Missax.com- Lesbian Cooties-Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage

Description:
Ivy is coming home from college and she senses immediately her relationship with her stepsister is different, she can_t quite pin point what_s going on. Scarlett watches her_keeping her distance_as if Ivy is a wild beast_and without warning Ivy may pounce and maul her with lesbian intentions at any moment. Ivy musters up all her courage_are you ok.. with me?

Scarlett breathes a sigh of relief_ thank GOD you brought it up! We_re all a little confused_you were straight_then you_re gay_and now you_re single so.. what are you?
I don_t know Scarlet. I guess I am just me.
Scarlett nods and looks away hoping she is back to her old self_the old step-sister that she used to be. The girl who would stay up all night with her and girl talk about boys_about school_about everything.
Ivy_s heart aches_she looks at Scarlett hoping for approval.
Scarlett sees that Ivy will not admit or deny her lesbianism so she comes up with her back up plan.. So I guess we should just get all the weirdness out in the open and over with_right? We might as well just talk about talk about the bedroom situation
Ivy_what_s wrong with our room? Did they turn it into an office or something?
No_but who_s going to sleep in our bedroom? Scarlett considers a generous act_and proudly states_I_ll sleep here and you can sleep in your old bed.
Why wouldn_t you sleep in your bed in our room?
Well I mean.. I guess we could.. yeah.. Ivy interrupts
Ivy_No of course.. I see what_s going on. I have lesbian cooties. You think my lesbianism is painted on me and if I touch you_it_s going to rub off on you.
Scarlett_s eyes are wide_it_s true that she has worried about catching lesbianism like some sort of disease_no_that_s not it at all.
Ivy pokes Scarlette with her index finger and draws her hand back playfully.
Scarlett winces.
You_ve got it.. you_re infected. Oh maybe I should hug you and get it all over you
Scarlett stands up_now you_re being immature.
Maybe I should just kiss you with my lips that have been all over vagina!
Ivy grabs Scarlett and Scarlet scoots away_you_re being stupid
Ivy dramatically sighs_Ooh Scarlet_how can I Help myself? Ever since I became a lesbian I have no restraint when it comes to beautiful women. She tries to grab Scarlett but Scarlett escapes.
Scarlett dips and dodges Ivy_s lesbian advances until she trips and falls on the rug_Ahh! Stop being weird!
Ivy laughs_grabs Scarlet and kisses her on the lips with a peck.
Scarlett recoils in shock and looks at Ivy.
Ivy laughs_you_re ego is too much_Scarlet_honestly! Hopefully you can come back to earth soon. In the meantime.. I_m going to put my bag up in our room.
Scarlett nods_Alright
Ivy leaves_carrying her heavy suitcase up the stairs. Scarlett watches her ass as she struggles with the bag. She touches her lips_they still feel warm from Ivy_s kiss_they tingle. Scarlett looks closer and sees that Ivy isn_t wearing panties_she wonders_is this a lesbian thing? She considers for a moment helping her step-sister_but she feels shocked at what just happened_she was kissed for the first time by a girl_and my God.. she liked it.

Watch the story unfold...
Model:
Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_lesbiancooties_51941180425m1080.mp4
File Size : 1578.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:07
Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 272 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream