Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- STUFFED LINGERIE FOR SALE

Hotwiferio.com- STUFFED LINGERIE FOR SALE

Description:
    I really love when you guys tell me what you want me to do and how to please you. This week I had a lot of requests from you guys to stuff my pussy with some lingerie and then sell all the items in my store area. So I wore some sexy pantyhose, stockings and g-string panties that I could stuff into my pussy today. I love the way the nylons make my legs feel so smooth and velvety. I took my time wearing the pantyhose and slowly stripped out of them for you. I then poured some lube on my pussy and stuffed the pantyhose inside me. I pushed them in as far as they would go. My pussy was filled to the top. It felt really good when I slowly pulled it out. I could see my wetness on the nylons. I then put on the black g-string panties and the black stockings. I talked dirty to you and teased you with my body. I then pulled the black stockings off one at a time and stuffed my pussy full with one of the stockings. I pushed it all the way in until I could no longer see it. With my legs spread open I told you how much I loved spreading my pussy and filling it up for you. I then slowly pulled the stocking out of my pussy. I could see some of my white cum on the stocking. I then put the black g-string into my pussy and stuffed it all the way in. I just love the way my pussy feels when my hole is stuffed full. I then slowly pulled on the string with my toes and took the panties out. Then I had Tommy jerk his cock off and shoot his cum into my pussy as I opened it wide for him. I got so excited seeing all that hot cum dripping down my pussy and ass I have all three items from today for sale so if you want any of these items from today_s shoot please let me know.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 126.28 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:18:50

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 2

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 2

Description:
    I have lots of different clients who want me to wear anything from a school girl outfit to pantyhose. Jim, the client I was about to go see for an afternoon date wanted me to wear some pantyhose. I chose a sexy pair of sheer Cuban heel backseam pantyhose to wear with my black dress. I told my hubby to take a few photos of me wearing the outfit before I left. I wanted him to see how sexy I looked and how I like to dress up for other men. I like to tell my hubby what I_m going to do to my client when I see him and this drives him wild with jealousy. I know he would rather have me stay home and fuck him but I tell him he_ll just have to wait to touch me after I_ve had a nice big hard dick in me all afternoon
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct11wk5bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 67.28 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct11week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct11wk5bonus-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DRIPPING MILF FACIAL

Hotwiferio.com- DRIPPING MILF FACIAL

Description:
    This week I was on my way out to meet my client. He_s the one that likes me to wear bodystockings for him. I put on a black lacey one that I purchased from the lingerie store. I put on some business attire over it so I could meet him at his office. Just as I was about to leave Tommy stops me at the door. It_s been hard for me to leave the house on time because Tommy always finds a way to stop me. He_s been very protective of me lately and I know he_s uncomfortable with all the attention I give all my male friends. He tells me to show him what I_m wearing before I leave. I tell him okay and start giving him a little show. He_s touching me and getting hard the entire time. I know I_m going to be late again but I_m getting excited with every touch that I feel on my breasts. He then pulls his dick out and I start stroking him. As he gets harder my pussy is getting wetter and I can_t wait to feel it inside me. I get on my knees and take his dick in my mouth while I finger myself. I_m so aroused now and want his dick to penetrate me. I get on top of him and slowly slide down on top of it. I rock back and forth and up and down. I cum really fast this time and tell him I want his cum. I get on my knees again and watch him stroke it off into my waiting mouth. My lips and chin get covered in cum and I lick it all up. I also got cum on my breasts and had to clean up and fix my makeup before I could leave to meet my client. I_m sure he_ll be excited when I tell him I just got a nice hot load in my mouth and want to make him cum for me too
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 186.01 MB
    Duration : 00:27:46

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- NYLON DIARIES

Hotwiferio.com- NYLON DIARIES

Description:
    I wore a black ribbon trimmed mesh cami garter with lace up sides and ultra sheer contrast backseam stockings with reinforced toe and heel. I started off in the bathroom shaving my legs and then went into the bedroom to show off my outfit to you. The camera man got very excited watching me. He ended up fucking me from behind and then cumming all over my stocking_d feet
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar08wk3b-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 121.92 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar08wk3b-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:mar08wk3b-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- PEACH PARADISE

Hotwiferio.com- PEACH PARADISE

Description:
    This week we stayed at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and while I was there I found a really sexy mini dress to wear out that night. After I showered and put the dress I was all ready to go and eat but Tommy had other things on his mind first. He couldn_t wait to lift up my dress to see what I had on underneath it. I knew that would turn him knowing I had no panties on. He loves it when we go out and I don_t have any on After he fingered me I stroked his already hard cock and then stuck it in my mouth so I could taste his pre-cum. I like that smooth salty liquid on my tongue. It always gets me so wet From then on we got on the bed and he pulled out my tits and started sucking on them while he finger fucked me. I was extremely wet when he put his cock inside me. It felt amazing It didn_t take long for me to make him cum. He shot all his cum onto my face. I had to re-do my make-up but I didn_t mind a bit
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 174.64 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:26:04

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec09week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec09wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 9 WITH CHRIS

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 9 WITH CHRIS

Description:
    Today I held another Cock Audition with a friend of mine named Chris. I guess it_s not technically a Cock Audition since I have had sex with him before but since he_s never been on my site I guess I_ll call it a Cock Audition. Chris is a friend of mine from Seattle that Tommy lets me fool around with from time to time. Chris was in town this week for work and he called me and asked me if he could come and shoot with me sometime in the morning before he had to fly back home. I said yes and told him to come over. I really wanted to get fucked good today and since I_ve been with Chris before and I trust him a lot I decided that I would let him fuck me without a condom on. I was scared to tell Tommy though because I wasn_t sure how he was going to react to the news. But after I told him that I would be fucking Chris_ cock without a condom he got really excited which made me feel better. I always like to make sure Tommy is okay with me giving my pussy away to another guy before I do it. Once Chris came over I brought him into the living room where he started to undress me and caress my body. I love feeling his hands touching me everywhere. Then we sat down on the couch I had him pull his cock out so I could suck on it. I love how hard he gets when he_s with me. I loved having his hard cock in my mouth too. I could have sucked on his hard cock all day long. He loves taking pictures of me when I_m sucking on his cock so he grabbed his camera and started taking pictures while his dick was in my mouth. He said he likes to jerk off to the pictures when he gets home which is sexy for me to hear. Then he said that he wanted to eat me out so I laid down on the couch while he licked my pussy real good. I love the way he eats my pussy. Sometimes he_ll do it for hours. After I sucked on his cock some more it was time to feel it inside me. So I grabbed his cock and sat on it. His big dick felt so good sliding in and out of me. Then we got on the floor and he fucked me from behind. I loved feeling his balls slap against me while he fucked me. Then I sat on his dick again and fucked him real slow. I love feeling a nice hard cock going in and out of my pussy real slow. Then he picked me up and laid me on the floor and fucked me some more. He fucked me real good and then he pulled his cock out and shot his cum in my mouth. His cum tasted so good. I love having a big load of cum shot in my mouth. After we got done fucking Tommy had to leave for work so Chris and I took a shower together, got dressed and then went out to lunch. After lunch he had an hour to kill before he had to be at the airport to fly back home so we got in my car and drove to an empty parking where I gave him long blowjob. After he came in my mouth for a second time we had to say goodbye. Chris and I always have a lot of fun together and it was so good to see him again. Chris is a very good friend of mine and I_m known for treating my friends great especially my guy friends. That_s why I have so many of them. But I could always use a few more so make sure you guys look me up if you_re ever in Arizona.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan11wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 202.24 MB
    Duration : 00:30:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan11week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan11wk5-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FANATIC

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FANATIC

Description:
    I put on a sexy black mini dress and called Tommy into the living room. I was very horny today and needed a big cock to play with. I started talking real dirty while I touched my body and lifted up my dress and had no panties on. My pussy was so wet already I couldn_t wait to get my hands on his big cock. I then showed him my big titties squeezing and pinching my nipples so my clit would tingle. I then got doggy style on the sofa and spread my ass with my hands. I opened and closed my cheeks and spread my pussy too. I then got on my back and spread my legs and then placed my fingers on my pussy so I could spread my pink pussy wide open. I then grabbed that big cock in my hand and stroked it slow at first and then quickly built up speed getting him right to the edge and then stopping again. I finally told him he could cum and he let out a huge load all over my waiting tongue
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 191.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:32

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:may13week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may13wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SEX TAPE WITH JAKE

Hotwiferio.com- SEX TAPE WITH JAKE

Description:
    I was really horny today and I wanted to play with a hard cock but Tommy had to go on a sales call and he couldn_t shoot with me so I called Jake and had him come over to shoot with me instead. Tommy wasn_t to happy about the idea at first but I talked him into it by telling him that I would film everything for him so that he could watch it later. He had me stand up and give him a little show before he left though. He likes to see what I_m wearing before another guy comes over and takes it all off of me. After Tommy left I set the camera on the tripod and waited for Jake to come over. When Jake arrived I met him at the door and then brought him over to the couch and he started to caress my body. Then I had him pull his cock out so I could feel it in my little hands. I love the way his big cock started to grow in my tiny hands. I just love feeling a nice cock in my hands. Then he fingered my pussy while I stroked his cock for a long time. Then I really wanted to see him cum for me so I gripped his cock real hard and stroked it faster and faster until he shot his hot cum in my hands. I love having my hands full of cum. Its one of my many turn-ons. Later that day Tommy came home from work and I had him watch the tape while I gave him a blowjob. It was so fun getting two cocks off today.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 134.42 MB
    Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- RECLAIM THAT PUSSY

Hotwiferio.com- RECLAIM THAT PUSSY

Description:
    I had just gotten back from hanging out with a new client. We had dinner together and then went back to his condo for some fun. I felt bad because I had neglected Tommy all weekend so when I got home Tommy wanted to hear all about my night. So, as I told him the story I pulled out his cock and stroked it until he got really good and hard. I needed to feel his cock inside me so badly but he made me wait for it until I couldn_t take it anymore and had to have him fuck me. He likes to reclaim his pussy after I have been with another man. His load gets so big after I_ve been fucked by another cock that I can barely swallow it all. I came really good when I saw how hard his cock was and then when he was ready to cum he pulled out and shot it in my face and mouth. There was so much cum it went all over the place
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 156.25 MB
    Duration : 00:23:20

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr10wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CAUGHT HIM JERKING OFF TO ME - TABOO

Hotwiferio.com- CAUGHT HIM JERKING OFF TO ME - TABOO

Description:
    When I got home from work today I was totally shocked to find Ricky jerking off to one of my DVD_s. This particular video had me and this young guy playing around and the guy in the video was one of Ricky_s friend_s. I never told him I had sex with one of his old buddies. I asked him why he was jerking off to me having sex and he said that he always jerks off while thinking about me. I then told him he should jerk off to the real thing, and I started stripping and teasing him with my body while he stroked his dick for me. I was getting so wet watching his hand glide over his dick. I asked him if he_d like me to stroke it for him and he said yes. I continued to get his dick hard and also put it in my mouth feeling it go down my throat. It really excites me to be so naughty and nasty with Ricky. I made his balls get real hard and filled up with cum. I then stroked harder and faster until all that creamy wetness shot directly into my mouth. I just love the way cum tastes
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 146.36 MB
    Duration : 00:21:52

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: