Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- NAUGHTY NURSE

Hotwiferio.com- NAUGHTY NURSE

Description:
    This week I am an intern for a very professional doctor or so I thought he was until he had me wear this very tiny, sexy nurses_ uniform. I go into his office to ask him why I_m the only nurse wearing this ridiculous outfit and he tells me that every nurse has had her time in wearing it. I then ask him how long I need to wear it and he answers with after I put in my 20 hours. I then find out that It_s 20 hours of private time with him Private time? Doing what I ask? Giving me blow jobs or more if you like I choose the blow job for my first time and we_ll see what happens later I get quite a mouthful and I make sure to clean up every drop
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 39.88 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:05:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar05wk3-clip2high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CUM DRIPPING FACIAL

Hotwiferio.com- CUM DRIPPING FACIAL

Description:
    I went out with my girlfriend to Martini Bar and met this hot guy. At the end of the night I ended up going to his car and sitting in it for a while. Talking led to kissing, which led to my hand in his pants and jerking him off while he played with my tits. The next day I was feeling guilty and told Tommy about what happened the night before. He wasn?t happy about it at all and I wanted to make it up to him. I put on a real sexy outfit for him and teased and played with myself while he watched. I asked him to fuck me but he said he wanted me to suck on his cock instead. I was so hoping to get fucked- but Tommy wouldn?t give it to me. I jerked him off and sucked on his cock until he came all over my face. As the cum dripped down my mouth I drank every drop
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 35.38 MB
    Duration : 00:05:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june05wk3-clip2high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BAD SANTA

Hotwiferio.com- BAD SANTA

Description:
    This week I wanted to try and imitate one of my favorite movies Bad Santa. I was all dressed up to surprise my husband and while I was waiting for him my alcoholic neighbor comes over. He knocks on the door looking for beer and comes in and sits down in my living room and demands that I blow him. He seems to think that I get around the whole neighborhood just because I always dress sexy. I never really liked this guy- he?s such a bum and now here he is blackmailing me In order to get him to leave and so he wouldn?t tell my husband anything I had to give in to him. I gave in a little too much though- my promiscuous ways got the best of me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec04wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 89.79 MB
    Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec04wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COLLEGE COCK

Hotwiferio.com- COLLEGE COCK

Description:
    This week I got a call from Miles, my Spring break hottie. It seems he stopped in to town on his way to Daytona and thought he_d see if I was available for some fun. I was excited to get his call and anxiously waited for him to come to the hotel. It didn_t take long for me to undress him so I could suck on his cock again. Hmm, it felt really good in my mouth and while I was sucking on him he was licking my pussy. I came really good on his tongue- and then he shot out his load all over my mouth. I licked up as much as I could- but it ended up going all over the place
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july06wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 80.8 MB
    Duration : 00:12:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTY BEAUTIES

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTY BEAUTIES

Description:
    I got to play with one of my old gal friends again- Allie I love being with her because she is so sweet, sexy, and her pussy is so much fun to play with Too bad the boys didn_t join us Oh well, maybe next time
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may06wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 70.01 MB
    Duration : 00:10:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may06wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- EYE SPY

Hotwiferio.com- EYE SPY

Description:
    I was swimming and lying out by my pool while this guy was trimming and cutting my neighbor?s tree. I could here him working (chainsaw) but didn?t see him the whole time. I was really horny and Tommy wasn?t here to please me. I started touching my tits and feeling my pussy while I was on the chaise. I then went in for more privacy and to take off my wet bikini. I was in the laundry room taking off my bikini when I heard someone behind me. I didn?t know who it was but thought that it must be the tree trimmer. He must have been watching me and decided to follow me in to my house. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it right in front of me. (How did he know I like that-lol) He then told me to suck on his cock and at that point I was so turned on that I did it. His cock was huge in my mouth and I wanted to feel it inside my pussy. He bent me over the washer and fucked me. I then told him to lie down on the floor so I could sit on his cock. When he was ready to cum I lay on the floor and had him shoot it in my face. I love the taste of cum but this guy didn?t aim to well- and a lot of it went into my eye I got pissed off at him and told him to get the fuck out because now my husband might find out what I was doing
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 32.77 MB
    Duration : 00:04:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july05wk3-clip2high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BOY NEXT DOOR

Hotwiferio.com- BOY NEXT DOOR

Description:
    I was on the phone talking to my girlfriend when out the window I saw the boy from next door riding his bike. He_s such a good-looking boy, and I kept thinking how much I wanted to swallow his cum. I told my friend that I was going to call him over and she didn_t think I would do it- so of course I had to do it After I hung up with my friend I realized that there wasn_t much time, and that TT would be home soon. So, I called over at the neighbor_s house and asked if my neighbor_s son can come over and help me with a couple things around the house. I let the boy in and made casual conversation with him, and thanked him for coming over to help me with some things. I tell him that I just got done working out and that I_m really hungry and that I would love to swallow his cum. He smiles, at which I take as a yes, and begin undressing him. I play with his balls and start stroking his cock. I tell him that I will make him nice and hard, and to just relax and enjoy it. I tell him that I want him to cum in my mouth, and that it_s okay and that I don_t mind. I stop and than start to tease him with my breasts and start playing with my little pussy. I tell him not to cum yet because I_m not ready for him yet. I than play with his balls some more while still fingering my pussy. Then when I_m ready I tell him to cum in my mouth and that I_m going to swallow the whole thing. I had such a great time with this cute boy, I may just have to ask him over again
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep03wk3_b-vid1.3gp
    File Size : 27.36 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:04:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep03wk3_b-vid2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SUSPENDER STOCKINGS

Hotwiferio.com- SUSPENDER STOCKINGS

Description:
    After I had so much fun last week I wanted to show my appreciation to Tommy by dressing in a sexy one-piece body suit and stockings. He loves it when I dress this way. I love making his cock real hard for me- and it didn_t take long today I wanted his cock inside my pussy. He fucked me several ways before I came on that nice hard cock. I got so wet and it felt so good cumming on his cock
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar06wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 87.96 MB
    Duration : 00:13:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar06wk4-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SUPER HERO STRIPPER

Hotwiferio.com- SUPER HERO STRIPPER

Description:
    I woke up this morning thinking how I wanted to please and satisfy man-kind, okay so maybe not that dramatic- how about just a man_s cock? That sounds more like it I got into my super hero cock pleaser outfit and started out my day. The first cock I saw was TT_s so I got out all of my secret weapons and began to start the growth process. I started by bringing out my big toy, I fucked my little pussy with that 9 toy and stuck it in as far as it would go. Than when I was well lubricated and relaxed I started sucking on TT_s cock. It was a bit on the soft side, but I knew that with all of my powers I could harden and enlarge this big cock. It took some doing but I was managing okay. I got into various positions that were a bit difficult- so don_t try this at home unless you have a super hero in front of you. After all the different ways to fuck a cock I decided that the best one for this job would be from behind. It was necessary that he cum all over my ass, so I spread my but cheeks apart for his cock. He fit between there just perfect and when he was ready to he came all over me. I liked the feeling of hot cum squirting in between my ass. It felt really good and sexy So, now that one cock is happy I_m off to take on the rest of them
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep03wk4-vid1.3gp
    File Size : 34.77 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:05:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep03wk4-vid2.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:sep03wk4-vid2.mp4