Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june07wk2-vidj.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:june07wk2-vidj.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIRTHDAY FACIAL

Hotwiferio.com- BIRTHDAY FACIAL

Description:
    Today was my birthday so I got all dressed up to go out with Tommy. He made some plans for us to go out to dinner and a show downtown. He came home from work and brought me flowers which always turns me on. Then he saw what I was wearing and instantly got turned on. He loves it when I go out on the town dressed like a little whore. And I love getting lots of attention from other men. We had some time to kill before we had to leave for diner so he pulled out his hard cock and made me stroke it. He knows I love having a hard cock in my hand. Then he started kissing me softly and pulling out my big tits so he could fondle them. We made out for a long time while he caressed my body. Next thing I know he lifted up my dress and started tearing down my panties so he could see my neatly trimmed pussy. Then a sat on the kitchen counter while he stroked his cock and fingered my pussy. I love it when a man fills up my pussy so I told Tommy to stick all of his fingers in my pussy until it was completely full. I almost came but I wanted to play with his dick first so I sat down and jerked off his cock real good. He likes making me sit down and stroke his cock while I have my legs spread open so that everyone can get a good view of my pretty pussy. Then he made me bend over, suck on his cock and spread my ass apart so that everyone could get a good view of my ass too. Every time I spread my ass like that I always fantasize and wish that Tommy would surprise me and have somebody come up from behind me and start eating my ass out real good. I was really horny today and I needed a cock inside me so bad and I had to make sure that before Tommy shot his load that I got fucked good so I made him sit down so I could sit on his dick and ride it. I bounced up and down on his cock until my legs were sore. Then I wrapped my legs and arms around him while he fucked me standing up. I love getting fucked in that position. I always get penetrated the best getting fucked like that. I guess he likes it too because he got so turned on that he couldn_t hold his cum in any longer and the next thing I knew he pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot all of his hot cum right in my eye. I was so turned on all night after that. I just love it when a man shoots a big load of cum all over my face. Then I got undressed, cleaned up a little bit, got dressed again and went out to dinner. My eye was red all night long from all that cum. I_m sure that everyone in the restaurant probably thought that I had pink eye.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 204.54 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:30:32

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov10wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SLIPPERY COCK

Hotwiferio.com- SLIPPERY COCK

Description:
    I finished doing my cam show and wanted to clean up before I put on some lingerie for Tommy. So, I got in the tub and took a bubble bath and relaxed for a while. I have such a busy week that today is the only day I can take it easy. Tomorrow I_ll be cleaning all day and getting the house ready for when Tommy_s friends come in to town. When I got out of the tub Tommy came in to see me. I was really excited still from playing with my pussy on the cam show and really wanted a cock to play with. I love sucking on a nice hard cock and slowly rubbing my pussy while I_m doing it. When I was ready to cum I asked Tommy to jerk off for me so I could watch him while I played with my toys. I got off really good and then Tommy shot his load on my tits- and then I licked it off It was so good
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct06wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 85.3 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct06wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Videoct06wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DICKS AND DILDOS

Hotwiferio.com- DICKS AND DILDOS

Description:
    One of my members kept asking to see me fuck a suction cup dildo- so I took out a monster big cock and played with it- teased it, sucked on it- until I fucked it real good. Tommy was so excited watching me insert that big cock into my pussy- and I have to admit it did feel good
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan08wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 122.01 MB
    Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan08wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:jan08wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- ORAL PASSION

Hotwiferio.com- ORAL PASSION

Description:
    This morning I told Matt to come over before he went to work. I really wanted to make his dick cum for me again. I wore shiny sheer panty hose and a bra for him. I knew this would get him aroused quickly He didn_t disappoint me either- his dick was nice and hard I made him cum all over me...It was so good
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 112.65 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- PRIVATE DANCER

Hotwiferio.com- PRIVATE DANCER

Description:
    This week was Tommy_s birthday and to celebrate a stripper came over to give him a private dance. She wore a sexy black eyelet corseted bra with rhinestone pave clips, garterbelt and g-string. He really liked how she looked and it didn_t take long to turn him on with that on As the stripper danced around sexily for him he pulled his dick out of his jeans and started stroking it. This really turned her on so she grabbed it from him and started stroking his dick herself. She then got on the couch and put her head in his lap and sucked on his dick. Then when he was about to cum he jerked it and she licked all the cum up with her tongue. Tommy really enjoyed his birthday gift
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar08wk3-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 152.5 MB
    Duration : 00:22:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar08wk3-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:mar08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 6

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 6

Description:
    I got a big order today from one of my members. He bought my stockings, pantyhose, a bodystocking, and panties. After I tried everything on I fucked one of my dildos until I came then took the panties that I_m sending him and stuffed them in my pussy so I could get them nice and wet for him. I really enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and nylons all day then sending them to my members so they can cum on my things
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 84.05 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:12:34

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- MY STEPDAUGHTERS A SLUT

Hotwiferio.com- MY STEPDAUGHTERS A SLUT

Description:
    I went to lay out by the pool today to get some sun and relax and read my book, and then I went to the patio door and notice what looked like two people on the couch fucking. I couldn_t believe my eyes In my own living room my son was fucking his step-sister I was so shocked I just stood there looking through the door in a haze. What do I do I said to myself? Should I run in there and yell and stop them? I was paralyzed I couldn_t move for the longest time. I became hypnotized by what I was seeing. It was so crazy, my son and my stepdaughter fucking After my initial horror and amazement I found that I was becoming very aroused. I went back to my lounge chair and fingered myself until I came. Then I went inside after they were finished and made myself some coffee and waited for Tommy to get home. When he got home I told him I had something important to tell him that he wasn_t going to like. Of course his first thought was that I did something again but luckily it wasn_t me this time it was his daughter. Today is going to be a crazy day at our house. All hell is going to break loose.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan12wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 90.26 MB
    Duration : 00:13:30

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan12week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan12wk5-flash.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- MILF WORSHIP

Hotwiferio.com- MILF WORSHIP

Description:
    After a busy weekend working on the site I knew Tommy needed to relax, unwind, and cum As he was watching TV today I went up to him and asked him if he wanted me to suck on his cock. To my surprise (ha, ha) he said yes After I played with his cock for a while and got my pussy real wet in the process he fucked me good and hard. I knew giving him attention- would pay off for me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct07wk1-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 86.94 MB
    Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct07wk1-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Videoct07wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 15 WITH JASON

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 15 WITH JASON

Description:
    I did another cock audition this week with Jason. He_s a student from Alaska and he_s been interested in meeting me since he saw my site. In his pictures he looked really wild with all his tattoos and his hair and goatee, and then with his cock ring. I thought for sure I was going to have a wild time with him but then he comes in all nervous and shy. I was totally surprised I tried to reassure him and told him he could touch and lick me wherever he wanted but he hardly touched me at all. I got him going a little but then he couldn_t stay hard. I did my best but unfortunately sometimes things don_t work out.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 159.14 MB
    Duration : 00:23:47

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr12week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: