Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 4 BLACK COCK FANTASY

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 4 BLACK COCK FANTASY

Description:
    I woke up really horny this morning because last night I kept dreaming of jerking off big black cocks and having them shoot hot cum all over my tits. I was so horny that I actually reached over and jerked off Tommy for a little bit while he was sleeping just so I could feel a cock in my hand. Later that day I told Tommy what I had dreamt about and that I wanted to make it happen today so I had him go out and buy a big black cock for me to play with. I wanted to jerk off another cock too while he came on me so I went and put on my big cock and a sexy outfit. After I stripped for him I pulled out my cock and started stroking it until it was nice and hard. Next I had him pull his black cock out of his pants so I could suck on it. His black cock was so big that it barely fit in my mouth. I was in heaven having a big dick in my hand and another one in my mouth. I sucked his cock real good until he shot his hot cum all over me. I was so turned on watching all of that cum shoot out of that big black cock. Tommy has been trying to get me to fuck a black guy for years and lately I_ve really been considering it. Especially after seeing that big black cock hanging in front of my face today. I wish I knew a black guy that I could call right now so that I could have him come over and fuck me good. I would love to make a real black dick cum for me right now. I bet you guys would love watching that
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan11wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 47.66 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan11week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan11wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- RIO S BOY TOY 5

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 5

Description:
    I was talking to Tommy before he left for work this morning. He wanted to know what my plans were for the day. I told him I was going to be tutoring our sons friend Edward in math. My son told me that Edward hates math and needs a lot of help. I was wearing a short mini skirt and sexy top with no panties on. Tommy wondered why I was wearing something so revealing for him. I told Tommy that I really like flirting with Edward because he is so cute I thought there must be something I can do to give Edward some incentive while we are studying to see if he starts enjoying math more. Before he left I told Tommy not to worry because I wasn_t going to do be naughty. When Edward came in and sat next to me in the living room I told him that I wanted to reward him for any correct problems that he does. I don_t think he knew what I was talking about so I told him that if he got the first problem correct then I would show him my breasts. The next problem I told him he could touch them, and the next one correct he could suck on my nipples. He would then have to get the next one correct to see my pussy and then another correct problem to touch my pussy. I would then let him lick me if he got the next one right, and then he could see my ass and touch it for the next one that he got right. I told him that I would stroke his dick if he got the next problem one done properly and maybe even suck on it. If he completes the entire test properly I will let him fuck me. Edward was very enthusiastic and got everything done correctly so I let him fuck me but only if he promised to shoot his load in my mouth I had a lot of fun tutoring Edward today I can_t wait until he_s failing another class
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 603.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:51

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec12week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec12wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- GOOD VIBRATIONS

Hotwiferio.com- GOOD VIBRATIONS

Description:
    I got a request to wear a garter belt and stockings so I put on a new 6 strap garter belt, black stockings, and bra. I then teased and talked to you guys while touching and playing with my body. I got so turned on and wanted to cum so I took out my big vibrator and turned it on my clit. I went slow at first and then sped it up as I was going to cum. I had a nice orgasm and fantasized about having your big load all over me. I love cumming when I know that your jerking off for me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 196.86 MB
    Duration : 00:08:47

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr13week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BODYSTOCKING BEAUTY

Hotwiferio.com- BODYSTOCKING BEAUTY

Description:
    Today I wore a deep v-neck halter with diamond clip, crotchless bodystocking. I put it on for you and then rubbed my pussy while I thought about your hard cock in my mouth. I was very excited and made my pussy nice and wet. I began stroking your cock and then sucking on it all the while playing with my wet pussy. When you were about to cum I spread my legs very wide and you shot out your load all over my pussy Hmmm, that made it even wetter
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar08wk5-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 99.69 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar08wk5-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:mar08wk5-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- RIO S BOY TOY 8

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 8

Description:
    I was sitting at my vanity getting ready for the day when I see Edward come around the corner. He said he_d been watching me for a while. I asked him what he wanted, you said I could come over whenever I wanted to get off. I was surprised to hear shy, innocent Edward say that I gave a small laugh and said oh so you want me to get you off?. He smiled and said yes. He looked so cute I can never resist him. We began kissing and touching each other. He was a little more forceful then he had been in the past. He must have been really horny Lol. We went over to the bathroom and sat by the tub making out. I then pulled out his dick and stroked it while I kissed him and tongued the inside of his mouth. I then sat in front of him and sucked on his dick for a long while. His dick is always so hard for me I just love playing with a young boy Their so horny and can go all day I then sat on his dick and fucked him good. I also did it reverse cow-girl bouncing up and down on his super hard dick. It felt amazing in my pussy. I rubbed my clit while I felt his dick go deep inside me. He made me cum so good He then got me on the counter and faced me. I had my legs wrapped around him fucking him again. He then bent me over the sink and grabbed my ass while he pushed himself deep inside me. I could tell he was ready to cum so I made him stop. We got back down on the tub step and made out again while I slowly took his dick in my hand. I wanted to feel his balls and every inch of his dick before he came. I then had him get up and I jerked his dick off really good. There was so much cum all over my mouth, lips and tongue
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 414.61 MB
    Duration : 00:18:16

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 3

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 3

Description:
    I was sitting at my desk looking at some papers and checking the mail when Billy came home. He wanted to know what I was doing at my desk with no panties on and a big toy on my desk. I told him I was going to play with my pussy soon and asked him if he wanted to watch me. He_s always embarrassed when I have my pussy spread and talk about sex to him but I also know that he likes it because his dick gets so hard I started teasing him and slowly stripping my clothes off like I do for Tommy. He really likes my ass and seeing me spread it for him. I told him to stand next to me so I could play with his dick and make him feel good. So he pulled out his dick so I could stroke him off and have him cum into my mouth. I told him I wanted to make him cum every day for me He got so turned on looking at my pussy spread open that he came in my mouth really fast. I spit out his cum so I could look at it then put it back in my mouth and swallowed it all. His cum tastes so sweet. I just love the taste of Billys cum. It drives me crazy.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 239.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 29

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 29

Description:
    Today I did a cock audition with Freddie. We exchanged emails and texts a few times before I had him come over. I thought he was cute when he walked in and seemed real nice but a little nervous. As we talked and went through everything I wondered if he would be able to cum for me. I didn_t want him to get so nervous and distracted that he wouldn_t be able to cum so I told him he could cum whenever he wanted to. It didn_t take long but I got a nice load out of him I_ve been getting a lot of shy guys lately and wish I could get some of you dirty talking guys that always send me nasty emails
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 499.94 MB
    Duration : 00:22:06

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:may13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 2

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 2

Description:
    I was sitting in the living room with my feet up. I still had my skirt suit on and pantyhose. I had my pink vibrator out and was using it on my pantyhose covered pussy while holding and sucking on my big black toy. I like the vibration against my clit with the hose on. It feels really good. I was fantasizing about Cal_s cock all day at work today so when I got home I went in my drawer and pulled out my black toy. I wanted to fuck his cock so badly but knew Tommy wouldn_t let me have him back so soon. Tommy came in and saw me playing with myself and holding the black toy. He wasn_t very thrilled that I was thinking of a black cock again. I think It_s making him nervous because that_s all I talk about lately I asked him if he wanted to watch me fuck this black cock and he didn_t seem very interested so I knew I needed to get him aroused first. I stood up and did a slow strip tease for him with lots of dirty talk. His dick started getting hard through his shorts so I told him to pull it out so I could see it. I love looking at a real cock while I play with myself. I was getting so wet and wanted to cum so I fucked my pussy with the big black cock and then stroked Tommy_s dick and sucked it off into my mouth. Nothing better than a load of cum in my mouth while I_m getting fucked
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 363.82 MB
    Duration : 00:16:16

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- POV PRESENT

Hotwiferio.com- POV PRESENT

Description:
    It_s the holiday_s What better way to get in the mood for this occasion then to dress up like a sexy Santa helper and ask that you guys fulfill my fantasy I was really thinking about you guys touching, licking, kissing, fucking me I got so turned on that I asked my stunt cock to pull out his cock so I could suck on it. Of course I let this cock fuck me too I hope to get more fantasies like this fulfilled real soon
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec06wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 105.65 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:15:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec06wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:dec06wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK LOVER 2 - BBC

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK LOVER 2 - BBC

Description:
    I was so horny today so I called Cal and asked him if he could come over. I told him that I would have to sneak him in because I didn_t want Tommy to know what I was doing. We were arguing this morning so I wasn_t sure how he_d feel about me and Cal having fun. I let Cal in through the back door and then we went into the guest room. Tommy was working in the office with the door shut so I didn_t think he_d know. I was so turned on and wanted to play with his big black cock but I wanted to tease him and really turn him on so he would get super hard for me. I slowly stripped for him and teased him with my body. I then told him to take his pants off so I could see his big cock. He stared stroking it for me which made my pussy so wet I got on the bed with him and started making out with him. As we kissed I slowly stroked his big cock. It felt so good in my hand. He touched my body and rubbed my pussy while I jerked his cock. I then went down on him and slowly took my time sucking on his balls and working my way up his shaft, running my tongue up and down his hard cock. I then took my time on his head licking and sucking him. My pussy was so wet I just had to fuck him now so I got on top of him and slid down onto his cock. It felt so good going in I then turned around and bounced up and down on his cock fucking every inch of it and letting it go deep inside me. I then told him to cum for me in my mouth so I began sucking on his cock for a long time. I could tell he really wanted my pussy again so I got back on him and fucked him hard until he shot his load inside me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 561.53 MB
    Duration : 00:25:15

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: