators, one sort-of egg shaped for her butthole, and a green dick-shaped vibrating dildo for her pussy. Mindy_s pushed the corded egg shaped vibrator in her asshole, occasionally adjusting the strength of the vibrator with the controller. She used the other dick-like vibrator on her clit. The dual sensation provided Mindy multiple orgasms. In this video we get to see Mindy_s beautiful soft pink asshole and pussy with lots of extreme close-ups. From time-to-time she would slip a finger in her butthole as well. This is a must have big butt video to add to your collection.
    Model:
    Mindy Michelle
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 329.63 MB
    Duration : 00:14:27

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8rm5sijs1zu7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Her ass cheeks so large it s hard to believe

Bigasstease.com- Her ass cheeks so large it_s hard to believe

Description:
    Aliha loves to show off her big ass. In this video the big booty white girl soaps up those enormous ass cheeks and dances to the music. She_s wearing a thong, but it can hardly be seen due to the outrageous size of those monster ass cheeks. You see the top band of the thong, but the middle part is hidden. The combination of size and shape make Aliha_s butt one of the best asses I_ve ever seen. I would love to have her smother me with that beautiful big ass of hers.
    Model:
    Aliha Aldamen
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 374.08 MB
    Duration : 00:09:25

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ecphlsj1i9cw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Big booty PAWG has more ass than a little bit

Bigasstease.com- Big booty PAWG has more ass than a little bit

Description:
    Lorelie is a powerfully built PAWG with a huge ass. In this video she_s in the doggie style position wearing a string 2 piece bikini. Her body is covered in baby oil. The big ass tease dances to the music. She very energetic and gives an enthusiastic performance. Lorelie_s ass is so firm and solid it barely wiggles while she twerks. If ever the term brick-house were fitting, it_s now. This girl bucks those giant butt cheeks like a wild stallion. These big ass cheeks will command a large load too properly soak them.
    Model:
    Lorelie Leigh
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 379.09 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4zs8u9ee4k8a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- This white girls big ass will make you blast in 5 minutes or less

Bigasstease.com- This white girls big ass will make you blast in 5 minutes or less

Description:
    Aliha_s huge ass cheeks completely smother the 7inch dildo as she rides the fuck out of it. You get an appreciation of what it be like to fuck this big booty white girl. I know I wouldn_t last 5 minutes with this giant ass on top of my cock This girl has a lot of ass. You can see her little asshole most of the time while she_s riding the dildo. I would give anything to sniff it and bury my tongue deep inside her asshole. If that_s not enough, we also get to see her pink barefoot soles. Ass and feet, what a wonderful combination.
    Model:
    Aliha Aldamen
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 372.19 MB
    Duration : 00:12:53

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eiykmzlgqwcb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Omg, this girl has the most lickable asshole ever

Bigasstease.com- Omg, this girl has the most lickable asshole ever

Description:
    Have you ever wanted to stop a girl with a nice big ass, pull her pants down, and worship her asshole and pussy? Well, don_t You_ll get in lots of trouble doing that. Besides, BigAssTease has done it for you. In this video Jennifer is nude from the waist down, sitting in a chair backwards, shaking and twerking her perfect bubble butt to the music. Her beautiful asshole and pussy are on full display. I get lots of close-ups of both. This girl really takes care butt-hole and pussy. I challenge you to find one pimple, one imperfection, one hair on her tight black bubble butt. I doubt you_ll be able to last long watching these large ebony ass cheeks bounce and shake.
    Model:
    Jennifer Price
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 365.54 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/63xcqdx3nehr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Big ass ebony girl has ass control for days

Bigasstease.com- Big ass ebony girl has ass control for days

Description:
    Monique must do a ton of squats, or maybe she_s just fortunate to be able control her glute muscles the way she does. This girls ass is huge Each ass cheeks must weigh a ton. In this video she_s wearing a teal colored thong with her ass covered in oil. The big butt black girl shakes her ass too the music. Her ass is flawless, not even one pimple on it. Her excellent ass control, twerking skills, and of course the size of her butt make this video incredibly hot Get ready to blast off too Monique_s beautiful black butt, you won_t last long
    Model:
    Monique Thomas
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 334.32 MB
    Duration : 00:09:49

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jlbnrnsn018p

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Witness the enormous ebony ass cheeks of Tiffany Carter

Bigasstease.com- Witness the enormous ebony ass cheeks of Tiffany Carter

Description:
    Baby Phat aka Tiffany Carter is an ass shaking superstar. There_s very few girls I would even consider a worthy challenger when comes to ass shaking. Her unique ability to control each of her large ebony ass-cheeks independently of one another combined with the size of her ass, and dancing ability make her difficult, if not, impossible to defeat her in an ass shaking battle. In this ass video Tiffany is wearing a white wife-beater, lime green thong panties, blue leg warmers, and six inch stripper-style high heels. Tiffany knows that her best asset is her enormous ebony ass. Best of all she doesn_t mind showing it off to the world. She begins this video in the standing position Later she goes to the ground and gets into multiple positions, all of them showcase her gigantic butt-cheeks. Her large mocha buns are covered in baby oil as she shakes her ass to the music. As you will soon see, her ass shaking skills are in a class of their own. Could you imagine her doing all of this with your stiff cock buried inside her? You wouldn_t last long Sit back, get a napkin and blow as many loads as you can to this ebony goddess with the the over-sized ass.
    Model:
    Tiffany Carter
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 397.17 MB
    Duration : 00:10:37

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/krjduirwm0o1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Oversized ass cheeks and a winking asshole

Bigasstease.com- Oversized ass cheeks and a winking asshole

Description:
    Monique had never used a vibrator before so when I introduced her to the magic wand she was hooked. In this video her oversized ass cheeks are on full display as she is nude from the waist down. The big butt amateur is in the doggie style position. Her ass is covered in baby oil. The white tip of the vibrator provided great contrast to her dark low hanging pussy lips, you can see them very well. I have know idea how many orgasms she had, but it was quite a few. Her beautiful chocolate asshole expands and contracts with each powerful orgasm. I get lots of close-ups of her winking butthole. Her barefoot soles can be seen as well, although she_s wearing white (80_s style) leg warmers which cover half her foot. This girls ass is amazingly flawless with a very lickable brown starfish.
    Model:
    Monique Thomas
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 413.83 MB
    Duration : 00:11:33

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mg3uf4u7zmga

1234567 ...