Scatshop.com- Smell_Lick & Jerk Off With My Shit

Description:
Here I am, just lounging around my home and eating my homemade lunch before I go off to a game, and I know youre in the mood for some dirty games yourself, so I turn on my camera, and walk you through my plans-Im gonna eat my delicious meal, tell you whats in it, wonder what kinda shit thats gonna make and then shit out your lunch on a plate for you. Im in a no-fucks-given attitude, and here to tell you what to do. You get lots of close-ups, and descriptions of what I ate before, that go into THIS meal. I give you commands-go on, when you get this shit in the mail, youre gonna tear open that package and sniff it.
Go on, smell my shit. I also dare you to lick it, cmon if I can do it, so can you I lick my delicious shit, and groan with disappointment-its too bad you get to enjoy it fully, and I wont! So you better make sure you put ALL my shit to good use! I want you to take my shit in your hand, and then grab your cock, and cum while giving yourself a filthy shit-jerk with my crap. And I want pics, too, dammit. Prove to me that youre worth my shit. And, just to show you how fresh itll arrive, I show you how Ill pack and vacuum seal your precious treat. Now tear it open, you perv, and enjoy
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-smelllickjerkoffwithmyshit-1.mp4
File Size : 1439.77 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:10:10
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 135 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: