Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING STUFFER

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING STUFFER

Description:
    This week I planned a girls day with my really sexy friend Ashley. We started our day off by putting on some lingerie and playing on my bed. I had so much fun with her She_s incredibly sexy and such a turn on
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 127.73 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:19:04

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SWALLOW IT ALL

Hotwiferio.com- SWALLOW IT ALL

Description:
    I was in the bathroom touching up my makeup when Tommy came in. I asked him why he was home and he said he needed to change for a business meeting. He also said he had enough time for a quickie- which meant he wanted me to give him a blow job Being the good wife that I am- I gladly sucked him off and swallowed the whole thing too
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug07wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 106.31 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug07wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:aug07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 2 WITH PINK SKIRT

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 2 WITH PINK SKIRT

Description:
    Today I put on a short skirt then grabbed my new cock and went outside to get some fresh air. I couldn_t wait to pull my tits out of my top, lift up my skirt and start stroking my new cock. I love being able to whip out my big cock and jerk it off whenever I want. My pussy gets so wet when I feel that big dick sticking out from under my skirt. I grabbed that big cock and stroked it real hard with my little hands. Then when I was ready to cum I sat back and shot that cum as high as it would go. I love it when a cock shoots out a giant load of cum for me. I think about cum all day long. I wish I could find a cock that could shoot out a gallon of cum like that. I hope you enjoyed watching me stroke this big cock and making it cum today
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec10wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 32.61 MB
    Duration : 00:04:50

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec10week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec10wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 32

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 32

Description:
    I was very horny when I woke up this morning It must have been that naughty dream I had last night. I showered and put something sexy on for you- a white fishnet cami and fishnet stockings. I then got out my huge dildo cock to play with. With the camera all set up I talked to you and said how horny I was and that I wanted you to jerk your dick off for me. I get even more excited knowing you are watching with your dick in your hand. I began teasing you with my body. I had no panties on so my pussy was out for you to see. I rubbed my pussy and told you to pull your dick out. I then bent myself over the bed so you could see me spread my ass cheeks. I puckered my ass hole and spread it open. I wanted to turn you on and get your dick real hard for me I then pulled out my big tits and pinched my nipples with my fingers. My pussy tingles when I tug at my nipples and they get nice and hard. I then pulled out my big dildo cock to play with. I put a large amount of lube on it and stroked it up and down its shaft. I then rubbed some lube on my pussy so I could fit the big monster dildo inside me. I pushed open my lips with the big head and thrust it inside me. I pushed it even further so it was deep inside me. I then rubbed my clit and rocked my pelvis back and forth while fucking the dam thing. It felt so good and made me cum hard
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 232.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:25

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june13week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A COUGAR

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A COUGAR

Description:
    Hey guys We never seem to eat in our dining room so why not have sex in it? I wore a sexy black cocktail dress and told Tommy I wanted him to fuck me there. I came really good when I was on top of him and then he was ready to cum. As always- I got a nice load of cum for me to play with
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep07wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 106.23 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep07wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:sep07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- MASTURBATE TOGETHER - TABOO

Hotwiferio.com- MASTURBATE TOGETHER - TABOO

Description:
    This week I was sitting in my office going through some old photos and got really turned on when I saw the one of me with two dicks in my mouth. I pulled up the video that goes with the photo set and started watching it. My fingers were touching my pussy when Ricky came in to see what I was doing. It didn_t bother me at all that he was watching me masturbate. He looked embarrassed and started to leave but I told him he could watch me. I asked him if he_d ever masturbated. He said no. I had to explain to him what it was and told him that it makes you feel good. I then told him to come in so I could show him how to do it. I told him to put his hand on his dick and rub it. He said it didn_t really feel good so I put my hand on it and showed him how to stroke it going over the head and coming back down to the shaft. He started getting very hard so I told him to do it to himself. I then asked him if he wanted to watch me cum and he said yes. Well, if you want me to cum then I need you to stroke your dick real good so I can watch. This really turns me on and will make me cum good. It was very exciting to see Ricky playing with his dick and it aroused me so much. I came very quickly Ricky liked looking at my pussy so I asked him if he_d like to stick his dick inside me and he said yes. It felt so good going in and I could tell Ricky was enjoying it too. I then told him I_d like to see him cum on me so Ricky stroked himself off and shot out a huge load that went all over my face. I love seeing how much cum Ricky shoots out
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 182.25 MB
    Duration : 00:27:13

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- GLOVE LOVE

Hotwiferio.com- GLOVE LOVE

Description:
    I got an idea from one of my members to use these black leather gloves while having sex. I really think it_s sexy to rub a guys cock- and I love using different things to do that. Tommy seemed to really enjoy it He licked my pussy really good and then stuck his cock inside me before I stroked his cock off with my gloves. He shot his cum all over my gloves so I could lick it up- which I loved doing
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov06wk3-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 78.27 MB
    Duration : 00:11:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov06wk3-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:nov06wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COUGAR HUNT

Hotwiferio.com- COUGAR HUNT

Description:
    It_s almost Christmas time I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday This week I was decorating the mantle with stockings when Tommy_s brother comes up behind me with his dick hanging out of his pants. I was shocked when I saw him standing there like that. It must have been my outfit or something that got him aroused because he started stroking his cock right in front of me Well, I can_t resist watching a guy jerk off so I went along with it and stripped for him. This got us both so turned on that it didn_t end there- lots of sucking and fucking started until it ended with a huge load of cum all over my ass
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec07wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 131.94 MB
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec07wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:dec07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING SECRETS

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING SECRETS

Description:
    I had a very crazy day I couldn_t wait to get home and tell Tommy all about it I met this new guy today at his house for some fun. He was very nice and I know he was into some kinky things but wasn_t sure what I was getting myself into. He told me to wear something sexy but kind of innocent looking so I chose a plaid skirt with some yellow stockings. He answered the door in a black outfit and asked me to sit in his den so we could have a drink and get acquainted. Everything looked really nice and I felt comfortable so far. He then asked me to follow him to the basement. I was little scared but excited too. The room he took me to was dark except for some candles that were lit up all around the room. There was a small bed in the room and a swing hanging from the ceiling. He asked if he could blind fold me and I said yes. I was still excited but getting more nervous. He then laid me on the bed and tied my hands and feet up to the bed post. He pulled my top up and took my breasts out of my bra. He then started touching my breasts with his fingers, slowly caressing them. I could then feel his mouth on my nipples circling them with his tongue, he also began to suck on them real hard. It felt good but a little too hard at times. He then left the room and when he came back I felt this really warm liquid being pored on them. I found out later it was candle wax. He then lifted up my skirt and saw that I was wearing white panties. He slid the panties down to my ankles and lifted my legs higher. I then felt him get in between my legs and start licking my pussy. It felt so good After he got me real wet he fingered my pussy and ass and kept licking me the entire time. He made me cum so hard I then felt the warm liquid on my tummy and some of it was seeping down to my pussy. He got on top of me and slid his big cock inside me. I was really wet but his cock still had a hard time going in it was so big He pumped me hard and fast for a long time. I could feel my pussy walls stretching as he took in every inch of me. He kept fucking me really hard and deep. I moaned very loud and he thrust himself even deeper and then shot a huge load of cum all over me. It felt like a rain shower I was tired and sore from our date but on the drive home I got excited again when I thought of Tommy cumming for me after I told him what happened
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 203.14 MB
    Duration : 00:30:19

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 11

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 11

Description:
    There are times when I just want to get off and make you guys cum for me. So, today I bought an 8 strap garter belt to wear with my nude silk stockings. I also love the feel of a satin top and paired that with short skirt and brown heels. I really enjoy teasing you guys and getting you hard for me so I pulled out one of my favorite dildos and suctioned it to the table for me to fuck. It feels so good sliding in and out of my wet pussy. I want you to stroke your dicks for and get a lot of cum out for me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan12wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 73.09 MB
    Duration : 00:10:55

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: