Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- COCK CRAZY QUICKIE

Hotwiferio.com- COCK CRAZY QUICKIE

Description:
    It_s Tommy_s birthday and this week he takes on 2 girls My friend Joy came to my hotel room just to do a quick photo shoot for her website and after we were done taking pictures she said she was really horny and had to leave in 10 minutes but wanted to know if she could suck on Tommy_s cock real quick before she left. So Tommy quickly pulled down his pants and we took turns sucking on his cock and the whole time I know he was thinking about fucking her pussy. So when she asked me if she could fuck his cock too, I said yes So she was very excited when he pushed his cock inside her. I really enjoy watching his cock go in and out of another girl_s pussy- It_s very hot to watch I was so wet the whole time
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar06wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 31.08 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:04:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- AIR TIGHT ANAL

Hotwiferio.com- AIR TIGHT ANAL

Description:
    This week?s update was not planned at all in fact I didn?t know what we were going to do for it. Tommy?s been asking me for week?s to let him do anal on me and not just as an update either. He really enjoys fucking my ass but those of you who know me know that that is not one of my favorite things. I love having my pussy fucked all day long every which way. I thought well, I?ll start by stripping for him slowly and teasing him by kissing and grinding him on his lap. That got things moving along and when we got to the bed and he was fucking me from behind I could feel his finger in my ass- I think it was a reminder of what he really wanted to do He kept fucking me but he never let go of my ass the whole time he just kept loosening it up. I was just so excited and knowing this he took advantage of the situation and stuck his cock in my ass. It was a bit of a jolt at first- having his large cock in my ass but he did it slowly giving me the time to feel it around me. After that it was fine and I really got into it and enjoyed it a lot
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec04wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 78.29 MB
    Duration : 00:11:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec04wk1-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BANANA CREAM PIE

Hotwiferio.com- BANANA CREAM PIE

Description:
    I woke up in a really freaky mood today. It affected my whole day at work, I was very sarcastically happy- sort of like a cat who just ate the canary. The day flew by and I just couldn_t wait to get home. I was in the kitchen looking for a snack when TT came in. He saw how I was dressed and he wondered how I had worked in it all day. I told him I wanted my pussy to get fucked and he quickly stepped in and volunteered. I told him I didn_t want him to fuck my pussy but I wanted him to watch as I fucked this banana I was holding. First off, I began playing with my little pussy, gently stroking, caressing, and than inserting one finger, and than a second finger, and than three fingers. It made my pussy really wet. Next I lubricated the banana and than slowly stuck it in to my pussy. I pushed it up deep inside me as far as it would go. I was so aroused at this point that the only thing I could think of was a nice hot load of cum in my mouth. Knowing that the banana could not offer this to me- I than told TT that he could fuck me but only if he pulls out and cums in my mouth. He bent me over the chair and fucked me real good- my pussy was dripping wet from the banana, so he easily slipped in. After some nice hard, deep strokes he sat down in the chair and I squatted over his cock. I sat on his nice hard cock and bounced up and down, feeling his cock throb up inside me. I must have done to good of a job, because he couldn_t hold it anymore, and he came inside me. I was pretty angry, because the only reason I let him fuck me was so I could swallow all his cum. I than asked him to get me a glass and I squatted over it and tried to squeeze the cum out of my pussy, but only a few drops would cum out. I licked the cum off the shaft of his cock and also where it had dripped around his balls. I enjoyed it- but he still owes me a mouth full of cum- There_s always next time
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov03wk4-clip1.3gp
    File Size : 40.82 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:06:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov03wk4-clip2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CUM SWAPPING

Hotwiferio.com- CUM SWAPPING

Description:
    This week my friend Alysha and her husband came up to see me and Tommy. We spent the day on the boat getting some sun and having a lot of fun I think her husband is really hot and Alysha didn_t mind sharing him with me. We both sucked on his cock at the same time, and then also taking turns. His cock was really hard and I know he was really enjoying it. He came in Alysha_s mouth and then she shared his cum with me. I ended up swallowing the whole load
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 101.97 MB
    Duration : 00:15:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug05wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- RIO FINALLY CHEATS

Hotwiferio.com- RIO FINALLY CHEATS

Description:
    This week I will shock some of you and others will applaud me finally LOL I_ve been wanting to be with another guy for some time now. I wanted it to be someone who I really liked and felt comfortable with. So, I made a move on Jake when I saw him last month. I went up to his hotel room while Allie was out shopping and Tommy was out with one of his buddies. I knew Allie wouldn_t mind if I borrowed her man for a night I didn_t ask Tommy about it though- because I wasn_t sure how he would react. I think I_ll tell him later. I felt like I was on a date with someone new. I wasn_t sure what was going to happen or how it would feel but I found him to be very sensual and romantic. I really loved it and am looking forward to being with him again
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 50.91 MB
    Duration : 00:07:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar05wk1-clip2high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- THE VELVET DRESS

Hotwiferio.com- THE VELVET DRESS

Description:
    I got a present in the mail this week from a member. It_s a beautiful burgundy velvet dress. I put it on and modeled it for Tommy and then slowly teased and stripped out of it for him. He loves it when I do this and I can always count on a huge hard on after it See how I took care of it for him
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 68.92 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec05wk3-clip1high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- BANG BOAT

Hotwiferio.com- BANG BOAT

Description:
    I had on a really sexy bikini and got some sunbathing in. When I got too hot I took off my bikini and then got very wild and crazy. I played with my pussy and got very aroused and so did the guy driving the boat- so he started jerking off for me. I was so turned on that I ended up sucking and fucking this guy. He must have been saving up for me because he left a huge load all over my ass
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 45.72 MB
    Duration : 00:06:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may05wk4-clip2high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- Paris

Hotwiferio.com- Paris

Description:
    Paris
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : strapon(1).mp4
    File Size : 61.37 MB
    Resolution : 320x242
    Duration : 00:09:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:strapon.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:strapon.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- SODA POP GIRL

Hotwiferio.com- SODA POP GIRL

Description:
    This Week I was the soda pop girl at this guys media room. He asked me to entertain him before the movie started. This guy really wanted me to play with my ass to get him hard, and then he told me to take off my uniform and suck on his cock. I got very aroused and we both ended up getting on the floor to do 69. As he was licking my pussy I sucked him off and got a nice big load in my mouth. I showed him the cum and then swallowed it. When I finished getting him off, he then wanted me to make him popcorn
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 24.24 MB
    Duration : 00:03:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug05wk1-clip2high.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hotwiferio.com- RIO AND THE SWINGERS

Hotwiferio.com- RIO AND THE SWINGERS

Description:
    This week_s update was really fun for me. I got to be with a really beautiful girl, Anna and her husband Bruce. Anna wanted to surprise Bruce on his birthday so she asked me to come over and play with her. Once we aroused and got him all worked up we started teasing and stimulating him. This lead to lots of oral play and a huge cum shot at the end for both of us
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 50.52 MB
    Duration : 00:07:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar05wk4-clip2high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:mar05wk4-clip2high.mp4