Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Ebony ass cheeks shake and jiggle like crazy

Description:
    The amount of ass cheek in this video is insane. Too be more accurate, the size of the ass cheeks in this video is insane. Chrissy_s ass is oiled up and she shakes her ass too the music. She_s in the doggie style position at the start of the video, then halfway through she switches to standing up. I don_t know witch position is better. I_ll let you be the judge of that. As for me, I ejaculated too both Could you imagine all this ass on a treadmill or walking through your local Walmart with leggings on? Just a thought
    Model:
    Chrissy Reed
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : feature.mp4
    File Size : 324.54 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:11

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5mvzuqryu6lj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Sometimes having an enormous ass can make putting pants on difficult

Bigasstease.com- Sometimes having an enormous ass can make putting pants on difficult

Description:
    Have you ever seen a girl with a really big butt struggling to pull her jeans over her large ass cheeks? Well in the first part of this video that_s what Mindy is doing. She_s wearing a green skin tight wife-beater with ultra form-fitting black leggings. The big booty PAWG pulls her leggings up and down repeatedly over her oversized ass cheeks. It_s no easy task. Her butt is just too big and it looks so good confined in those restrictive stretch pants. During the second half of the video Mindy is bent over the couch with her butt poking out facing the camera fingering her beautiful butthole. She doesn_t limit herself to using just one finger either. The freaky white girl with the huge bubble butt shoves multiple fingers in her pink asshole. There_s lots of extreme butthole and pussy close-ups in this ass video.
    Model:
    Mindy Michelle
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 451.61 MB
    Duration : 00:15:48

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/njnda9mq41im

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Big ass ebony girl has ass control for days

Bigasstease.com- Big ass ebony girl has ass control for days

Description:
    Monique must do a ton of squats, or maybe she_s just fortunate to be able control her glute muscles the way she does. This girls ass is huge Each ass cheeks must weigh a ton. In this video she_s wearing a teal colored thong with her ass covered in oil. The big butt black girl shakes her ass too the music. Her ass is flawless, not even one pimple on it. Her excellent ass control, twerking skills, and of course the size of her butt make this video incredibly hot Get ready to blast off too Monique_s beautiful black butt, you won_t last long
    Model:
    Monique Thomas
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : Big ass ebony girl has ass control for days.mp4
    File Size : 334.32 MB
    Duration : 00:09:49

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/dc5e99d4b8d69

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Mindy s elastic asshole swallows massive dildo

Bigasstease.com- Mindy_s elastic asshole swallows massive dildo

Description:
    Mindy loves to play with her asshole which makes her one of my favorite girls of all time. The big butt PAWG has the most amazing butthole, it makes you want to bury your tongue as far as it can go in there. In this video she_s in the doggie style position for the entire video. Those monster-sized ass cheeks are on full display. Mindy_s is using one of her huge dildos. This dildo had to be at least 8 inches in length and 8 inches in diameter. This wasn_t the one to use if this was the first time your were going to try anal. Mindy_s elastic asshole swallowed the girthy dildo like a champ. She used the thick rubber cock on her butthole and pussy. There are lots of extreme close-ups of her asshole in this video and she does lots of butthole fingering too.
    Model:
    Mindy Michelle
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 324.76 MB
    Duration : 00:12:39

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/d31dee1d2d956

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Witness the thunder buns of Chrissy Reed

Bigasstease.com- Witness the thunder buns of Chrissy Reed

Description:
    You_re about to witness one of the biggest butts I have ever had the pleasure to film. Chrissy has thunder cheeks. Ass cheeks so big you_ll need four hands too grab one cheek. If she sat on your face you_d be in danger of suffocating. Chrissy has major league ass Her big booty has a few wrinkles in it. It_s hard to say if I would classify Chrissy as a BBW since the only part of her body that_s ridiculously big is her ass. I_ll let you decide, BBW or not? Chrissy gets her big ass covered in oil and dances to the music. Her big butt cheeks just will put you in a trance and coax cum from your cock.
    Model:
    Chrissy Reed
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : Witness the thunder buns of Chrissy Reed.mp4
    File Size : 378.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/b1e597c582efd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- The face of an angel, the ass of a sinner

Bigasstease.com- The face of an angel, the ass of a sinner

Description:
    If you can_t take the ass, get out of the kitchen. Valerie aka Sad Girl is dancing her ass off too the music while in the kitchen. She has a killer combination of rhythm and ass. I would last maybe a minute with this beauty grinding on my cock Sad Girl is more of a dancer than a twerker, but she can do both. Her big natural D-cup tits bounce and swing like crazy as she shows off her dance skills for the camera. Valerie begins the video topless, with black fishnet stocking on, then she_s completely nude from the waist down, sporting a mens dress shirt for the 2nd half of the video. In the 2nd half of the video you see lots of her lickable asshole and pouty pussy. Enjoy
    Model:
    Valerie Garcia
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 531.15 MB
    Duration : 00:09:31

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/5a1cbf24de048

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Theres nothing like black girl asshole

Bigasstease.com- Theres nothing like black girl asshole

Description:
    Oh my God Monique This girls ass is so big and beautiful. No imperfections, just smooth chocolate ass cheeks. Monique has superb control of her glute muscles. She can really pop those large ass cheeks. The big booty ebony let us in between those big cheeks too. She grabs her oily ass cheeks and spreads them apart to reveal her asshole and huge hanging pussy lips. This girl has some big beef curtains. I get lots of extreme close-ups of her asshole and large pussy lips. She_s in the doggie style position the entire video. For all you foot freaks there_s lots of pink barefoot soles too. Enjoy
    Model:
    Monique Thomas
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : Theres nothing like black girl asshole.mp4
    File Size : 504.37 MB
    Duration : 00:14:43

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/b655a6751144e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The amount of ass cheek in this video is insane. Too be more accurate, the size of the ass cheeks in this video is insane. Chrissy_s ass is oiled up and she shakes her ass too the music. She_s in the doggie style position at the start of the video, then halfway through she switches to standing up. I don_t know witch position is better. I_ll let you be the judge of that. As for me, I ejaculated too both Could you imagine all this ass on a treadmill or walking through your local Walmart with leggings on? Just a thought
    Model:
    Chrissy Reed
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony ass cheeks shake and jiggle like crazy.mp4
    File Size : 324.54 MB
    Duration : 00:09:11

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/898a2af10987b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- Pound for pound this white girls ass is hard too beat

Bigasstease.com- Pound for pound this white girls ass is hard too beat

Description:
    Let_s all worship Britney_s perfect ass. This PAWG has the most incredible ass I_ve ever seen. Pound for pound Britney_s big ass can hold it_s own with any ass you put up against it. In this video Britney_s big butt is covered in glitter while she dances to the music. You_ll fall into a trance ass you watch this big butt white girl tease you with her big ass. What caused me to shoot my load (several times) was the way her fat pussy lips protruded between those monster ass cheeks. What an ass Enjoy.
    Model:
    Britney Brooks
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pound for pound this white girls ass is hard too beat.mp4
    File Size : 737.17 MB
    Duration : 00:11:50

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/2ccccee0033fb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bigasstease.com- The exploration of Mindy Michelle s beautiful pink asshole

Bigasstease.com- The exploration of Mindy Michelle_s beautiful pink asshole

Description:
    If you have an obsession with female buttholes like me, then you will love this video. In this big butt video Mindy is wearing a classic school-girl plaid skirt with no panties. She_s on the couch laying on her side with her big ass facing the camera lens. You really get an appreciation of just how big her ass is in this position. She teases her asshole by running her fingers over it constantly. Then she moves into the doggie style position and the magic happens. Mindy begins slipping fingers into her tight pink asshole. We get extreme close-ups of her butthole You can see every wrinkle, crease, and wink of this outstanding asshole of Mindy_s. I_ve seen lots of girls assholes and I have to say this has to be one of the best I_ve ever seen. Enjoy Mindy_s ass and butthole, I know I did.
    Model:
    Mindy Michelle
    Studio:
    Bigasstease.com
    Info:
    File Size : 304.4 MB
    Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/9ea12550cd638

Thread Information