Missax.com- Who_s Your Daddy? pt.3-Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James

Description:
Includes: Creampie for Kenna_and Cadence cleaning it up

Stepdaddy Chad White tries to assert himself as the man of the house_but his stepdaughter_Kenna James_and her friend_Cadence Lux get the upperhand. Chad is persuaded to take Kenna_s virginity_but he will not Cadence have him_she must learn submission. Chad paces in the kitchen. He thinks to himself_I will not be told what to do by a couple of 18-year-olds. This is my house and they will abide by my rules. Meanwhile_two horny girls_Cadence and Kenna_are scheming about how to get Chad to be the first man to take Kenna_s virginity. Chad opens the fridge and grabs a cucumber_his face is flushed with emotion_whether it_s excitement_anger_or embarrassment_he can_t be sure_he walks up the stairs to their bedroom with purpose. He opens the door and the girls are shocked_he then tosses the cucumber on the bed_and insists that Kenna use it to satisfy her urges. After the girls giggle about the absurdity of the situation_Kenna takes control. She wants to see her stepfather_s penis while she masturbates with it. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Cadence Lux, Chad White, Kenna James
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_tosirwithlovept3_51941191105m1080.mp4
File Size : 2193.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:39
Video : AVC, 7 321 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 239 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: