Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- PASTE MY FACE

Hotwiferio.com- PASTE MY FACE

Description:
    Lately I_ve been wanting to get fucked more- It_s all I can think about sometimes I especially have been craving two cocks inside me. So, when Tommy wanted to play with me today I told him he could but that I wanted him to fuck all my holes. First he got me real wet by licking my ass and pussy and then he stuck his big cock inside my pussy. I then grabbed my dildo and slid it in my ass. The feeling was incredible and made me cum really hard. I think he enjoyed it as much as I did- because he shot out a huge load all over my eyes and face
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug06wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 95.85 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:14:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug06wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:aug06wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DRESSED 4 SEX

Hotwiferio.com- DRESSED 4 SEX

Description:
    Hi guys This week I wore something really special for you One of my favorite eras was back in 16th century in Europe when women dressed so beautifully. I loved thinking I was back in that time being naughty for you guys I wonder if they said fuck me back then?
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug07wk3-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 117.55 MB
    Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug07wk3-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:aug07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CUM CATCHER

Hotwiferio.com- CUM CATCHER

Description:
    I love playing pool but I get so frustrated because Tommy always wins I decided to stop playing and instead do something we both would really enjoy. I got out the baby oil and rubbed it all over his cock and gave him a really good hand job. He loves the silky way it feels on his cock and I love how fast I can stroke his cock with it on my hands. I got very excited working it real good on him that I had to play with my pussy while I stroked him. I also put some oil on my tits and rubbed them real good. It felt so good on my nipples I stroked his cock really fast and hard and when he was ready to cum for me I put out my hand. He let out a nice big load for me and then I licked up every drop. Hmm, I love the way cum tastes
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov06wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 83.65 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov06wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:nov06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- KILLER GRIP

Hotwiferio.com- KILLER GRIP

Description:
    This week I wore a really sexy garter belt and stockings. I gave my assistant a hand job and then had him cum all over me. What a great mess that was
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov07wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 85.06 MB
    Duration : 00:12:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov07wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:nov07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A MILF

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A MILF

Description:
    I_ve been such a naughty wife lately It was after 8 pm and I was still waiting for my hubby to get home from work. He_s been spending so much time at the office, or so he says, and he_s been leaving me home without any love or attention. It_s been getting to me a lot so I_ve been finding ways to entertain and amuse myself. It doesn_t help that the medication the doctor gave me is making me crazy and horny all the time I_m tired of playing with myself alone. And Ryan is always sneaking around trying to see me naked. And he doesn_t know that I_ve seen him peeking in on me while I_m in the shower and then he goes and strokes his dick off after watching me. I wouldn_t normally think it_s okay to have fun with him but he_s been asking for it for a long time So, tonight I was sitting alone in the living room playing on the piano when he walks in to ask me where Tommy is. I told him we were home alone again and then I asked him to sit on the sofa with me. He just stood in the corner as I sat there with my legs crossed. I started being naughty and teasing him by showing him my legs and lifting up my skirt and revealing my body stocking with a wide opening where my pussy is. He was shocked and kept telling me to stop but I knew he was getting excited. His face was all flushed and his body told me how he was feeling. The bulge in his pants was so apparent and it got me very excited I continued to tease and seduce him until he finally pulled out his dick for me. I love a nice young hard dick It excites me even more then Tommy_s I fingered myself and sucked on his dick until he shot out a huge load of cum across my face
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 134.48 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 3

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 3

Description:
    While I was in Phoenix last month one of my fans bought me some really cool stockings. I told him I would wear them on an upcoming shoot so today I put them on and paired them with a black bra and black garter belt. Tommy started taking pictures of me while I talked dirty and I tried to coax his cock out of his pants. After stripping and spreading my ass for him, his cock was standing at attention for me He put the camera down and got on the bed with me so I could stroke and suck on his big cock. I love it when his pre-cum slides onto my tongue. Hmm, tastes so good. When he was ready to cum he shot his load all over my face. Of course, some went over my head and on my hair
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 324.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:28

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:sep13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- WHORE NEXT DOOR

Hotwiferio.com- WHORE NEXT DOOR

Description:
    This week I was house sitting for some friends. They live on a huge property and they have a lot of animals that need to be taken care of. I was all alone laying out by the pool. I brought out a handful of my bikini_s to try on to see which one I wanted to wear for the party later. After changing a half dozen times I found one that I liked. I went inside to freshen up my makeup and some guy walks in and grabs me from behind. I realized it must have been the guy I saw walk up to the house. I thought he was the pool guy but I was dead wrong This guy must have been watching me for a while and had only one thing on his mind and that was to rpg me. I tried to fight him off but he was very strong and persistent. I figured maybe he wouldn_t really hurt me if I gave him what he wanted. He was very rough with me and made me suck on his cock. The strong smell of man went up my nose when I got near his balls. I started getting turned on when I smelled the cum that he had been storing up in his balls. I really love it when a guy cums a lot and in my mind I was hoping he wouldn_t disappoint me. He bent me over the sink and rammed his dick in my pussy. It hurt a first but then I felt his pre-cum inside me and this excited me again. I started getting into it and letting him fuck me. He then grabbed my legs and put me up around his waist and fucked me standing up. He was very strong and knew how to fuck so I didn_t fight him anymore. I let myself enjoy it and was glad that my rpg fantasy was coming true He ended up cumming inside me and then shooting another load on my breasts. I_d never been with a guy who could cum and then cum again in a few minutes
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 204.64 MB
    Duration : 00:30:34

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CHOKING ON CUM

Hotwiferio.com- CHOKING ON CUM

Description:
    This week I got to meet one of my members. He happens to be a former pro baseball player so he did not want his face shown in the video. I was very excited to meet him, I took him into the bedroom first to get to know him off camera. We talked and made out some. He_s a great kisser When I thought he was comfortable enough we went into the living room and I started off by stripping slowly for him and of course kissing him As I carefully removed each piece of clothing I made sure to touch him the entire time. I then got on the couch with him and kissed him while I had my hand on his crotch. I felt his dick getting real hard for me so I unzipped his shorts and took his dick out in my hand. I then stroked his dick , slowly caressing it and kissing his lips at the same time. I then started squeezing his dick harder and stroking it a little faster. I then got on my knees and I couldn_t resist taking his dick in my mouth. I love the feel of a new dick in my mouth, the way it hits the back of my throat. I could feel the pre-cum starting. We then laid on the carpet so we could do 69. He_s a great pussy eater I really loved having his face in between my legs I wanted him to cum so I had him stand up and I got on my knees to receive his cum and at the angle that I was at when the cum shot out it hit the back of my throat and went into the wrong hole I gagged and it made me cough big time And then I started to laugh I don_t think that I have ever choked on cum before. I guess there_s a first for everything. It was a lot of cum which I really enjoyed
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 482.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:31

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:aug13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- I JERK THE BEST

Hotwiferio.com- I JERK THE BEST

Description:
    I went to the gym this morning and when I got back started working at my desk. I checked my emails and store orders and then had Tommy take some photos of me in full back panties and some really cool pantyhose that one of the members sent me to wear for him. Tommy always gets excited when he takes photos of me and I get so turned on when I see the bulge in his pants We had such great sex today- his cock hit my g-spot perfectly
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 200.49 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:29:57

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct09week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DIRTY AND ROUGH

Hotwiferio.com- DIRTY AND ROUGH

Description:
    This week I was doing a cleaning job for my boss at one of his properties that is being remodeled. One of the stipulations that he made was that I had to put on a sexy maid outfit. While I was working my ass off on my hands and knees in the kitchen I was getting so dirty. I thought I was alone so I was totally relaxed when a construction worker came in and grabbed me from behind. He must have been watching me through the window and got excited when he saw what I was wearing. I guess he thought I was there for the taking He was so forceful and knew exactly what he wanted I was resistant and upset at first but then started to give into him. He fingered my pussy and spit on it to get it wet and then forced me to fuck him. He was hurting me but I was turned on at the same time so I was surprised when I ended up having an orgasm. After he fucked me he made me get on the floor and jerk him off. I got so turned on having his big cock in my face. I begged him to shoot his load all over me and when he finally did he covered my mouth in cum. I couldn_t believe how much cum he shot out. After he came he took off out of the house. I couldn_t believe I had just been rpgd but I loved every second of it.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 129.08 MB
    Duration : 00:19:16

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: