Missax.com- Jessabelle-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Description:
In Jessa_s words:
Meet my boss_Brooklyn Chase. Her body will drive any man or woman insane_she_s got a tiny waist full breasts_and a perky bubble butt that looks like a dream in her pencil skirts. She_s married_happily married_but I knew I could make her mine.
When you seduce a person you have to start small_you stare into her eyes a little too long_and you wait until she averts her eyes. That_ll prove your strength and confidence in your sexuality. It_s a little something that animals do in the wild to assert themselves as a leader_and you need to be a leader if you are going to be a seductress. You need to show her you_re strong_and she_s vulnerable enough to be taken. Once you start small with a stare_then you can escalate your seduction to a few accidental touches_standing a little too close when you talk to her_and giving her delicate compliments about her perfume or her dress that shows off her perfect figure.
The final step is to make the affair look as if it was her idea_and make certain that your lover knows that you will be discrete. If you want your boss laid out over your desk with her pantyhose at her ankles and her satin blouse pushed up above her full breasts_you need her to know it_s a dirty secret that won_t ever be found out. Here_s a seduction tip that no one else knows about: denounce her husband_her marriage while you_re making love to her. She_ll see that you_re better than her husband_and your words will be on her mind when she_s looking at him. She_ll be looking into his eyes when they_re having dinner_and remembering how he could never satisfy her_and her orgasms with him are unauthentic_reversed_and she_ll crave the moment she can see you again_to feel genuine_out of this world pleasure.
I confess to you that when it comes to Brooklyn_I can_t get her out of my head. I have broke my own seductress code with her. I have fallen in love. I don_t just want to fuck her_as I_ve did in the past_I want to be with her. I think she can feel my love for her. It_s making her uncomfortable_and that_s not supposed to happen with an experienced seductress. I need to come up with a plan.
She_s leaving the office to work from home. She_s taken on a new assistant. I worry she_s fucking this new assistant_and I didn_t think that freckly-faced redheads were her type. I can_t believe my own thoughts_not only am I jealous of her relationship with her husband_I_ve become jealous of her assistant_paranoid! The uncontrollable feeling on love is something I_m not used to_and it_s going to change today. Today is operation day one: fucking her in his bed. She_ll never be able to sleep in that bed again without thinking of me. I_ll make sure of that.
Model:
Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_homewrjessabrook_51941180108m1080.mp4
File Size : 1429.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:36
Video : AVC, 7 308 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 234 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: