Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK DICK

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK DICK

Description:
    Today I told Tommy to fuck me with a big black cock. I put on some sexy lingerie and stockings and as I started to undress I got so turned on playing with my breasts and spreading my pussy for you. I was anxious for you to slide that big black cock inside me. My pussy got incredibly wet and creamy. I love how hard I was getting fucked and feeling it deep inside me made me cum so hard I got Tommy so turned on that he pulled his cock out of his pants for me to suck on. Hmm, the pre-cum felt so slick on my tongue as my lips wrapped around his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. He shot out a huge load all over my face I loved feeling his cum dripping all over me
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 128.31 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:19:09

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 22 WITH KYLE

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 22 WITH KYLE

Description:
    This week I had my first cock audition in Orlando. It_s so great to be back here in Florida I love young college guys and this one didn_t disappoint me. He was hot and very sexy I liked the way he took his time kissing, licking and making me feel good. We were both a little nervous at first but that quickly faded as all I could think about was playing with his very big cock I took my time licking his balls and running my tongue up and down his shaft and then circling my tongue around the head of his cock. He asked me to sit on his face so I gladly did and while he licked my pussy from end to end I went all the way down on his cock with my mouth. I then got on top of him and fucked his cock- I moved my hips slow at first and then went faster and faster. I asked him to get on top of me so I could cum and he pushed his cock deep inside me moving his hips and fucking me good I got on my side and lifted my leg over and he put his cock inside me again. While he rubbed my clit he thrusted his cock deep inside me making me moan loudly and making me cum He then pulled his cock out and I stroked him for a while going fast until he let out a lot of cum that shot out everywhere. I liked feeling his wetness spray out all over me I_ll definitely be calling him again
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 163.02 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:24:22

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:aug12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug12wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BREAST TO IMPRESS

Hotwiferio.com- BREAST TO IMPRESS

Description:
    This week we rented a condo near the lake in downtown Orlando. I always love getting away even if it_s just for a night or two. We always have fun the night before going out to eat and listening to some music and then have sex when we get back to the room. I wore this sexy red bra and garter with panty and stockings for him. First he started off by licking my pussy and ass real good and then fucked me so good His dick felt amazingly good He made me cum pretty quickly and then he fucked me some more and came all over me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 152.51 MB
    Duration : 00:22:48

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar09week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar09wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- 3 GIRLS AND A GUY

Hotwiferio.com- 3 GIRLS AND A GUY

Description:
    We (Anna, Kelly &amp I) were hanging out by Anna_s pool when this guy Randy comes over to visit. He_s one of Anna_s boy toy_s and she said she wouldn_t mind sharing him with us. We just started off by stripping our clothes and kissing him.....
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 127.21 MB
    Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COSTUME PLAY

Hotwiferio.com- COSTUME PLAY

Description:
    One of my members sent me a Princess Leia Slave costume. He wanted me to wear it for him while I had sex. I love dressing up and pretending I_m someone else because it_s so much more fun then being myself. I also enjoy being naughty and having a man tell me what to do and have him call me his little sex slave. I came out of the bathroom and showed Tommy the outfit. I could tell he liked it by the way he was smiling at me. I slowly revealed my body from under the costume, touching and caressing my body. My pussy was getting so tingly and excited. I stuck one finger in and then all the rest followed. I like feeling how far I can get my fingers in and filling myself up. I then put his dick in my mouth. As I sucked from the shaft up to the head I ran my tongue over the whole thing. He got incredibly hard for me. I could smell the cum in his balls and knew that he had a lot in there for me. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He licked and sucked on my clit and pushed his fingers inside me until I came. It felt so good I then got on top of him and fucked his dick. I was so wet I got my cum all over him. He then put me on my back and stuck his big dick in and fucked me good and hard. I could feel it very deep inside me. When he was ready to cum he pulled his dick out and all the cum shot out onto my stomach and breasts. My pussy ached but in a good way
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 157.72 MB
    Duration : 00:23:32

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:aug11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- STICKY PREDICAMENT

Hotwiferio.com- STICKY PREDICAMENT

Description:
    This week I was all ready to meet this cute guy with a huge dick and then he doesn_t show up We emailed back and forth for weeks, he sent me several emails a day begging to be on my site but then when it came time show up he called and said he got cold feet. I was pretty disappointed and angry. At first I wanted to smack the crap out of him for not showing up but I was to horny to let my anger get the best of me so I told Tommy to pull his cock out and shoot a load on me in order to make me feel better. I_m so glad Tommy was there to take care of me with his big dick. I got a load out of him which made me cum real good while I watched it shoot on me. I always feel better after I cum but I do really wish I could find some reliable guys to shoot with. All I_m asking for is 1 or 2 nice reliable guys with big dicks who can shoot a lot of cum on my face once or twice a week. Is that to much to ask for?
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 149.62 MB
    Duration : 00:22:20

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIGGER FEELS BETTER

Hotwiferio.com- BIGGER FEELS BETTER

Description:
    This week I was so horny for a big dick and Tommy hasn_t been satisfying me lately so I brought out my big dildo to fuck. My pussy was so turned on and wet when I slid the huge head in. I pushed it in and out fucking my pussy hard with the big toy. It felt amazing. It was just what I needed Tommy felt left out and kept begging me to fuck him or suck on his dick. It took me a long time but I finally gave in after watching him stroke his dick for me. It always gets me so turned on when I see a man stroking his dick for me I ended up letting him fuck me and shoot his cum on me, which I loved, but I really have been craving a bigger dick lately. I think I_m ready to try a big black dick now. Does anyone want to see me get fucked by a big black dick? Or should I just stick to white guys?
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 135.18 MB
    Duration : 00:20:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:sep10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 11 WITH JAKE

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 11 WITH JAKE

Description:
    Today I held another Cock Audition with a sexy man named Jake. He sent me pictures of his cock and said that he was a big fan and that he wanted to be in a video with me. I really liked the pictures of his cock so I immediately set up a shoot with him. He came today at noon and he even brought me some flowers which really turned me on. After we talked for a few minutes I brought him over to the couch and started undressing for him. I don_t ever seem to waste anytime undressing when it comes to sucking on a new guys cock. Next I pulled my tits out so he could suck on them and then I pulled my panties down so he could get a good look at my pussy. I love watching a man_s face get excited as he look_s at my naked body for the first time. I could feel his cock getting really hard through his jeans as I stripped for him. Then I sat on his lap and made out with him while he fondled my body. I loved feeling his big strong hands caressing my body while he sucked on my tits. Then I pulled his cock out and put it in my mouth. I sucked on it real slow and felt it getting harder and harder in my mouth. His cock felt so good in my mouth but I didn_t want him to cum to soon so I sucked on his cock nice and slow and savored every inch of it. My pussy got so wet while his cock was in my mouth and I kept imagining him pumping all of his hot cum down my throat. I wanted to swallow all of his cum so bad but I wanted to watch all of his cum shoot out of his hard cock even worse. So I sat up and made out with him while I jerked his cock off. I could tell he was about to cum as I gripped his dick real hard and stroked it as fast as I could. I stroked him harder and harder while I kissed him and then he shot his cum out all over the place. My pussy got so wet watching all of his hot cum shoot out. After I cleaned him up we said our goodbye_s and planned to shoot again soon. I loved playing with Jakes cock and I can_t wait to see him again. Maybe next time I_ll have him tie me up and fuck me in front of Tommy.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 121.21 MB
    Duration : 00:18:05

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CREAM PIE HOUSEWIFE

Hotwiferio.com- CREAM PIE HOUSEWIFE

Description:
    This week I wore a school girl plaid skirt, and bobby socks. I really wanted to please you guys and have you cum for me. I love knowing your there playing along with me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep07wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 112.56 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:16:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep07wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:sep07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- STICKY SITUATION

Hotwiferio.com- STICKY SITUATION

Description:
    This week Tommy and I got into a heated argument about his job. I told him that I wanted to go on a short vacation this weekend but he said that he couldn_t because he was way behind on his work so I stormed out of the house and left for the day. This usually wouldn_t have been that big of a deal but I left right as Tommy was setting up the lights for the shoot that we were supposed to do. So instead of waiting until the next day to do our shoot Tommy called up my best friend Mariah and had her come over and fill in for me. If it was anyone else that had come over besides her I would have been pissed off at him for a very long time but Mariah and I have a great friendship and I know that I can trust her. I had no idea that he filmed a blowjob and facial scene with her until the next day when he showed the video to me. I wanted to smack him at first but I got so turned on watching the video of him making out with her, going down on her, and then shooting his hot cum in her mouth that I wanted to fuck him right then and there. So after I watched the video a couple of times we went into the bedroom and had some incredible makeup sex.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 145.83 MB
    Duration : 00:21:47

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct09week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: