Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BOY MEETS MILF

Hotwiferio.com- BOY MEETS MILF

Description:
    This week I got to be with another one of my members I am so excited to see all you good looking guys that want to be on my site with me I had talked with him before in emails but never met him. I was a little nervous cuz he was so cute I really had fun with him
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec08wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 158.64 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:23:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 5

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 5

Description:
    I was out watering my yard the other day and saw my neighbors son outside playing basketball. He was working up a sweat shooting balls and his chest and back was glistening from his sweat. I couldn_t stop watching him and flooded my plants with water He finally looked over at me and I said hello Tim. He said hi back and I asked him if he wanted something cool to drink. He turned around and said no thanks. I heard my phone ring so I went back inside to answer it. A little later I heard a knock at the door. It_s Tim my neighbors son and he asks me if he can have that drink now. I say sure come on in. I tell him to sit on the couch and we talk for a while. I_m flirting with him and touching his shoulder. I tell him that I_ve often watched him while he_s playing basketball and have gone into my bedroom and masturbated thinking of him. I asked him if he_d ever thought about me and he said yes that he had jerked off to me as well. We start touching each other and kissing. I was getting so excited and wanted to have having some fun with him He_s touching me and I_m feeling his dick get hard against my leg. I undress and he_s now fingering me and I have him pull down his shorts so I can stroke his dick. I then bend over and suck on it feeling his hardness down my throat. He_s pulling my head towards him so I take him in as far as I can. I_m gagging on his dick now. He tells me he_s going to give it to me and his load goes into my eager mouth. I_m still so turned on and don_t want it to end so I get on the table and I tell him to lick my pussy. He_s licking and fingering me making me feel so good. I start stroking him again and sucking on his dick. He_s getting hard again and after a few minutes I make him cum for me again I then tell him to get dressed and he goes back to his house next door. As soon as were finished I start to worry and feel bad for what just happened especially since he told me I had been his first one ever. He was a virgin and I feel like I made him do this. Just as I_m in the kitchen my phone rings and It_s my friend Stacey calling me. I tell her what happened but that I_m still so turned on that I need to make myself cum before I leave for work. I tell her I know I shouldn_t see him again but I might not be able to help myself.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 149.9 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:22:24

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar12week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar12wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- TEARS OF CUM

Hotwiferio.com- TEARS OF CUM

Description:
    I love fantasizing about having you guys in the same room with me wanting me to please you. So, today when one of you requested I wear a body stocking I was so turned on after I put it on that I kept the mood going all through the shoot. Especially up to the end- when you shot a big load of cum in my eyes and face
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june08wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 147.75 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:22:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june08wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:june08wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY SALE

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY SALE

Description:
    I got dozen orders over the holidays so I thought I would have some fun with the panties that I needed to mail out this week. I put them all on the chair and tried on various kinds and colored thongs and panties. I then stuffed my pussy full with a black panty that I was going to mail out today. While I had the panty inside me I was so turned on that I needed to get fucked. I put the big dildo in my mouth and fucked myself until I came. I then pulled the panty out so you could see my cum and how wet the panty got for you I love it when you guys order my panties It really turns me on knowing you will soon be smelling them and cumming hard for me too
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 306.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:37

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan13week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 2 WITH IVAN

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 2 WITH IVAN

Description:
    This week I auditioned a second guy named Ivan. He had never done this before but told me he was really excited to meet me and wanted to be my new playmate. I stripped and teased for him at first and then I pulled his dick out of his pants. He quickly got turned on and I thought he was going to cum right away so I slowed things down. I lead him downstairs to the living room but on the way down I stopped on the stairs and began sucking on his dick again. I really liked how responsive he was. I almost got him to cum but stopped again and lead him to the couch. On the couch I got on my side and sucked on his dick until he shot out a nice load for me After he shot his load he asked me when he could play with me again and I told him I would let him know but I am a little hesitant to use him again because he was a little to camera shy. I really want to find a guy who knows how to take charge during our shoots but I just cant seem to find that in anyone. What should I do? Stop the auditions or keep going? Please let me know.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 142.58 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:21:16

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE LONG SHYLONGS

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE LONG SHYLONGS

Description:
    I_ve had Tony the handyman come over man times to help me fix something, decorate, do yard work, help me move furniture, but today I couldn_t think of an excuse to have him come over so I when he got to my house I told him I just wanted to have sex with him. He was surprised that I was that forward and he wasn_t sure if it was going to be alright with my husband and he kept asking if I was sure I didn_t need anything done around the house. I knew I was going to have to get him in the mood and calm him so I told him to have a seat on the couch and to relax while I did a little strip show for him. As I was taking my clothes off I told him to take his clothes off and stroke his big dick for me. This was really turning me on, there_s nothing more that I like than watching a man with his dick in his hand except maybe having that dick inside me After my strip tease I got what I wanted a nice stiff dick for me to play with. I was pretty much naked now and sat my ass down across his lap and began stroking him while he fingered my pussy and kissed my big tits. I then laid across him with my pussy spread so he could continue fingering me while I took his big dick in my mouth. Tony then laid me on the couch and put his face in between my legs to eat my pussy while he fingered fucked me at the same time. I told him to see how many fingers he could get inside me. He made me cum very quickly He then had me get on my knees so he could fuck my mouth with his big dick. He was thrusting himself down my throat and making me gag. I then stood up next to him with his dick still in my hand and made out with him. I knew I was ready to fuck him now so he sat back on the couch and I rode his big dick several ways. I then laid on the carpet and had him get on top of me. He spread my legs open and my pussy wide so he could fuck me real good. I then had him take me doggy style as he kissed and licked my ass before putting his big dick inside me again. He then laid back on the carpet and I got on top again and fucked him real good and hard. We then slowed down and took our time and made out while he was still inside me. When he was ready to cum he stood up and shot his big load down my throat. The cum went all over my lips and chin and he rubbed his dick all over my mouth until I licked it all up
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 739.12 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:32:58

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA

Hotwiferio.com- BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA

Description:
    I_m up to my naughty tricks again I checked myself into a hotel today so I could work on some things for my boss. While I was working I got hungry and decided to order a pizza from this quaint little place that_s family owned. I_ve seen the young sons that work there and always loved the way they looked. I was pleasantly surprised when the older son came to deliver my pizza. Young and buff- and so hard Well, at least that_s the way I made him after a few minutes of me grinding on him
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 140.9 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:21:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 3

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 3

Description:
    Today I fulfilled one of my long time fantasies to fuck two guys while Tommy watches I always like making him as jealous as possible because it also turns him on I talked with Chad and Mike yesterday and asked them to come over for a hot threesome I was really excited about fucking Mike since I haven_t done that yet. His cock is so nice and big, I just knew it would feel good inside me. I got so wet and excited having Chad_s dick in my mouth and Mike_s dick in my pussy I wanted to cum so I flipped over on my back and had Mike fuck me while Chad_s dick was in my mouth. After I came this got them both so turned on that Mike pulled out and shot his load on my pussy while Chad_s cum sprayed out onto my face.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 126.06 MB
    Duration : 00:18:49

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb12wk3-clip4flash.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CATCH HER IN THE EYE

Hotwiferio.com- CATCH HER IN THE EYE

Description:
    This week I wore a sexy pink teddy and thong with black stockings. I got Tommy and myself very aroused while fingering myself. I then started sucking and making out with his cock. He got so hard then shot his cum right in my eye
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may09wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 178.71 MB
    Duration : 00:26:41

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:may09week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may09wk5-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 17

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 17

Description:
    This week I put on some hot pink stockings, a thong and bra to have some fun with Tommy. I_m always horny and wanting to have my pussy fucked and sometimes once is not enough for me. I brought out my big toy to play with and made him watch me. I love the feel of a huge cock and enjoy stroking and licking it. I try to get it all the way down my throat but have a hard time sometimes. I did a lot of ass spreading and teasing to get Tommy_s dick hard. I put my legs on the couch and had my ass facing him the entire time, making sure I spread it open in different positions. I then got on my back and spread my legs open. I teased my pussy lips with the huge head, sliding it in and out of me. It_s so sexy to watch my lips get parted open by a big cock. I then made myself cum and continued to play with my clit while Tommy shot out a huge load onto my already spread pussy. The hot cum shooting on my lips felt so good
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 102.48 MB
    Duration : 00:15:19

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july12week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: