Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 38 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 38 - BBC

Description:
    Today I did a cock audition with Gem, a young cute college student. I put on a sexy tight white dress, stockings &amp heels. I talked to him a lot first to relax him. He was pretty nervous, even shaking a little. I then told him how I use to be a dancer and that I was going to give him a lap dance. He couldn_t keep his hands off me. He just kept touching me all over- tits, pussy, ass. He was definitely getting me excited I then took off his pants and sucked on his dick. It took me a while to get him hard. He would get hard then lose it a bit. I think he was just really nervous. I then had him lay back on the couch and I straddled him and rubbed his dick on my pussy while I kissed him. He was starting to get harder. He kept grabbing at his dick so I told him to jerk off for me while we kissed and I fingered my pussy. I kept telling him how badly I wanted his cum. This really excited him and his dick got real hard and big and then he shot his load in my mouth. I really like those young college guys I cant wait to see him again.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug15wk2(1).mp4
    File Size : 384.33 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:aug15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug15wk2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 3 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 3 - BBC

Description:
    This week I flew to Dallas to see William again. I was super excited and couldnt wait to have more of him His hot body and those slow, deep sensual kisses really turn me on Of course Im enamored with his huge big black cock as well We talked for a little while on the couch and then I led him into the bedroom where we started to kiss very passionately. I love how big and yet how gentle he is with me. He definitely knows how to touch, caress and instantly make me wet As we slowly undress each other I was feeling the heat. My heart was pounding and in between my thighs I could feel the moisture starting. When he cradled my body underneath his, my knees got weak. I could feel his big cock slowly, softly rubbing up against my pussy. I thought of reaching for a condom but each time I forgot where I was and felt like I was totally intoxicated in his arms. I let myself go and he truly went for it My pussy didnt need any lube this time. It slid right in and didnt let go I came so good He fucked me slow and deep and then towards the end he pushed harder and harder until he was so deep inside me and then shot his big load up in me I was totally surprised and couldn_t believe what I had just done I didn_t plan on fucking him without a condom but it felt so good that I couldn_t help myself. It felt so good having that big black cock pump all that hot cum inside me. Tommy has been trying to get me to do that for years and I said I never would. I always like to be safe but I have to admit that cock felt so amazing that I cant wait to do it again. I am such a cum loving whore that I just cant help myself.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july14wk4(1).mp4
    File Size : 704.35 MB
    Duration : 00:31:25

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july14week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july14wk4.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BUBBLE BATH BLOWJOB

Hotwiferio.com- BUBBLE BATH BLOWJOB

Description:
    I invited Tony to come over after work today. He works so hard on his job so I thought I would do something special for him. I put something sexy on and ran the bathwater in my tub and put some bubbles in. I then brought him into the room and made out with him first before getting into the tub. We then got into the tub together and I began lathering up his body and cock of course He also did the same thing for me touching my breasts slowly and feeling my ass. I gently rubbed the suds on his cock and then rinsed it off so I could put my mouth on him. I love the feel of his big cock in my mouth. It always makes my pussy wet when it hits the back of my throat. I then stroked him some more while kissing his lips and sticking my tongue in his mouth. He fingered my pussy real good too. I teased him for a long time stroking his cock with one hand and then two, and feeling it with different pressures. I then told him I wanted him to cum for me so he sat back on the tub ledge and I got on my knees and stroked him off real good and hard until I got a nice big pump out of him. He let all his cum shoot out and I licked up all the sticky white stuff. I love making him cum as well as eating it
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 799.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:35

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:may14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may14wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 37

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 37

Description:
    This week I met Steve for a cock audition. I was anxious to meet him because in his photos he had a very big cock and I was so excited to play with it I put on a sexy spider body stocking that one of my members bought me. It was very revealing so I wore a robe to first meet him and then once we started kissing and I sat on his lap then I took it off. He was super sweet and quiet but I made him feel comfortable with my kisses and soft touch. I was very happy to see that when I pulled down his pants and pulled off his boxers to reveal his very large cock that he was already getting super hard for me. I started off by stroking his shaft and then putting my mouth on the head. I could feel some pre-cum already starting. I love this part I then sat him down on the couch and I straddled him and rubbed his cock on my pussy. I loved slapping his heavy dick on my clit. As I continued playing with his cock he was fingering me and when he was ready to cum I stroked faster and licked his head until he shot out his big load I then licked up the sticky mess He was so much fun Ill be calling on him again.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june15wk2(1).mp4
    File Size : 349.15 MB
    Duration : 00:15:31

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june15wk2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK REECE 3 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK REECE 3 - BBC

Description:
    I got a call this week from Reece saying that he was coming to Vegas to see the Floyd Mayweather fight. He then asked me if I could get away and meet him at his hotel. I quickly said yes. I was so excited to see him again He_s so sexy, young and very good in bed When I got to his room I opened the door and saw him lying on the bed. He always dresses so nice and is very handsome. We instantly started making out and touching each others bodies. I could feel him slowly taking off my clothes and caressing my skin while he kissed me so sweetly. He then picked me up and laid me on the bed where the rest of my clothes started coming off. I then started unzipping his pants and stroking his large dick. I even rubbed it on my hairy pussy. He had me turn around and I stuck my ass up in the air thinking he was going to fuck me already but instead I felt his face in between my cheeks and his tongue in my pussy and ass. He licks me so good He then stuck his dick inside me and I quickly remembered how big he felt last time. He fucked me real deep again this time and made me squirm a little but once I got used to it my orgasm was so strong He ended up shooting his big creamy load all over my pussy and ass. I love feeling that wetness in between my legs. After we got done having sex we got dressed and went down to the Linq, which is on the Vegas strip and ate dinner together. I love having sex with his big black cock and I can_t wait to see him again.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec14wk1(1).mp4
    File Size : 596.31 MB
    Duration : 00:26:34

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec14week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec14wk1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- STILL CHASING YOUNG COCK

Hotwiferio.com- STILL CHASING YOUNG COCK

Description:
    This week I was in LA and got to have some fun with Chad Diamond again. He is really nice and I like shooting with him because he always pulls his cock out and makes me stroke it every time we meet. I love it when guys like Chad pull their cocks out in front of me and make me jerk them off. It_s so much more fun than shaking hands. lol The first time I was with Chad I shared him with another girl but today he said he wanted me all to himself. When I got to his place he took me into his bedroom and as we stood in front of his doorway making out I could feel his hard dick getting bigger for me. He had me quite aroused by coupling my pussy and sucking on my already hard nipples. I then went down on him and sucked on his long dick. He shoved it in my mouth fucking it good. He then laid me on the bed and went down on me. His licks and kisses on my pussy felt so good He fucked me in various positions making me take it real deep as he grabbed my head and neck to keep me where he wanted. He then shot his big load on me and I tasted his sweet cum I just love fucking skinny little white guys with long cocks. I like how turned on they get when their fucking me. Its so hot fucking all those little perverts with MILF fantasies
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb15wk1(1).mp4
    File Size : 479.13 MB
    Duration : 00:21:19

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb15wk1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - JULY 5, 2015

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - JULY 5, 2015

Description:
    CAM SHOW - JULY 5, 2015
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jul062015(1).mp4
    File Size : 1238.34 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:54:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jul062015.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 12

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 12

Description:
    I was in the shower this evening getting ready to go out with one of my girlfriends when Robby walks into the bathroom. As Im drying off he tells me hes sorry for intruding and starts to walk out but I tell him its okay and that I want him to stay. I then tease him and ask him if he likes it when he sees me naked and he says yes. I then tell him how turned on I get when I see him getting excited. I like seeing the bulge in his shorts and tell him to take his dick out for me. I just love watching your dick come out of your pants and how quickly you get hard for me. I put some body lotion on and run my hands over my naked body while he stands there with his dick in his hand. I tell him to start stroking it for me while I show him my big tits and how jiggly they are when I move them. I then pinch my nipples to get them nice and erect. Hes stroking his dick now and even putting saliva on it while he runs his hand up and down his shaft. I then show him my pussy and spread my lips so he can see my little pussy. I even stick a finger in it and lick my juice off it and tell him how good it tastes. I turn around then and spread my ass and let him see my holes from behind. I stick a finger in my ass and tease him about fucking it. He continues to stroke his dick the entire time. I then ask him to come closer so I can stroke his dick and I put his big head in my mouth and feel his dick go down my throat. The whole time Im telling him how bad I want his cum and that I really want to taste and swallow all of it. I get down on my knees and as Im fingering my wet pussy he shoots a huge load on my face and even some of it gets in my eye. I clean up as much of it as I can by licking and sucking the cum off his dick and putting it into my mouth. I just love a big load of cum to eat every day
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb15wk2(1).mp4
    File Size : 478.82 MB
    Duration : 00:21:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb15wk2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- MILF POV

Hotwiferio.com- MILF POV

Description:
    I wasn_t traveling this week so I knew I would need to stuff my pussy full to tie me over until I could get some real cock. So, I put on a sexy black negligee that I knew you might want to see me in. I then brought out my big cock toy to play with. I started by teasing and talking dirty to get me and you aroused. My pussy was getting real wet while your cock started getting real hard for me. I showed you my big tits and then spread my pussy and ass for you to see. I then got on the bed and fingered my pussy, slowly stuffing each one inside me. I then put lots of lube on the big cock toy and rubbed the head on my little pussy. I was teasing my pussy hole before entering it inside me. I then spread my legs real wide and spread my pink pussy hole open for you to see. I then slowly inserted the big cock in my pussy. I pushed it deep inside me and then slowly pushed it back out. I did this several times. My pussy was so wet It didn_t take me long to come I was so turned on I then showed you my creamy white cum on the big toy cock. I licked it all off tasting my sweet juice. I then asked you if you wanted me to make you cum and you said yes and brought your cock over to me to play with. I put some lube on you and slowly stroked you, even using two hands to gently massage your cock. I then put your cock in my mouth and sucked on it for a long time until you shot your load of cum in my mouth I showed you the cum before swallowing it. I then licked your cock clean
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep15wk2(1).mp4
    File Size : 401.76 MB
    Duration : 00:17:49

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:sep15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep15wk2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CUM QUICK CUM HARD

Hotwiferio.com- CUM QUICK CUM HARD

Description:
    Matt came over tonight to see me. I was so excited to play with him again I decided to put something even sexier on for when Matt comes over. I put on a new black mesh mini dress with fishnet stockings. This time I wanted to do a lot more and fuck his huge cock for a long time He looked so sweet and shy when he came in and sat on the couch. The bulge in his pants already told me that he liked what I was wearing for him. I began by doing a little dance and strip tease for him. He just sat there and kept trying to touch me while I swayed my body to the music. I then pulled my tits out and put them in his face. He kissed and licked my nipples. I then bent over and spread my ass. He put his face up to my ass and kissed my ass cheeks. I then sat on his lap and grinded my ass on his legs and cock. I then had him stand up so I could pull his pants off. I was anxious to see his huge cock again. Once I had it out I began stroking it and licking those big balls. I then put his cock in my mouth and sucked on him real good. He got hard really fast and I knew he was trying to hold it back. I switched positions and we got on the couch. I bent over and let him finger me while I stroked and sucked on him. Just as I was about to sit on his cock he grabbed his cock head and tried to hold it back but he just couldn_t hold it back anymore so I grabbed it and stroked him off fast. His cum shot out very quickly. I licked it off my fingers and I cleaned his cock with my mouth by licking every drop. I then sat on him and rubbed my pussy on his cock and rubbed my tits in his face. I know he really wanted to fuck me tonight but he just got too excited. It happens sometimes
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july15wk4(1).mp4
    File Size : 278.52 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: